• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol @ your missing CAPS LOCK. I can't even imagine what happened to your spacebar. Care to explain please?

EDIT: Also, on an unrelated note, I'm not exactly known in the Falcon boards, so I would like to share the messiest comeback ever with you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb4uPGYHL9k

That's me playing my friend in a Falcon ditto yesterday (at his house), but I lol'd at how the JJC transfers into other characters.

M@v

Subarashii!
wtf I didnt even know we had a backroom lol. The last ones I knew about were the two that got made at the same time and both went to crap.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
wtf I didnt even know we had a backroom lol. The last ones I knew about were the two that got made at the same time and both went to crap.
^ this and some one deleted the old Fox back room? Anyways I see some of the good Foxes are missing if M@V and Light are not in it.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
TORONTO JOE YOUR BEHIND THIS BACK ROOM CRAP,
Lol, anyways where's Uzi been that capture card has seemed to take over his life.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Come to think of it, Fox boards have been....emptier than usual.
Zhamy's Ohioing it up.
Rookie's MIA.
Bowyer quit.
Scotu's MIA.
And Xiivi is....well, Xiivi.
Mars said he's picking Fox back up, but he's gone too.

Jeez.....

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
were looking into adding new people to the BR, so maybe it could be one of you next O_O!

guys dont get offended or anything if your not in the BR, we are all still posting on the regular boards and making sure we keep the community active, the BR is just a little group to discuss whats on our mind that we'd rather keep private or work on before we release it to the public

TORONTO JOE YOUR BEHIND THIS BACK ROOM CRAP,
Lol, anyways where's Uzi been that capture card has seemed to take over his life.
lolwut

Top Bottom