• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash 6 Results/Shoutouts All results are up in 1st post.

Gnes

Smash Master
Hmmm...hell have to give me the horns first. Then ill go party with the devil. ALL NIGHT LONG...wait...is there night in hell? I would think not with endless fire and all. >.>

Nike.

Smash Hero
Thank you all for making my weekend a blast. Texas has THE BEST community in the country. Let me know what was wrong with my house so that I can make it cozier for you the next time you come down. (Like was it too hot, Not enough soda, more scooby snacks, more pillows and blankets, shampoo, etc)

now

Shoutouts :D

1: Ultimate Razer- Razerrrr! :DD You make me wanna take showers with swimming trunks. Im watching Stranger Among Bears on AP right now :DDD Good job winning this event. Your snake is the most creative in the community. I've never seen some of the stuff you do. No doubt that you'll wreck at Genesis. I'll see you there :D OH! And you didnt take my cool shirt with you D: Im taking it to cali, so you better accept it

2: Dojo- You guys got here early! Which was awesome. I got to watch your 007 matches with Beah. Your game at FS6 was top tier. No doubt that your one of the greatest, both you and Razer. You shouldnt have to worry about anything. 3stocking Sethlon then getting COMPLETELY gayed by a fish isnt what I call losing, which you proved in Losers finals. Its funny watching you and Razer argue in the staircase. Cant wait to chill with you guys at cali :D

3: Sethlon- I dont think you know how happy I was to see you use falco. It reminds me alot like what you've done with roy. It's sooo unique and intimidating, even the best players players in the country are intimidated by you. Falco is just that character that blends perfectly with you. And the show. I cant wait for you to make your presence known in cali, just like the last time you went there.

and thanks for completely gaying my marth lol... eff mk

4: UTD Zac- Oh em effing geezz Ive never heard so many judgement's in one smashfest. Especially from the other room. I loved getting wrecked by you in "deulist". I wasnt ready to get wrecked so bad. And sweet job surviving a waft in tourny. And hiding under a rock to avoid Dojo. I was watching the livestream while recording that match and I saw about 1000 "wft, too pro" lines in 30 seconds. Wreck at Genesis! (dang, it seems like everybody is going there lol)

5: DMG- You look quite the kyoot on the couch. Much homo. But my arm is still sore. And my youtube account completely froze up when loading your matches. Not kidding. But i loved watching you trash talk razer and everyone saying that theres too much time. I still dont believe that im older than you. Thanks for making our weekend as ghey as possible :]

5: Gnes- We actually didnt talk at all D: But dont worry about your sets with razer and dojo. I rewatched them and yea, razer did NOW you. But you came SOOOOOO close to finally getting over that hump. I'll be sure to house you guys next time and we can hang out.

7: Phantom X- Phantom :] I have been looking forward to this shoutout more than anyone else. You srsly are like my favorite smasher. Your jokes are classic and I enjoy your company like no other. Your amazing at deulist and your ganon completely exposed me in ways that would make any player want to quit lol. Im so sad that your not going to Cali with the rest of us :[ But dont worry. I'll drive up to UT a couple of times this summer so that we can hang and Nike and actually get better.<3333333333333333333333333333 times uber infinity

7: bwett- billywetttttt :DD Your so inspirational and fun to hang out with. I start to giggle everytime I think of Dallas, and your the main reason why. I reallyyyyyy wanna drive up there once just to chill you. And thanks for coming with me to pick up sodas for everyone else. And tearing me another butthole from deulist. Dont worry about upsetting my parents either, it wasnt to big del to them or anything. Much homo <3333333

9: Ozz- How the eff are you 16?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I cannot believe that your almost as young as little mexico. Thanks for coming down and seeing me. Im sad that we didnt play at all :[ I promise that at the next brawl+ tourny we'll get enough friendlies to kill our senses.

9: Trela- And trela. It was mad awesome to see you wreck at this tourny. Our set was very fun, playing against lucario is thrilling. I have NOOOO regrets to losing to you after you came back down 3-1 on stocks in our third match. Usually when that happens ppl get furious and throw their controller and die a little inside. But I truly was and am happy for you. Very proud of you for playing so well and beating so many big names at your first OoC tourny. Come down to SA again :DDD

9: Rockettrainer- Your Lucario was so intimidating. I need to relook at that matchup. It was mad awesome to meet you. And to give you a quilt when you went to sleep. Srsly, you looked so cold and miserable with that tiny arizona blanket on you.

9: Bad News Bear- BEAHHHH! :DDD Thank you sooooo much for coming down. Your so chill and fun to hang out with, and I cant help but laugh at anything that you say. And you looked adorable on that couch. "Beah! You look so cute while your laying down." "I feel cute" When is CS having another tourny, cuz i srsly will try to attend. Homo for you lotsss

13: Seventeen- You beat me in the first round D: It's all gravy though. Your snake is mad legit. I need to find a way not to get mindgamed into fsmashes

13: Hylian- Im sorry about not having enough dr pepper for you DDD: I promise to have like a bajillion 3 liters next time with your name on them. Thank you for coming down. Austin honestly feels like my second home thanks to you and phantom. And Im glad that we got to actually have some friendlies for once. Even though you never try on friendlies, I still felt like i was fearing for my life any second lol. We need to make trips to each other and just smash randomly. It's worth the 2 hours. <3333333333333

13: Espy- I felt sooooo bad when they called out your matches against Kprime. At least you didn have to play Hylian this time :p And you need to step it up like before! Maybe texas is finally learning the sonic matchup or something. We're practicing this summer cuz I wanna get better. Let me know if you ever wanna get some friendlies in

13: Pax- I didnt really talk to you, but I heard about your doubles matches. Pretty epic, I wish I couldve recorded them. Travel more, cuz your obviously one of the elite in texas!

17: Jerm- :[ Im sorry I couldnt house you. For sure next time. Your tink should step it up cuz everyone knows that you can place better than this.

17: Light- LIGHT!!!! :DDD It was soooo awesome to meet you. Your right up there with my favorite smashers. Friendlies with you on melee was mad awesome. And deulists. But we never played on brawl D: Our discussions and laughs were very memorable. And I bought my first pack of cigs :D I wish I had known about your set with broly before it started cuz i so wouldve recorded it. Sheik is freakin scary. Let me know when CS station is having another tourny and i'll be sure to come down and just hang. Lotsss of love <3333

17: Cake- Thank you for coming down. You guys got there early and I squealed like a little girl and hugged you. Your wario is mad serious. Ima have to start practicing that matchup somehow. Our convos are always interesting. And Im happy that you liked the scooby snacks :D And dont worry, not everyone thinks of you as Dojos bff. I still think your my hero as much as anyone else <333

17: K Prime- You got completely wrecked by the seeding. I really thought you woudlve placed higher, but it just wasnt meant to be. Razer in the first round?!?!? AND ESPY AGAIN?!? Good job on taking down infinity though. I played his wario and i know how scary it is. Come over for some friendlies this summer!

17: Dphat- Dphattt!!! :DDD Your mad awesome to chill with. And I absolutely love your trash talk. It's most definetely top tier. And your marth is so gheyyy. How can you possibly be a jerk to sethlon like that?!?!? Wish that got recorded. Im sorry that you didnt feel so well that last day. Getting sick right before a 5 hour drive is not my idea of fun. Come down to SA again when i throw a tourny this winter :D

17: Broly- Your marth is so scary. Your the LAST person id wanna be trapped into a corner with. You got mad screwed in the brackets too, so dont worry about your placing.

25: Chicken Tenders- I am in love with your name :D *makes a quick drive to DQ*

25: Teh Brettster- It's funny how hylian put the results up and he didnt put ike next to your name. Your very fun to chill with and Im glad i got to meet you this weekend. Your ike is extremely scary, so ima have to find Niddo for some practice. Come down with Dallas again :DDD

25: Infinity- OMGGGGG. I HATEEEEEEEE the waft. So broken. Thanks for coming down again. The friendlies were really fun and now I have re study that matchup hxc thanks to you. Sorry that you didnt place so well at this tourny. Your wario's only going to get better though so thats not something you should worry about for long. Come back soon!

