• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final?! Mass Madness 17 - Oct 3rd-4th - Framingham, MA - - Melee/Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
Well technically Darc and Cogsmooch asked first lol, so if they still want to play I'll play them first. I'm not sure when I'll be there and not 100% sure on if I'll have my car to go or not, but chances are I will and If I do I'll be there around the same time v_v

th0rn

Smash Lord
Shawn, if you MM me FIRST I'll make you a deal....

If I win I get 10 bucks, if you win... I'll give you 25.

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
It's my first decent tourny. I went to one at the Warwick mall I think 2 years back, got destroyed by YoYo, Hyoto, and a couple others, since then I've gotten a lot better. I've been playing with ZoSo and a couple other pros the past few weeks and I'm pretty confident I'll hold my own ^_^ If I get destroyed it just means I have more to learn.

Alukard

Smash Hero
dammm savages !!! ... thats probably why the #'s in players attending went down soo low at MM's

th0rn

Smash Lord
Wife made that deal with me when I was a noob attending my first tourney and mained yoshi

I enjoyed it. took off two stocks.... =p

then he did it again a year later when i mained falco, and i won....

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
This event looks like its going to be pretty epic!

Shawn - lol I was not insulting you, if you are still wanting to MM by all means do it up guy, I just remember having my car wrecked and last thing I wanted to do is lose more money.

Everyone else - This sexy beast still needs a partner to win this event! If Pat/PRO sees this you better show the **** up!

Dazwa - bring the lobster hat or else...

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
I know Chief I appreciate it, nothing wrong with putting a little money aside. If this next week of work will put me over the top, working at Olive Garden is probably the best job I've had so far in my life v_v

Also, The Big Lewbowski ftw :D

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
4 days away. Mad hype.

And for anyone who's wondering, I found a venue in Brookline, a suburb of Boston (I can literally see Boston from my house), called the Brookline Booksmith. It's a little bookstore, but they have a huge basement and are big on community events. I'll PM you the contact info in a couple seconds, matt.

Btw, it's extremely accessible by train. It's in a small outdoor mall, I guess you could call it, called Coolidge Corner. There's also a parking lot.

Prawn

Smash Master
4 days away. Mad hype.

And for anyone who's wondering, I found a venue in Brookline, a suburb of Boston (I can literally see Boston from my house), called the Brookline Booksmith. It's a little bookstore, but they have a huge basement and are big on community events. I'll PM you the contact info in a couple seconds, matt.

Btw, it's extremely accessible by train. It's in a small outdoor mall, I guess you could call it, called Coolidge Corner. There's also a parking lot.
I'm likin the sounds of this

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Officially attending.

Will be talking business, dancing dressed as solid snake for donations, and teaching kids how to live.

I need lots of practice this weekend!

Edit... i work til 3pm , drive is probably about 1.5 hours.. please stall brawl singles the 30 mins.. or just stall my match XD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
4 days away. Mad hype.

oh ish this is 5 min from my house. now I REALLY hope it works out. <3 coolidge corner. mother****ing upper crust mother****ers

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Yeah, Booksmith is basically the best spot ever, geography-wise. I would think there'd be a fairly pricey venue fee though. Also, the basement is smaller than GU, and we get space issues there occasionally. Also, probably no 2-day events.

Do it though. Give the smash club a place they can get beat up at.

Spife

Smash Master
I think I am attending this tourney...... I'm only going for melee though.

And I'll probably need a teammate.
play me and teach me sheik?

oh and @ cogsmooch and maf, **** yo easter ma bull ****!

Spife

Smash Master
I wont cheep mm you cause i suck at sheik dittos but mad friendlies should be played!

Alukard

Smash Hero
i'm pretty sure i'm going to win doubles at this ...

MM's???

doubles/singles wats good ?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom