• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final?! Mass Madness 17 - Oct 3rd-4th - Framingham, MA - - Melee/Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
My ride to this got in a car accident, so I'm not sure if I can go anymore. :(

Spife

Smash Master
can anyone in eastern MA house this weekend? I would like to go to GU friday, saturday and sunday and would love to not have to drive 3 hours round trip each time -__-'

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
I'm there. >_> I think I still have $10 kicking around. Anyways, more importantly, final?! That sounds lame. I suggest we stray away from thoughts like "final". Since, I hate them.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
No, I'll do anything really. I main CF and Mario though. Mario dittos are just fun to me :D

Also, I lol'd hard at your "beats small chidren" title. That's terrible
I'll have to find you so we can do some.

That would be me and I'm ok. Damage isn't to bad and hopefully I'll have it straightened out by Saturday. We'll see.
or not. maybe.

Spife

Smash Master
Sorry to hear about the accident, glad you're okay though!

North Beast and cars, I swear to god it was not a match made in heaven.

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
Update guys: I am getting a new inspection sticker for the car from a guy my dad knows at work. I plan to just stick it on and repair the airbags at another time when I can actually afford it. Once this is all handled and I renew my registration which expires tomorrow, I'll should be all set to drive, so things are looking up. Just gotta hope the guy pulls through. Its costing me 130 bucks for the sticker -_- so I look forward to the money matches to win some of it back ;D

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
If anyone MM Shawn you are pathetic. "Oh he paid all that money for his car... I should take MORE of his money!" Yeah that's real cool >_>

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
Lol. I can't tell if that was an insult or you sticking up for me or both v_v either way, I'll money match to a certain degree. If I get owned I'll know when to stop. I'm pretty sure I can hold my own v_v

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Chief was defending you.
He just assumed that since you're new that you aren't all that great.

It's a legitimate assumption, as most people who just joined the forums are not at the skill level of the people who have been playing for years.

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
Ohh I don't blame you at all for assuming lol. If I get tooled on, I'll know to stop v_v and Chief is traveling from maine O_o I was complaining about an hour and a half drive, thats pretty intense. How many people usually show up to these things? I think I may be underestimating the scale of it

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
The whole Morgan/Iron Chief going thing has got me thinking...We should get all of the old Mass Madness people to show up to this. Someone get in touch with the Turtles/Patpro/Jholla.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
JHolla, according to his facebook is headed to Vegas. Dunno how long, but... yeah

Shawn, usually there is 30-40 attendees.

Banks

Smash Hero
If anyone MM Shawn you are pathetic. "Oh he paid all that money for his car... I should take MORE of his money!" Yeah that's real cool >_>
mostly joking, but he CLEARLY asked for them at the end of his post >__>

btw morgan, are you leaving from school or home?

and shawn, people come from NJ/NY and drive like 5 hours lol

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
This one time bombsoldier drove from Japan. It was rough though because he's 14 and lives on a farm with his brother and they have no money so the car was powered with vegetables and L cancels

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anyone coming from NY would like to hook a ***** up with a ride to this?

paying gas money and w/e :)

im clean too

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
Just so we are clear, I'm more then willing to do money matches with anyone who asks. As long as I have money. I just think they should be done before friendlies so there is no knowing how the other person plays. So it's fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom