• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final?! Mass Madness 17 - Oct 3rd-4th - Framingham, MA - - Melee/Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I can't play that game anymore... I'll leave it to the pros, so I can watch it without having to spend time trying to play it :)

Besides, I couldn't make the second day of this even if I wanted to. I come home from college on Saturday morning and go back on Sunday. I wouldn't be able to go back on Sunday night AFTER the tournament.

Almo

Smash Ace
whooo melee. lets see how rusty i am then. don't know if i'll enter singles, but i'll probably go.

does anyone want to re-teach me marth since i forget everything?

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
wow a sticky... anyways
im gonna take the T from boston. can someone give me a ride from the bus station? (it is by bus... right?)

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
Maine needs housing (at the very least Saturday->Sunday, but we're interested in Friday->Sunday if possible). It'll probably be myself, Boxman, Darc, Watkins, and possibly Doom.
Seriously help Maine since we do make the event amazing like Brock Samson.

Spife

Smash Master
at Maine: I might be able to house you guys but I'm in western ma...and the cops might come by for too much sexiness.
Also I don't know if I can fit all you guys.

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
Just a question guys, I understand that Brawl day is Saturday and thats well and good, but would melee friendlies still be going on or should I not bother making the trip and just wait till Sunday?

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
yeah the group I'm going with will be bringing a probably two setups with melee and brawl. but we decided we'd just wait till sunday cause its an hour and a half drive and its not gonna be worth driving back on sunday and its not far enough to warrant paying for a hotel haha. see you all there, I look forward to meeting you all :D

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'm coming with mogwai for sure. I"ll MM MDZ. If I can find enough people to fill my car i'll take my car as well, but for now i'm coming with mogwai.

Edit : only for sunday of course.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Sure Eggm.
If I can rustle up the cash then I'll take all MMs, that is.

Speaking of cash, come to Gu this Friday for warmups!

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
Question to everyone.. If I bring budokai 3 and a ps2, will anyone play that as well? :3 me and my friend John like it a lot :D Its nothing compared to melee but its a lot of fun

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
I almost forgot to bring up, I need a teams partner. If anyone is needing one and expects to go the distance then plz let me know.

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
No, I'll do anything really. I main CF and Mario though. Mario dittos are just fun to me :D

Also, I lol'd hard at your "beats small chidren" title. That's terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom