• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Zephil

Smash Ace
the ness board is right now a chaos with all this conmotion about the 13 year old kid that defeated tyrant and m2k with ness... hahaha

Sukai

Smash Champion
the ness board is right now a chaos with all this conmotion about the 13 year old kid that defeated tyrant and m2k with ness... hahaha
****!
Is that true!?

That'll be like an 8 year old Japanese girl 3 stocking Ally with Fox.
I'm sure the Fox boards would be in a roar if that happened.

Thanks!... How come you weren't at the West Bloomfield tourney?
I had class, no ride, broke.
:/

Zhamy

Smash Champion
SCOTU's designated to mod us; I'll just bother him whenever or something.

Of course, this just means you should all vote me to be a mod so I can troll the hell out of all of you. (I kid.)

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
You shouldn't I was pretty much the worst/most hated mod on this site. lol

No really, I ain't kidding. I pretty much was. Now I can safely fade into obscurity. lol
Seriously? idk... you did a good job of keeping down the unnecessary threads and such... I never had a problem with ya.

Why aren't you a mod anymore? just wondering... I didn't know that happened.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
xiivi was too good, he locked everything and infracted me for double posting,but i still love him xDDDDDDDD

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I wasn't around when all this happened so I can't comment. Xii seems like a nice person though. (shrugs)

Jenkins

Smash Lord
xiivi was too good, he locked everything and infracted me for double posting,but i still love him xDDDDDDDD
haha yeah he did, but w/e.

his blog about him almost dying because of his T.V. falling on top of him was probably one of the best blogs i've EVER read though hahahahaa

Lol I personally think that the Fox boards Xiivi regardless of the infractions he throws around.
NKB EDIT that! you're missing a word or two lol

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Do you guys have any compilation thread of all of Fox's tricks and discoveries? It looks like all your findings eventually were deleted from the smashboards server or something.

Zephil

Smash Ace
no idea... to be honest I don´t any idea were all our threads went.. some of them are already gone :confused:

btw guys YUGIOH just released the BEST CARD EVER!!

I´m gonna start playing YUGIOH again :chuckle:

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Someones next combo vid should contain the song Dcole - Come On in it.

It uses Fox's voice throught, listen to it, it's awesome.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
I'm going to be gone for a week, will probably post sparsely, if at all. In Ohio.

Top Bottom