• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

KheldarVII

Smash Ace
NNID
redKheld
Why would you want to just up and go to Ohio? Relatives? It's relatives right? I'm gonna guess relatives.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I watch UFC with my dad. I don't follow it at all, but it's funny watching him get excited over it. XD

Also, getting my 1000th post soon!

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I watch UFC with my dad. I don't follow it at all, but it's funny watching him get excited over it. XD

Also, getting my 1000th post soon!
Lol, I can sympasize with your dad. I love watching people fight. UFC gets me more hyped than boxing.

Good **** on the close 1k.

ho shi*

i almost forgot about that. ya, ima be watching it, gonna be freaking crazy
It shall be amazing! It's the US vs UK finale!!!!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
So today I was at a Smashfest, and I played a lot of characters (mainly high tiers), but not Fox except for one set. I was absolutely destroyed in all but that one Fox set. I was one Up Smash away from victory, and it would've been a clear one if I didn't SD on one stock.

It was so humiliating for me, since I didn't feel like my Fox was already ready for serious play, but seemingly he is. I feel ashamed because I didn't stay true to him, and especially because that day was filled of losing. Do you know that feeling if you know you are better than the guy you're playing, and you still lose? That's how I felt all day. Didn't feel all to well, anyway, and it was an awful day in general.
When we went there, it was raining cats and dogs, I probably will get a cold from it. Then my pants ripped, I had a gaping hole on the backside of my thigh. Luckily I had a sweater I could use to cover it... the pants are ruined, although I only had them for like one month.

God, what an awful day today was. Next time I won't listen to the voices of others telling me to use some character I can't use as well as Fox. He proved to be definitely my choice when we played around in teams. I was all alone after my teammate died with 2 stocks, and I managed to pull 1 stock of both other players (one of them being one of the best 3 players in Austria). I guess that proves how amazing Fox is, haha.

Sorry to rumble like that, but I just had to put it somewhere, and I feel the Fox boards are the appropiate place, seeing how this horrible day was a bit enlightened by the good old space furry.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Dude no worries about you venting. We all have those kind of days. You just gotta keep your head up and do what you feel is right. Don't let other people affect how you want to play the game. Fox is great and don't let ANYONE tell you otherwise.

Keep strong man.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I played Wario for most of the other sets, who's my secondary, but I recognized how much I have to learn with him. Especially being patient even if I'm not in the lead.

But yea. Fox. I will stay with him. Thanks. <3

Oh, and Marth is gay and a noob character.

Zephil

Smash Ace
wow I lost A LOT of important conversations today... now I am reading like hell all you ppl have post in all the topics... this will take long...

Sukai

Smash Champion

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
I played Wario for most of the other sets, who's my secondary, but I recognized how much I have to learn with him. Especially being patient even if I'm not in the lead.

But yea. Fox. I will stay with him. Thanks. <3

Oh, and Marth is gay and a noob character.
Not gay. He just has gender identity disorder. And yes, many players flock to him because of his ease of use.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
hayaikawa (4:30:01 AM): you talk to iblis yet?
light9393 (4:30:11 AM): oops
light9393 (4:30:23 AM): just got home like an hour and a half ago
light9393 (4:30:47 AM): I don't know if I want to though, only connection we've ever had was sexually
light9393 (4:30:52 AM): I mean through Brawl
Discuss

10Discusses10

Sukai

Smash Champion
Back from my vacation, and just finished catching up on discussion. Apparently it's the same old same old...
Not true.
We had one of the most epic debates ever, it ended with Zhamy traveling the world with Chuck Norris so they can kick *** and taste all the different kinds of food that they can afford with the budget given.

But Scotu edited all our post, just so your mind won't be blown by the epicness of our discussion.

He's so nice int'he?

DarkAura

Smash Lord
it's probably light's evil twin, you know that one scientists have been breeding in Antarctica? Hes been released i assume

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Crap, and after we put him in solitary confinement too.

Iblis watch your back, and I mean that literally...

So what's this I hear about M2K being beat by a 13-year old Ness user? Was it a fluke? Or did this kid have some serious skills?

DarkAura

Smash Lord
yeah im still amazed at how a 13 year old beat m2k.. he must play brawl 24/7 if he's that good

Top Bottom