• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash 6 Results/Shoutouts All results are up in 1st post.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Full results including teams here

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=5993

Singles:
1: Ultimate Razer ($352.00) (Snake)
2: Dojo ($160.00) (Metaknight)
3: Sethlon ($64.00) (Falco/Marth/MK)
4: UTD Zac ($32.00) (G&W)
5: DMG ($16.00) (Wario)
5: Gnes ($16.00) (Diddy)
7: Phantom X (Wario)
7: bwett (Yoshi)
9: Ozz (Falco)
9: Trela (Lucario)
9: Rockettrainer (Lucario)
9: Bad News Bear (The entire cast)
13: Seventeen
13: Hylian (Ice Climbers)
13: Espy (Sonic)
13: Pax (Metaknight)
17: Syoudous
17: Jerm (Toon Link)
17: Light (Metaknight/Rob/Shiek)
17: Cake (Wario/Olimar)
17: Papi (Ice Climbers)
17: K Prime (Pikachu)
17: Dphat (Metaknight/Marth)
17: Broly (Marth)
25: AZN
25: SG
25: Carnage (Metaknight)
25: Chicken Tenders
25: Teh Brettster
25: Infinity (Wario/Kirby/Metaknight)
25: Shlike (ZSS)
25: MorningStar (Snake)
33: Vorguen (Snake)
33: Dare? (Mario)
33: Niddo (Ike)
33: DERK
33: LueyG
33: FAX (G&W)
33: Boose
33: Nike (Marth)
33: RedShadow (Wario)
33: Jack Frost (Kirby/Luigi)
33: SRS C@
33: JUJ
33: Blue J
33: Kates (ZSS)
33: BombChu
33: Magik
49: Chaotic (Pit)
49: K Dawg
49: ACDCefg
49: Loko
49: The Entire Nation of China
49: Rejex
49: Panda 210
49: JAT
49: Fred Plaza
49: PyleDriver
49: Retro (Samus)
49: Deviation
49: Toxik 210
49: Bizmal
49: Famous Tuscani Pasta (FTP)
49: FoG86

Brawl Teams

1- Dojo/UTD Zac

2- Razer/Gnes

3- Pax / Broly

Shoutouts:

Xyro: Best help I could ever ask for. Thanks for having my back. It sucks you won't be able to travel for a while due to the new job, and so will I, with both a new job and school. So we probably won't see each other for a while, and that sucks because you're one of the coolest people I know. Best of luck in the future.

SRS C@: srsly awesome. you're like waaaaaaaaaaaay too chill for your own good man. thanks for getting donuts with me :)

Infinity: Always glad to see you rallying Dallas to my city. Sucks that you didn't place like I was expecting, but I'm sure you'll do better in your next tournament. This was a tough tournament for almost everyone.

Bwett: **** you are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too good at Eygptian Rat Screw. Can't wait to play again next time we see each other. Maybe I'll actually win a slap (:psycho: yeah right).

But I still won the last game! I took down Billy the beast! It wasn't easy mind you :p

Rockettrainer:
The world needs more pandas. Thank you for representing your species at Final Smash 6.

DPhat: Don't forget to give Fogo his blanket back, I put it in your trunk.

Razer: Samuel Jackson was president?! No wai!

DMG: is running away as we speak. But I know you don't really want to. I propose to bust out Melee again and feel how satisfying it is to move freely without limitations, and actually approach.

Light: you're a pretty cool dude, once again. Thanks for playing melee, you're pretty alright. Sorry that Peach is pretty gay though. At least you don't have the worst falcon in texas lol.

Hylian: man, **** the ice climbers. good games..... I guess? lol <3

Sethlon: Gee would you look at that? You play Falco again and WHAT DO YOU KNOW YOU WIN MONEY WHAT WERE THE ODDS OF THAT OMG I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD DO THAT UNBELIEVEABLE.

Good **** man.

Dojo: I thought you were good until you got beaten by some crazy ******** 14 year old who can only play Snake with the wiimote and thinks Samuel Jackson was president SOMEWHERE in the 1800's.

Nah just kidding good show boy.

Vorguen: Thank you for bring 14 diseased mexicans to my city. As if we didn't have enough already >.> j/k thanks for being so spirited for coming and thanks for being totally ok with the mixup in registration.

Fogo: IHOP needed the Fogo magic. It wasn't special without you :(

UTD Zac: You'll get your chance for a Duelist tournament soon. Make sure everyone know it's a Texas original.

Redshadow: we need to play more melee. and don't worry about getting mad. Happens to the best of us.

Cake: Somehow we always get into deep discussions/arguments about both Melee and Brawl but have never played each other in either game. We really should do something about that.

GH Neko:Sucks about what happened to your car. I'll try to make it to Houston one of these days so we can play again.

And everyone else, I want to thank you all for coming and enjoying FS6 so much. I'm sad to have canceled Day 2, but since singles and doubles ran without a hitch, I'm glad everyone just enjoyed themselves.

However with my new job, I don't know how much tournament hosting I can do. I can get one Saturday off a month, but I can't devote all of that to hosting tournaments in case I need that day off for something important, or just to do something with friends that isn't related to smash.

However I may end up doing another major in January. If I decide to go through with it, I'll make the thread as soon as possible.

Next Gamelot tournament? It's up in the air.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I thought Dojo/Zac won teams? >_>.

Amazingly fun tournament, and so many upsets!!!

Shoutouts when results come.

Some info for people that weren't there though:

Sethlon knocked Dojo into losers.

Razer beat Sethlon 3-1 winners finals.

