• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final?! Mass Madness 17 - Oct 3rd-4th - Framingham, MA - - Melee/Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
pssh tec you know you wanna do double dedede again <3
Only if its with you Daz ;).

Uhhh about doubles....... thanks for all the offers <3333 when I don't feel like I'm about to pass out from hunger I'll say something :laugh:

Btw does anyone know if Darc is going to this?

*glares at Dazwa*

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Pretty sure I can come to this, I can bring my wii w/infinite replays.
I will also be bringing an infinite-replay Wii.

Do you guys care if I bring texture hacks or would you prefer not to?
If you have the MK RedHalberd uses, then bring them!

Does anyone have a springless GC controller I can use or the screwdrivers (triwing and tiny phillip's) I can use to mod mine? I can't find my set or my modded controllers. :( I'll even pay you to use them/it!

Any Snakes or Warios or past teammates want to team up?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Since this might be the last Mass Madness, I can confirm Lobster Hat Dazwa will be making a return at this tournament.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Shawn IM'd me while I was out and said he had bad news. He didn't say what it was and I haven't been able to talk to him, but I have a feeling I'll be needing a ride to this pretty soon.

Shawn101589

Smash Journeyman
Shawn IM'd me while I was out and said he had bad news. He didn't say what it was and I haven't been able to talk to him, but I have a feeling I'll be needing a ride to this pretty soon.
Yep I'm afraid so. It's gonna cost 200 for them to do it without the car on the lot and my dad refuses to let me drive it as is to the place. My aunt can do it for 75 from another guy but he isn't avalable till Monday. If anyone is willing to give me a ride as well I'd be willing to throw down for gas money if needed?

Deoxys

Smash Lord
I hate to say this because I just said the opposite a few pages ago but >_> I don't think I can make this anymore =(....

Sorry guys :urg:
If you were going to play Brawl singles, then I'm disappointed! :(

For the record, modded controllers appear to be banned for this tournament, which makes me happy, since I can't find mine anyway! I'll be checking my opponents' springs! >:O

noodles

Smash Champion
Im only going to melee day >_<. If someone can comment on the springs (looks at dazwa) itd be really helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom