• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Zelda Discussion - What's In, what's out?

Fawriel

Smash Master
Haha, I actually thought he was asking us sarcastically to do this via PM.
... a point which we have pretty much reached by now. Back to the topic! ...I think!

Vali

Smash Ace
Back to the topic! ...I think!
What topic? Is there even anything that hasn't yet been discussed to death? With Brawl news less than a day away, I don't think there's even much point in discussion at the moment, hence why most of the discussion has just turned into degenerative spamming over in the 1 day remaining thread.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Yeah and I don't feel like me and Numa to back reasoning up for why Skull Kid, Tingle, and whatever are the same or will be in Brawl for another thirteen pages against Stryks, Luke, and Fawriel.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Yep, thought so.
So... looks like I (we) successfully killed the topic. Who wants cheesecake? ^^

D

Deleted member

This topic is mad. But I like it.

Pass the cake before the mods arrive and shut the place down.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Yeah ummm. Tingle for Brawl.(I can't get into this so ignore that)

Stop spamming and I don't like cheescake. Ganondorf is in and we all know it.(mods...don't shut this down)

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Numa Dude said:
What the hell? I leave for one day and THIS crap happens.....
Seconded. I've created a monster.

Anyone feel like giving me a breakdown of the last five or so pages?

WindGuru said:
Please add Ralph to the suspected topic. I spent ages on that thread, oh sooooo long ago.
Uh, maybe. You've made a support thread right? I'll check it out and get back to you.

D

Deleted member

There's no new news, so there shouldn't be more idiots. The only thing good about the drought of news is the sieve it creates for the new members. Vali only joined like yesterday.

Vali

Smash Ace
There's no new news, so there shouldn't be more idiots. The only thing good about the drought of news is the sieve it creates for the new members. Vali only joined like yesterday.
Been reading for a while now, probably 'bout a couple of months, just never got round to creating an account until recently. Thought it'd be better to post some constructive stuff rather than just think it :laugh:

Edit: And it's already been a week ^^

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Been reading for a while now, probably 'bout a couple of months, just never got round to creating an account until recently. Thought it'd be better to post some constructive stuff rather than just think it :laugh:

Edit: And it's already been a week ^^
At least you punctuate correctly. :)

So...were the last couple of pages really just cheesecake flavored spam?

Vali

Smash Ace
At least you punctuate correctly. :)

So...were the last couple of pages really just cheesecake flavored spam?
Yeaaaaah pretty much. I think the discussion has run a little dry since Stryks stopped coming in here and repeating his points again. Probably just the hype getting to us all anyway :chuckle:. If you have some sort of topic to debate on (Zelda related of course, maybe if the delay is infact false it could even be which Zelda ones are still left to make the cut) I'd love to argue it tomorrow, just something that isn't "Midna is so important!", "Midna isn't important at all!", "Midna is important!"...you get the picture.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Okay, how about this: what's a good idea for a new item (from a Zelda game, naturally)?

I'd personally like to see Bombchus make an appearance. They'd work like Pika's Thunder Jolt (B), following whatever surface they were let loose on, then exploding after a while.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I agree...Skull Kid and Tingle pwn and I have proven Tingle so bam.

Bombchu's would be able to still go up walls and be throwable so I think they would be a great addition.

D

Deleted member

Okay, how about this: what's a good idea for a new item (from a Zelda game, naturally)?

I'd personally like to see Bombchus make an appearance. They'd work like Pika's Thunder Jolt (B), following whatever surface they were let loose on, then exploding after a while.
Nice idea. I'd like to see a fishing rod in some shape or form, maybe to be used to grab opponents and pull them towards you a little bit? :psycho:

I like your Bombchu idea a lot.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Bombchu's would be able to still go up walls and be throwable so I think they would be a great addition.
No, don't have them be throwable; what'd be the point in Bomb-ombs then? You'd always set them down like in the 64 Zeldas.

Actually, you'd have to be able to throw them (like every other holdable item), but they wouldn't explode on contact then. Rather, they'd deal as much DMG as, say, a thrown Pokéball, then land and wait to be picked up.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Yeah that is a great idea. You get the Tingle Tuner and he flys across the stage dropping rupees or bombs on you.

Another idea would be Majoras Mask or Fierce Deity's mask. It would make black flames surround you giving you more power for a short time period. 30-60 seconds. Also a short cinimatic scene of you putting it on.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
If he's not a character then what about the Tingle tuner?
Throw it on the ground (to activate) to summon Tingle (and Knuckle and David Jr. in 3/4 player fights) to float down on balloons and drop Tingle Bomb™s on your enemies? BRILLIANT!

...Although it's a moot point since he's definitely in. Although they could just replace Tingle with Ankle...yeah, that works.

I also like the bottled fairy, only in addition to it's random healing effect, if you're holding it as you fly offstage, you'll teleport back to mid-stage, no stock lost.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Yeah that is good. when you throw it down at yourself, it flys with you and saves a stock.

Finally someone agrees Tingle is going to be in Brawl.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
i like the fairy idea. How about a naryus love crystal that halves the damage you take. Or the great fairy sword. wat i think zeldas smash attack should be is she throws them up high in the sky, the sky turns white, and all 7 sages surround the enemy. Then they each blast the enemy with the element.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Her new special you mean...not smash attack. Nevertheless, I like the idea. It would show all there faces close up then show them doing the attack.(Rauru will get his close up fame once again)

Top Bottom