Dojo beat sethlon 3-1 in losers finals.

Dojo beat razer 1st set of grand finals 4-1(Best of 7)

Razer beat Dojo 4-0 second set.

Crazy :p.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Phantom's Ganon completely exposed me D:

Trying to upload vids on youtube. When there done I'll make a thread in the tournament videos forum and kyle can put the link on the first post.

Thank you all sooooooo much for coming :D I'll post full LeThien worthy shoutouts later

heytallman

CTALL
Well, since I didn't get to say it to these people:

Razer: Good stuff on finally beating Dojo!

Sethlon: Glad to see you in the top 3 again!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Was this Mk banned? If not good **** Razer and Sethlon.
No, MK was legal.

I think top 8 were:

1st: Razer(Snake)
2nd: Dojo(MK)
3rd: Sethlon(Falco/Marth)
4th: UTD Zac(G&W)
5th: Gnes(Diddy)
5th: DMG(Wario)
7th: PhantomX(Wario)
7th: Bwett(Yoshi)

I'm not sure on the 7ths though.

Broly

Smash Lord
winners dojo, losers pax...hated playing my own members, especially one i know i cant beat but thats just the brakes i guess

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Pax? MK/D3 guy from your area right?

I thought he was supposed to be the best from your town. You feel like you should've beat him?

Broly

Smash Lord
no, i was actually going to forfeit to him. i was mad to face him, n i didnt care too much after i lost to him

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Phantom's Ganon completely exposed me D:
Dude yeah, he totally beat up all our Zeldas. But at least I have the "He Just Played Three Zeldas Before Mine" john.

I thought Dojo/Zac won teams? >_>.
Yes. They did. Last kill was a Bthrow into the plant on Pictochat and Razer's DI went the wrong way.

I will make shoutouts probably tomorrow. Whenever results go up.
This was SO much fun.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
15 year old kids too good!

GJ winning this event my son.

Spandex.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Rocket Trainer is my new best friend.

Gnes

Smash Master
Dojo and Zac won teams....only cuz me and razer sandbagged in winners lol.

Massive shoutouts and bracket johns later. Time to keep cramming

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
1) Dojo and I got 1st in teams. Thank you judgment ;)
2) Sethlon used MK this tournament. He knocked me out of winners using MK on Delfino, grr.
3) If Razer was sandbagging in Winners, I was sandbagging in all 10 games of Grand Finals ;)

This tournament was fun.

Trela

Smash Lord
9th place was me, RT, Ozz, and Beah. Houston ***** at this event :D

Shoutz laterz.

Zac: Lol he went Marth on me after I got his Falco :I

iLight

Smash Lord
because he was about to get 3 stocked!!! lol

epic shoutouts coming later, mini shoutouts now:

sethlon - dude good job man

broly - dang you crushed some people in teams i hear, esp after they talked trash to you! too bad you used all your leetness before our sheik marth mm!! everyone got toooo hyped about that too lol

dojo - i'll help better prepare you before your next finals match that way your more relaxed ;)

bear - wtf how could I have not seen someone from my own crew for so long! good ****, we will crush them all in teams next time

brett - your ike doesn't have any friends to fight for, that's why mine won =]

espy - i'm too slow =/

kates - dang i can't believe how much better you've gotten! after you crushed that snake on the live stream, i'm surprised you didn't have a DMG moment and just yell "That's why don't play gay *****". Seriously though.. I think you crushed his soul, and your amazing for that lol

to the guy that lost to KT - i feel for you dude, she crushed me in brawl a few times too

hylian - you shall never defeat my ROB with your IC's =p

UTDZac - hey remember that one time when i beat you in duelist? no johns I won't money match you, i've already won

PX - Thanks for taking us to subway and killing me with a tiny peepee fart...

NIKE- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too cool man, your way awesome, playing melee was too fun, except when you would unnecessarily **** my falco with spikes =] dude we will have to come down and visit you definately

Rocket Trainer - it just wasn't time yet, your not strong enough

King Mosquito - Sweet tourney dude, not enough sleep before hand though lol. But your right, at least I'm not the worst falcon in texas

SRSC@ - dude i will not ride with again <3 but your super cool, thanks for letting me pointlessly log onto smashboards for 30 secs at IHOP

Santi - I wish you were here

People in my crew - CS2G let's all get hyped about our tournament

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Bleh. I wish I could do shoutouts for tourney, but I only got to do a single match in B+ due to time constraints.

That and the whole day sucked for me in general. **** was so not cash. ;___;

All I can say is GGs during friendlies man. King Mosquito, UTD, DPhat, Razer, Ozz, Sethlon, Hylian for Brawl+ friendlies.

Jack Frost for TvC (I told you Megaman's super was ********. :V )

And Frost and that one guy that was able to pick me and Turnipdaisy up when my car broke down. Thanks alot.

And thanks Xyro for giving me a ride home, Sethlon for buying me a drink and a Parfait at McD, and DMG for what you did for me at Gamealot.

And right, Nike20 for putting me up. You've got a **** place.

For my Brawl+ tourney match, SRS C@, you've got some nice timing on that Ganon of yours. I was suprised how many attacks you could beat out on my Metaknight. I was seriously like wut.

Be horrified by my mario. Get caped. <3

Razer, please stay in school. :V

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
CY, it's okay. I'm not mad or anything. DMG only did what he had to do to win the game. Play to win. It just means I'll have to use someone better next time, like Marth. Or learn to run away with Lucario, lol.

Shoutouts when the full results are up, when Xyro gets off of work. I don't want to miss anyone. :)

Top Bottom