• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: The Discussion Thread (keep FE Fates story under spoilertags)

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Ashera basically made a zombie army in Radiant Dawn, and definitely made one at the beginning of the endgame, so zombies aren't unheard of.

:phone:

Oh man, finished played FE12, and I must say it's superior to Shadow Dragon.

Then again I felt Shadow Dragon was inferior to the modern FEmblems. Game did not age well at all.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
.. So i have till 2/4 to get a 3DS

Hope a good deal pops up for me. 3DSs are pretty stable when used right?
Bestbuy is having a sale starting on the 9th for the XL for 159.99, I believe.
But yeah, 3DSs are pretty stable if you're looking for a used one.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
What...

Never thought that would happen, never thought I would want another 3DS. Amazing news for people without a 3DS, I unfortunately do not have the money for it.

I'm still more than happy just to be able to get the game, but damn do I want that.

Edit:
Looks like the 3DS might be fake.

Maybe, I don't know, why is info on this scarce. :mad088:

But the game might have Dual Audio.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/289836835327324162

So it is real, I was an idiot. :p

Shame the game is pre-installed.

I still want it.

It's great to see NoA go all out with this game. I was worried after they skipped 12, still kind of am and I hope we get all of the DLC content, but for right now I'm hopeful for the future of FE.

Now to wait for that demo on the 17th.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I hope they announce a price soon and open up preorders for it. A digital copy leaves me disappointed, but as an FE fan I might even pick up a physical copy still depending on the bundle price.

Seriously though, FE bundle and a possibility of dual audio. Maybe NoA finally realizes how to treat FE fans.

lol This is the reason why I never got a 3DS at all. They were going to release some sort of bundle or a cheaper version or an updated one.

250 down to 180 range. Then they made the XL screen which I like the idea of. Now there is a bundle and better games available. I need to do this more often. MIght never buy on launch again.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Does anyone know how the Swordmasters are looking in 13?

I haven't been able to find out anything about what their crit bonus is in this game while searching Serenesforest. :/

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was basically on nothing but ramen diet for a while.

I got sick of ramen REALLY fast, and after a while I started blowing money on food because of it

Edit: I got to the point I'd rather eat nothing than ramen, actually skipping meals so I wouldn't have to eat it

Top Bottom