25: MorningStar- Im not forgetting the stair incident. We all heard it ;D Ihop was so much fun. Your drawing of you utilting razer was epic and your suit was freakin top tier. We didnt play at all this weekend DDDD: I need snake practice!!! Come over for random friendlies this summer

33: Vorguen- Despite our efforts, we never even got to play in the end :[[[[ Im glad I at least got to see you though, much homo intended. Next time im getting my hours of snake practice with you.

Oh, and phantoms ganon ***** me too D:

33: Niddo- We didnt play D: But me and trela couldnt help but laugh during our tourny match when you and brett were talking strategy with ike. It's forever engrained into my mind. Come over for once so that your ike can own me again!

33: LueyG- I love how you watch the livestream from the other room. And then how you type on it whenever the laptop to talk to the ppl is 3 FEET FROM YOU! Epic. Come over again sometime. I hate playing diddy but I need all the practice I can get ;D

33: Nike- Your horrible at this game and you suck at housing D:

33: RedShadow- I dont think you realize how good you are at melee. Your sheik is so scary. I wanted to play more matches so badlyyyyy cuz my only practice is against a peach/ganon. And that is lame. Glad you came over for the weekend. Come over soon

33: Jack Frost- SUSPECTTT! I know how jealous you are of my shirt ;D Your mad awesome to chill with as alwauys. We never played this weekend though. I need Weegee and Kirby practice! I cant believe that your actually leaving :[ Whos gonna **** me now?

33: SRS C@- :DDD It was so nice to see you come down again. Your mad funny. And everytime i think of using the sord serious, i cant help but think of you :D Oh, i used your name in deulists. Thanks for the donut, it was off the chainnn

33: JUJ- I missed you :[ where have you been all my life?!? Come back to the scene and my house and we can play alot more and you can show me how to play pokemanzzzz

33: Kates- It was really nice to meet you. Female smashers are so rare, and the good ones are even rearer. Mad props to you for putting up with all of us the whole weekend. And now you can brag about how you smashed for 2 days and 2 nights with a bunch of hot men ;D

33: Magik- Trela has a cleaner ash hat than you :p

49: K Dawg- Mad awesome to see you again. I know your jealous of my shirt ;D

49: ACDCefg- I really liked your devil horns :]]] I felt bad about watching your match with bwett, but at least he made it fun and a low tier battle. Hope to see you again :D

49: Loko- :DDDDDD Dooddddddd. When Xryo was telling me how he was dropping someone off in SA, I didnt know who he was talking about. And then we pointed you out to me and I squealed :D You were so chill and funny. CS is so crazy cool. How did I not realize this? The next time your in SA, let me know and we can have a smashfest in honor of you :DDD

49: The Entire Nation of China- You have to win a tournament. Your name made my weekend. "Broly defeated the entire nation of china" PRICELESSSSS

49: PyleDriver- Glad you came to my house on friday night. I wanna play your DDD more. It's so much fun and a thrill. And I'll bring more scooby snacks just for you :]

49: Retro- I really like your hair. I want it uber badly. Thanks for coming down. Your really chill :D

49: Toxik 210- What happened?!?!? I thought for sure you wouldve had that match. Oh well. Come over again sometime and we can have an epic smashfest :D

49: FoG86- Your snake is fun to play against. And it's a good thing you stayed at my house. I was like "he's really going to miss out on playing dojo bear and cake?" And Im going to help you get your falco on par with your other characters. We should certainly try to get better.

GHNeko- I felt sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad about your weekend. It was terrible. There wasnt even a tourny for brawl+. You definetely got shafted this time. :[ *ehug*

iLight

Smash Lord
17: Light (Metaknight/Rob/Shiek)- No words, just Broly's. LOLOLOLOL
<3
dude i laughed so hard when i read that!

Light - you had a pretty hard bracket from what i can tell, but your MM with broly was so good
brolly is scary, he reads me too hard

Light: Dang, whats up AJ? We were def not in sync this weekend. We gotta get that back before the next tourney. Def one of the top 3 teams in Texas. WE MUST RECOVER!

DONE.

17: Light - DANG! Lowest you've placed in like half a year. You did say you were playing somewhat poorly though. Everyone has those days.
dang i got *****! i should just quit and let you move ahead of me on the PR phantomX

light- cool chilling with you again
<3

Ultimate Razer
Light - Fun games! I'm going to figure that ****ing rob out lol.
nope

Light- was great hanging out with you and pwning you on RC, p.s. FRUITY COMA
OMG WHAT HAPPENED I JUST WENT INTO A FRUITY COMA AND YOU GOT ***** ON RAINBOW CRUISE BY MY SHEIK =]

17: Light - had a lot of fun talking to you playing you over the weekend. i cant believe I beat your sheik that one time o.O sandbagging is mean!!
dang, I didn't sandbag, you were the one sandbagging. I was winning before that match and then you just turned on the ****, no johns you sandbagged me

17: Light (Metaknight/Rob/Shiek)-I like your hair. Let me touch it.
only if you give me a banana

NIKE
"17: Light- LIGHT!!!! :DDD It was soooo awesome to meet you. Your right up there with my favorite smashers. Friendlies with you on melee was mad awesome. And deulists. But we never played on brawl D: Our discussions and laughs were very memorable. And I bought my first pack of cigs :D I wish I had known about your set with broly before it started cuz i so wouldve recorded it. Sheik is freakin scary. Let me know when CS station is having another tourny and i'll be sure to come down and just hang. Lotsss of love <3333"

DUDE FOR SURE, I'm working on setting up the tourney right now =]

SO, I know that this is slightly off topic, but I know some people were asking, so who is down for a tourney 4th of July weekend? Or will everyone be with their families? That's the weekend before genesis I'm pretty sure

Please let me know in a PM so we don't spam this thread, I'm trying to decide the date of the next CS tourney

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
1: Ultimate Razer - Going from Black Fox to Skillet Black Fox is a ok addition to the title. At one point you called me Rainbow Fox. I LOL'd inside for like 20 minutes. Your match with Dojo was WAY crazy, and with DMG? Good **** little man.

2: Dojo - Hey sorry for stealing your color bandana. It was the only one I had that matched white. Good come back on Seth after that loss. Doggone Clap Traps. But its good to see you again. :)

3: Sethlon - BEAST FALCO. TX best Falco is back. Great job man handling Red Shadow. Like Flawless to Victory, that was ABSOLUTE 0-Death. 0-Death 3 stocked. :)

4: UTD Zac - Nice to finally meet you guy. You seem cool, though I was against you when you played Espy. I was commentating your match when Jerm and Gnes were playing on livestream. You have fans on livestream guy. :)

5: DMG - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUjIA3Rt7gk That is all.

5: Gnes - Good seeing you again buddy. :)

7: Phantom X - Same as above.

7: bwett
9: Ozz
9: Trela ---------All as a collective front, thanks for coming.
9: Rockettrainer

9: Bad News Bear - Next time we gotta play some.

13: Hylian - Thanks for coming Hylian. Hope you can come down and own SA again. :)

13: Espy - Good ****. But cant get over the hump. Don't worry, You'll get first over Gnes, Dojo, and Razer one day.

17: Jerm - How in the world do you Tinks get this high. He is SOOOOOO floaty. x_X

17: Cake - Good friendlies at Nike's and Imma continue using Sonic no matter what. :)

17: K Prime - Still ****** OoC players. You and Beah need to ditto. :)

17: Dphat - Nice seeing you again.

25: Infinity - Sorry this is late but, CONGRATES on your engagement. I am still too slow for the boards. :(

25: MorningStar
33: Dare?
33: Niddo ---------As a collective. We all got man handled by the OoC players but good job.
33: LueyG
33: Nike

33: RedShadow - ABSOLUTE 0-DEATH 3 STOCKED

33: Jack Frost - Good job doing what I can't do and that's getting out of the first round. :)

33: JUJ - Same as above.

49: Chaotic - Great to see ya again bro.

49: K Dawg - Hey we will have our rematch but I'm sure you will win.

49: ACDCefg - Wow you came, played, and still had a good time. Tell prime I said hi. :)

49: The Entire Nation of China - Best Name EVER

49: Panda 210 - It's ok I suck hard and it shows.

49: PyleDriver - Who did you play against? Also good to see you again.

49: Toxik 210 - Same as above.

49: Famous Tuscani Pasta (FTP) - Double up.

49: FoG86 - YOU SUCK ***. GTFO WITH YOUR FAILURE AND GO DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE YOU LOW LIFE SCUMBAG!!!!

Sorry if I got lazy at the end.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Don't even joke about quitting, AJ. If you quit I will have no one to make 3AM friendly Johns with, and no one will threaten to hit me every time I say something stupid :(

DARE?

Smash Rookie
had a great time.

Dojo recked my marios **** ):
@Panda we were the only marios xD

we will get our recognition!

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
33: Niddo- We didnt play D: But me and trela couldnt help but laugh during our tourny match when you and brett were talking strategy with ike. It's forever engrained into my mind. Come over for once so that your ike can own me again!
How is that funny? ;_; Ike takes strategy....

And I saw you there, and I would have played a few matches against you....but I was in the middle of facing a D3 attempting to figure out the best way to avoid getting CG'd to death, while avoiding Waddle Dee spam. >_> Not easy at all, especially when the guy pulls out one of those spiky guys once every minute....

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
lol i thought i was the only one who knew how to play egyptian ratscrew ;p
BILLY CHEATS AT THAT GAME!!! OMG IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO SLAP THAT FAST!!!

*is about to lay down a double*

*Billy Slaps my card IN THE AIR*

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
short list because I dont talk to that many people

2: Dojo - didnt get to play you since hobo 16... next time we must!
3: Sethlon - yay I finally have a falco to look up to again
5: DMG - its time to sit through "8 more minuets of fun" eh? :p
7: bwett - stop being good! MM next time I see you!!
9: Trela - also MM next time I see you! good games though I need to learn the match up o_o
17: Light - epic MM with broly, im never going to let him live it down :chuckle:
17: Dphat - were going to have another MM and I refuse to lose! winner gets more chicken tenders!!
25: SG - were you the rob I fought first round? good **** man GGs
33: Boose - you will always be my brotha from anotha motha
33: Jack Frost - youre too **** tall! epic sads we didnt hang more
33: Kates - shlike's ZSS has nothing on you :p

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
49: Famous Tuscani Pasta (FTP) - File Transfer Protocol
I'll change it at the next tourney... :)

49: Famous Tuscani Pasta (FTP) - Keep on truckin'
Thanks man...

49: Famous Tuscani Pasta (FTP) - Double up.
Yeah, gg's with you and Panda...

King Mosquito: Thank you for your great effort in putting this tourney together, hope Gamelot can welcome back Brawl nights again...
Xyro: You were calling my name for 18 minutes for a match, I should've heard it, sorry for that!
Hylian: Your IC's are insane! It was an honor to play against a pro.
Magik: short mention on the RGV thread..
Bombchu: same..
KG: Hey, gg's, you have a great set of characters, you owned me in all those friendlies!

Transmission complete...

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Shout outs.

TGM - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NOYCzRzZIs
You still have my pokemon soundtrack CD =/ And why is it that the whitest guy in the truck (muah) sat in the back of the truck the whole ride back? I'm super sun burnt T_T

Mosquito - Always nice to chill. Ima buy a new PS2 controller so we don't have a problem with that anymore, hehe.

GHNeko - Dang your weekend must've sucked. Hope you got all the stuff with your car worked out. Also Lol @ overB cancel fake outs :colorful:

Santi - <3<3 WEMP told me about plans to house at your place, I'm looking forward to it :)

Grim Turtle - Man I'm so glad you picked this name over that other trashy one you were thinking about. Stop blowing up the entire screen, etc

Dojo - No one in this game ever gets my heart pumping like you. I'm curious to see how our next match on battlefield will go :smoke:

Shooting Star That I Saw on the Way to San Antonio - **** you're a beast, grant me powers at Genesis too plz

UTD Zac - Lol mk. Wonder how long I can stay off of that sig of yours, apparently this game has my side for it lol

DMG - Superior song; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-aWoISg43c
Or even better, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnRc46xWSfI , rofl

Gnes - Fret not banana man, I'll have a present for your falco eater should it become a problem ;)

Phantom X - They might read my posts, but they'll still never hear what I say lol T_T

Bwett - Man, you came super close to beating me :( Stop spiking me out of my phantasm plz

Ozz - Hobo17, Team Pew Pew is a go.

Trela - Good games, although lots of stupid stuff happened heh. You should talk me, we won't bite :)

Rockettrainer - Repeat after me; "I need a vacation."

Bad News Bear - Would you believe me if I told you "No"?
I do like winning money though =D

Hylian - I've never actually cancelled my illusions that well before, something just clicked after I started playing against Dojo lol. We need to stop getting beasted in teams :( Ice climbers are homo, etc

Dphizzle - ...I can't really think of a shout out, I just wanted to call you that again lol

Broly - **** talking ill becomes you.

Teh Brettster - Super sick Ike. Back throw out of my airdodge -> wall infinite is too pro.

Infinity - We should get more games in next time :)

Nike - Your housing was beast, muchos thanks for it.

Jack Frost - No Legend of Mana = :cry: I would say "Ima practice up TvC and get good" but i'm spreading myself thin on games as it is =/

Kates - I don't blame you, falco is super homo lol. You've gotten better fast, good stuff :)

Magik - You were the PT that I played in a friendly, right? Beastly squirtle, but falco vs ivysaur/charizard is just too one sided :lick:

GGs to everyone else.

Suspect

Smash Hero
@nike

well i will be here for a lil while longer so im sure i can make it to san japan and hobo 17

lol @ me giving you luigi practice, you mean you giving me marth practice? that matchup is 25-75

ACDCefg

Smash Rookie
That one girl with the devil horns, ACDCefg is so cool.
She's my favorite person.

ACDCefg

Smash Rookie
Oh, and Bear. Izzo kay. I forgibe you. You too, Nike. I'd find it hard to look away from such fail as well. ^_^ Tee-hee. It was fun though.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
BILLY CHEATS AT THAT GAME!!! OMG IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO SLAP THAT FAST!!!

*is about to lay down a double*

*Billy Slaps my card IN THE AIR*
beeyotch I told you Billy was a monster at that game, but you shrugged it off and didn't believe me.

I was insanely lucky to have won the last game.

NOTE: Hylian was the ONLY person to ever beat Bwett at a slap. It only happened once.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Lazy shout-outs:

Dojo: Good games on Friday night. The teams matches were great. Good job in tournament, too.

Sethlon: So you're back with Falco? That's cool. Your matches with Dojo were fun to watch.

UTD Zac: I'll get you next time, I swear it.

Gnes: Our friendlies were amazing. I wish we recorded them or something. Your speed...moderately amuses me.

But you're still too slow.

Phantom X: You and Infinity were great to play in teams, and your matches against Broly and Pax were entertaining. It was nice talking to you again. Oh, and hypno-smashes hurt.

bwett: You did fantastic at this tournament. I'll beat you next time, you can count on that.

Ozz: Falco's so boring to play. :p

Trela & Rockettrainer: Didn't get to play either of you as much as I wanted to, but whatever friendlies we did get were good. I need more games though, I still feel clueless when I'm against a Lucario.

Bad News Bear: Good job getting so high up. Thanks for bringing the live stream. It was fun.

Hylian: I know!! We didn't play a single game unless you count doubles. Amazing.

Pax: You and Broly were fun to watch in doubles. It killed time, for sure.

Jerm: I need a smaller Sonic plushie.

Light: Good games, but I felt as though you weren't at the top of your game. Get out of that slump and play me again. :)

Papi: Saw your matches with Jerm on live stream. Your ICs were a treat.

K Prime: I just don't like playing you because we play all the time, you know? We had some intense games though in loser's bracket. Good job taking out Infinity, and I still believe you were the one who held our team together in doubles. You did amazingly well. We have to team again soon.

Dphat: Maybe I just won't enter low tier events. My PT got wrecked by you. We had some nice friendlies though.

Broly: It was cool to see you again. Sorry I didn't get around to MMing you before I left. Good job in teams; you and Pax were amazing.

AZN: I think you were the one that was asked for the most often in the live stream. lol.

Infinity: As I said when I saw you, congrats on getting hitched. Shake the tournament off, you'll do better next time.

Shlike: Sorry for not playing you. We'll get around to it next time.

MorningStar: lol @ falling down the stairs story.

LueyG: Thanks for the Sonic and the Black Knight. I love you forever.

Nike: This boy running around, recording everything in sight. Good stuff. Your housing is always too good.

JUJ: Cool to see you again. We'll play Pokemon soon.

Kates: Nice to meet you too. It took me to realize who you were.

Chaotic: Sucks that we had to play so darn soon. Your Pit's very intimidating. Keep it up.

The Entire Nation of China: I got a good chuckle out of your name. It's hysterical.

KM: Thanks for hosting a great tournament. Look forward to the next one.

==========

To everybody: Sorry I left so early, but I was needed elsewhere.

Overall, this tournament was fun, and I had a great time there. I expected to get somewhere around my placing, so at the very least, I'm not disappointed.

The entire experience from Friday-Saturday does have me feeling a little melancholy though.

I wish to see everyone again soon. And Frost, if you do go to the valley sometime, take me with you.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
49: Loko - You're a cool guy, who is apparently gonna use Photoshop n stuff. We should actually play next time, maybe at the college station tournament.
Dude for sure~! Sorry we didn't get a chance to play...I was exhausted after the tourney so I didn't really feel inept to play your Wario, although I had loads of fun just watching you play and your shenanigans xD <3.
Although as far as the shoop..I have no pic of you so can't really do it >.o

loko- good friendlies :)
Ya, I should've used my Lucario more ><;. Luigi's are so hax~

Loko - GG's :). You're a pretty cool guy.
I am..aren't I xP. j/k, you're a pretty kool guy too! I'll hit you up next time I'm in Austin =3

49: Loko - Nice talking to you! hope to see you again! maybe we'll play next time
Ya, ditto. Never really played a zss main, so it should be interesting xP

49: Loko - You're totally cool.
No, you <3. See ya next time I'm in SA!

Me? Charismatic? I guess I wasn't as tired as I thought I was. LOL.

Thanks though, even though I dont know that much about Smash in general. <3
Dude...you were tired?? Couldn't tell xP.

SHOUTOUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loko: LOKO, I saw that match of you vs Sethlon. SO CLOSE. I'm glad my hint payed off. I think you should main Peach and second MK or Snake. That would be so perfect for you. <3
Lol, me main Peach?! No ><;; I'll just get really pwn with her and use her as an epic counter. Come back to CStat...stat ;_______; <3

49: Loko- :DDDDDD Dooddddddd. When Xryo was telling me how he was dropping someone off in SA, I didnt know who he was talking about. And then we pointed you out to me and I squealed :D You were so chill and funny. CS is so crazy cool. How did I not realize this? The next time your in SA, let me know and we can have a smashfest in honor of you :DDD
Haha, aw~ You shoulda joined me ;D . Dude, CStat is where it's at...for the select few >.>; And yes! I shall hit you up as well next time I'm in town..we should have more hotdogs~! :3

This was the most awesomest tourney ever x3. I was so glad I went and to think I almost missed it...*shudders*. Anyway, I was glad to have met you all (and actually converse with some old acquaintances). Hopefully I see you all again really soon n______n

Top Bottom