• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final?! Mass Madness 17 - Oct 3rd-4th - Framingham, MA - - Melee/Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also Matt, my car should be fixed by then but thanks again for covering for me until I get there :) I trust your seeding and stuff if I don't make it right on time but I should :)

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
:link:
If I bring Killer Instinct (SNES) for the Brawl day, would anybody be interested in playing (I'm bringing it either way)? If so, just ask for me (Creo)...I'd like to play people in that.

-Hoggle-

Smash Journeyman
Skler are you going to this tournament for brawl only or will you be there for melee on sunday? If your going sunday we need to swap our wiis.

Alukard

Smash Hero
i can't wait to win doubles at this =D

btw i want to play some SF4 =]

but i dunno about MM's yet LOL i'll think about it

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Sorry guys, Ace and I are winning doubles provided he can't find another partner. End of discussion.

Naucitos will end up being my teammate if Ace finds someone else, so no biggie either way.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Will there be a hacked wii at the venue? If not, I don't have an SD formatted correctly for Stack Smash. If there is one, I'll definitely bring the SD, and if there isn't I'll try and figure out how to get the SD to work for Stack Smash in the morning before I leave (but no promises on that, I dunno how late I may end up sleeping lol).

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Will there be a hacked wii at the venue? If not, I don't have an SD formatted correctly for Stack Smash. If there is one, I'll definitely bring the SD, and if there isn't I'll try and figure out how to get the SD to work for Stack Smash in the morning before I leave (but no promises on that, I dunno how late I may end up sleeping lol).
My Infinite Replay Wii will be there.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Mine will be there too, has infinite replay, texture hacks, and music hacks.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
No, I got mine done by a friend. In california. D :

Best of luck.

Also, guys, I talked to Dan, who works at the store, and he says that GU's not going down, it's probably just changing management. However, I don't know how that will effect our tournaments.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Still coming to this with flaco lol. (Other way around since I'm the one with the slamming ride. ^.^ )

Also bringing Armageddon (About 90% sure anyways.), one of flaco's peeps and aspiring smash player. This will be his first tourny. FRESH MEAT EVERYONE! =D

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Sure. you still owe me @ least friendlies though. =D

He said something about ****** when he's there.

Flaco and I laughed so hard...

HYPE!!!!!!!!

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
**** icies. **** olimar. **** metaknight. **** 7 mains. 2 and freaking out again. I'm ditching falco and dk. Ill play more and decide on zss, wario and lucario. I'm stickin with fox and kirby. This **** can't go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom