• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash 6 Results/Shoutouts All results are up in 1st post.

ACDCefg

Smash Rookie
My Shoutouts!
King Mosquito- King Mosquito is a pretty cool guy eh hosts tournaments and doesn't afraid of anything.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
My Shoutouts!
King Mosquito- King Mosquito is a pretty cool guy eh hosts tournaments and doesn't afraid of anything.
How do i shot lazer?

wtf is up w/this controller... it looks liek a ****ing lego

i'm a chargin ma lazer

shoop da whoop

holy **** hax

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Ultimate Razer
I’m still not satisfied. Think harder about the problems you run into in your matchups. You’ve still got a big flaw that no-one seems to take advantage of yet. One day we’ll meet in tournament, then you’ll lose. Also, you should probably be careful about what you say after ihops. But seriously, I’m proud of you. Good stuff against dojo. <3

Dojo
I still can’t figure you out. Why are so many of your matches so close: Gnes, Sethlon, Razer. Yet you somehow keep winning. We’ve got some work to do. Genesis is going to be hard in teams. We are going to have to focus, or get lucky dthrow -> judgments. And thanks for letting me judgment you. Always a pleasure =) Also, it was a blast getting to hang with you again. <3

Sethlon
I will never forget delfino. I spent quite a few hours this week playing against Dphat’s Falco and learning the matchup. I’ll come prepared next time. Glad to have you back, even if you don’t like the game that much. Since you beat me in tournament, no harder feelings when I play gay against you next time ;)

UTD Zac
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6rpqEJ_w4k

DMG
I’m sorry I out-camped you bro. I hate doing it, but I didn’t know what else to do. I think this is the first time we’ve ever played in tournament (outside of duelist). The game you went diddy was just unlucky because of all the diddy practice bwett has been giving me. The car ride, however, was a blast.

Gnes
Next time we meet in tournament, I’m ready. I dare you to dodge my glidetossed judgments, billy can’t.

Phantom X
*sniffs* -> BUKIT BRAKE -> gg

Bwett
Dang good stuff placing so high. Best Yoshi in the Milky Way.

Ozz
Can I get some Falco practice please?

Trela
Dude I loved teaming with you. It was a blast. Your lucario is sick. Keep it up. Sorry we had to meet in tournament. It was a surprise though, cause I figured I would be playing Hylian.

Rockettrainer
I saw your matches against Hylian, good stuff. I find it funny both Lucarios got 9th.

Beah
What can I say? I love Beah. Glad to hang with you again <3

Hylian
Sorry to hear you dropped G&W (sorta). I hope your ICs become a beast. I’ll keep repping G&W. One day I’ll break this freakin character til they ban him.

Espy
Wtf why are you so good? I’ve never been so nervous in my life as I was during our third game. A whole stock lead and you were camping invincibility frames on Yoshis. Ugg too brutal. I can’t believe I came back from that (Razer status). Maybe next time?

Pax
Good stuff in doubles bro. I hear you’re amazing. Next time MM?

Jerm
Cool seeing you again. A shame we didn’t get to play this time. I didn’t get to hear who you beat/lost to. Maybe next time we’ll meet in bracket and you’ll have your chance to wreck me. I still need to learn the TL matchup.

Light
We didn’t get to talk much. Glad to see you again. Wanna exchange backrubs? I hear they help relieve stress during tournaments.

Cake
Good stuff cake. Glad you could come. Your matches with DMG were close. Keep up the good work and you’ll be wrecking us all in no time.

Papi
Did we play, I don’t remember.

Dphat
Dphat bi

Broly
Good stuff in teams. I’ve never been tippered so hard except for when I play against you.

AZN
Sorry we had to play game 1. Good luck next time

Teh Brettster
Glad to have you come with us this trip. It was a blast getting to chill with you on the car ride down and after the tourney. Can’t wait for Oh Snap =)

Infinity
What happened dude? Well, all of us have our hard days. Can’t wait til your Wario’s a beast.

Vorguen
Sex

FAX
Cool G&W bro. Didn’t get to talk with you much. I was curious to hear your thoughts on the character.

Boose
Dang it’s Boose! Glad seeing you again, it’s been a long time. I bet your TL has gotten nastier since last time I played it.

Nike
Freakin awesomest person alive. Thanks for housing all 50 billion of us. I love coming to SA tourneys just knowing before/after tournaments is going to be a blast. A shame I was tired as crap and didn’t stay up all that late.

RedShadow
I got your replay, just give me a few to upload it.

SRS C@
Seriously?

Kates
It’s cool seeing you come to more OoC tournaments. They definitely will make you a lot better really quick. Or at least, that’s what happened to me.

The Entire Nation of China
During registeration I heard two guys laughing at how one of them named themselves this. Very clever!

Retro
Cool seeing you again Retro. <3 College Station guys.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but who is Seventeen? If we hung out talked, you have permission to slap me.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Espy
Wtf why are you so good? I’ve never been so nervous in my life as I was during our third game. A whole stock lead and you were camping invincibility frames on Yoshis. Ugg too brutal. I can’t believe I came back from that (Razer status). Maybe next time?
lmao....this was in brackets? Yea you have to ban yoshis on espy or strike it cause he will camp you hard on that stage and i know that stage isnt that good for g&w as it is so good stuff. I know you saw him doing that to me and morningstar in those team friendlies >_>

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
lmao....this was in brackets? Yea you have to ban yoshis on espy or strike it cause he will camp you hard on that stage and i know that stage isnt that good for g&w as it is so good stuff. I know you saw him doing that to me and morningstar in those team friendlies >_>
No I didnt see him doing it. The first time I've ever seen it was in winners bracket on Saturday.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
OMG! ACDCefg was katie?!!??!?!?!

She IMed me and i ignored her!!!!!!

OMG, im sorry! COME BACK!!!!
What part of my post suggested they were not different people? LOL.
Unless she's giving herself competition. =P
But no. They're different.

I think the main difference is that Katie is a BIG MEANIE.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
OMG! ACDCefg was katie?!!??!?!?!

She IMed me and i ignored her!!!!!!

OMG, im sorry! COME BACK!!!!
wut

They're different people, Alan.
true

What part of my post suggested they were not different people? LOL.
Unless she's giving herself competition. =P
But no. They're different.

I think the main difference is that Katie is a BIG MEANIE.
:)

and of age
true, 45 year old man
Brett, not gonna lie, her diss to you was coldblooded :D
and thats how I roll :chuckle:

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
She's nice, it was just a random moment of cruelty.

Plus, Brett, that's what we'll remember HER for, not you. We'll probably remember you for the perpetual boner you get from Duelist.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'll remember Brett for the Wario advice I tried to give, and then I realized his character was Ike, not Wario.

Top Bottom