• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash 6 Results/Shoutouts All results are up in 1st post.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman

Bwett

Smash Ace
1: Ultimate Razer - Good job, punk =P. Probably best you don't tell anyone that you think Samuel Adams is one of the presidents of the US lol.

2: Dojo - I hope you don't quit. You are always the example that I compare myself. If I can't beat you, then I'm not good enough. Without you, I have to find someone else to look up to in the smash community, and they just aren't sexy enough.

3: Sethlon - You reverse 3 stocked me because I was dumb lol. Super close set until the last match. It was great seeing you. In a way, I'm really glad you beat me. There were so many upsets, partly because of you.

4: UTD Zac - We're climbing. Eventually, we shall have 1st and 2nd at all the tournaments. Excellent job, dude.

5: DMG - Omg, it was super fun hanging out with you. All the jokes, all the Wario-centric tips to an Ike main lol. Come to Dallas and chill with us.

5: Gnes -You ***** me so hard. I should've just gone DDD, but oh well. Thanks for the tips. Soon, my Diddy will be competing alongside yours =P

7: Phantom X - *Sniff* ...Daaaaaaannnnnng! So much fun teaming with you and just chilling, one of my favorite smashers.

7: bwett (Yoshi) - This lonesome title might be the last time I see it by my name...it's a sad moment...but it's for the better. So long good friend, hello (Diddy/DDD/Yoshi) =)

9: Ozz - Fun friendlies, you've improved even more.

9: Trela - One hell of a chill kid, your lucario *****

9: Rockettrainer - Good matches, glad to know you were scared of me too lol

9: Bad News Bear - MMMeeeedddddaaaaknniiii....I love you dude. Keep ****** and CP'ing lol

13: Hylian - Climbing up in the world of Duelist, but do you have what it takes to take me down? We shall see...600%+...you have a long way to go young grasshopper lol. Great friendlies

13: Espy - Your Sonic is scary

17: Jerm - Great friendlies, I'll be working on my DDD just for you. Yoshi doesn't cut it. You **** my shield lol.

17: Light - Get *****? I think so =)

17: Cake - Fun teams and great seeing the infamous Cake

17: Dphat - "It's like he took a crap on your face, and then gave you a napkin"...DAAAAAANNNNNG! Rofl I love you dude.

17: Broly - Good matches

25: Chicken Tenders - Once again, good games =)

25: Teh Brettster - Keep improving, you should see a giant leap in your game soon.

25: Infinity - Dang, you got *****, but it's ok. You have wedding johns lol. Soon, your new character will be just as **** and gay as your MK =P

33: Boose - Dang, we need to play some friendlies. You've improved quite a bit. Good job and good matches.

33: Nike - You are so amazing. You house us noisy beyotches and give us drinks and food. I can't wait to chill with you again. If you ever want to come to Dallas, just send a message and you have housing.

33: SRS C@ - Never! Betrayal shall never fall upon me!

33: Kates - OMG, you ***** Brett so hard. It was a JV 4 stock in real life. Keep ****** in and out of game lol.

49: Chaotic - My Yoshi has so much trouble with you. Next time, I'm using DDD and we shall see how you fare. Excellent games, really improved alot.

49: ACDCefg - Super cute with those horns. Sorry I had to play you in tourney, but I hope it inspires you to try harder

49: Loko - Coming out of nowhere, good seeing you dude.

EDIT:
Morningstar - Your snake was going even with me on Yoshi's Island...wtf?! I thought people don't know how to handle Yoshi lol

RedShadow - Good friendlies, definitely much improvement from last time. Teams was epic. I lol'ed when you thought Zac sucked at teams =P

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Bwetttttttttt.

I was the Snake you had a SUPER FUN set against during Grand Finals. You know the one. :]

Where's tha luv?

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
I have fooled you all. I am actually a 45 year old gay man. And I am secretly in love with Dphat. Andy baby, I love the way you snore so loud. <3<3<3

LuWIIgi

Smash Apprentice
Singles:
1: Ultimate Razer ($352.00) (Snake) - I've still never spoken a word to you, and it breaks my heart...
2: Dojo ($160.00) (Metaknight) - You are just too sexy
3: Sethlon ($64.00) (Falco/Marth/MK) - i didnt see you play much, but what i did see made me **** myself...

7: Phantom X (Wario) - When i stop sucking is when we will have our MM :) ...might be a while...
7: bwett (Yoshi) - I still love you....even though you dont know it :bee:

13: Espy (Sonic) - Thx for buying sonic from me. It taunt me everytime i saw it....Side taunted....

17: Light (Metaknight/Rob/Shiek) - You have inspired me
17: Cake (Wario/Olimar) - You seem like a REALLY cool guy, but we have never talked. This must change

17: K Prime (Pikachu) - Your match against espy was amazing to say the least.

25: MorningStar (Snake) - congrats on not being 33rd...like the rest of us..

33: Dare? (Mario) - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB
33: Niddo (Ike) we didnt speak mush at this tourny, and thats new. we need more friendlies

33: LueyG - Wow you sucked so bad the TO Didnt know what char you used, even AFTER he 2-0d you. Stop playing scrub

33: Nike (Marth) - Your smashfest may be the greatest thing related to smash that i have ever been involved in. Good ****, yo.

33: Jack Frost (Kirby/Luigi) - i feel ya mayne....i feel ya

33: Kates (ZSS) - i saw you play. you were pretty good too

49: K Dawg - **** man, we are slackin. we need more smashfests at the crib

49: PyleDriver - *look at Kdawg*

49: FoG86 - Dont quit smash, just try to find a new groove. i would hate to see you leave the scene...

CO18

Smash Hero
MM tl d3
nao
Alright sounds good. Wanted to mm you at whobo but you couldn't then.

Hopefully there will be some free time at genesis.

Sounds good jack frost. I dont infinite dont worry lol. You comin to genesis by any chance?

Santi

Smash Lord
I dont like free money :)
but since ive quit playing I haven gotten wayyy worse so you might have a chance :)

CO18

Smash Hero
I dont like free money :)
but since ive quit playing I haven gotten wayyy worse so you might have a chance :)
Rofl @ this. Aight you set the amount.

Looove the trash talk btw.

Oh ok jack frost. Im considering going to Hobo 17 so maybe there :/ still not sure.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
CO18, forget HOBO 17, go to OH SNAP, it's gonna be much larger, and I'll actually be there so you can MAYBE play me this time :(

Top Bottom