• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
were looking into adding new people to the BR, so maybe it could be one of you next O_O!

guys dont get offended or anything if your not in the BR, we are all still posting on the regular boards and making sure we keep the community active, the BR is just a little group to discuss whats on our mind that we'd rather keep private or work on before we release it to the public

lolwut
Don't mind me Joe I'm just being stupid XD

quick question if you leave to the page where stuff uploads on youtube does the uploading mess up?

DarkAura

Smash Lord
you gotta wait until it goes live or something... i dont really remember i havent uploaded anything in like 5 months

Sukai

Smash Champion
Wait for it to process.

Zhamy, Spadefox and I made a directory of new and old Fox stuff, so we (specifically) aren't useless.
Can't speak for anyone else though.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Yea it does.....
On a side note: Utilt>Sonic, back up reasons Fox's utilt either clanks or beats all of Sonic moves... and I think Sonic doesn't have have moves that come out before frame 3 (not sure about jab)

Sukai

Smash Champion
Well take into consideration that--
A. Fox's up tilt cool down including powershielded.
and
B. Sonic has attacks that outspaces Fox's Up tilt
and
C. Mindgames, Sonic has quite a bit.

§witch

Smash Lord
Hi.

Sonic's "mindgames" are no better than any other character's "mindgames." Sonic only does well because people don't know how to play against sonics. He doesn't have range, or killing ability; he really isn't very hard to play against.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Utilt>Sonic

Well take into consideration that--I'm not talking about Fox approach I mean Sonic approaching because he has to.
A. Fox's up tilt cool down including powershielded.
Only thing right:******: and if he doesn't PS the shield stun pushes Sonic back some so no grab, here but what happens when he the sonic approaches from the air?:sonic:
and
B. Sonic has attacks that outspaces Fox's Up tilt
You really don't get it do you:rolleyes:........2 things.
1)Sonic has no range, all his moves are all the same range as Fox's Utilt:idea:........and if you think Fox's utilt and covers his head your wrong... It extends farther than you think.:roll:

2) What part of clanks or beats all of his moves don't you get....clanks=both moves cancel:rolleyes:
and I don't think Sonic has any moves that come out faster than frame 3:bigthumbu and if utilt beats the move you should know this much:colorful:
C. Mindgames, Sonic has quite a bit.:crazy::lol::scared::rotfl::psycho::rolleyes: lol ok now about this thing Mindgames= anything out of the ordinary and if I'm standing waiting for him to come to me anything he does that is a "Mindgame" outside of my utilt range what should really worry about?
Come on man think. :bigthumbu

Sukai

Smash Champion
Okay!
First, stfu Switch!

Second, Iblis, don't go noob on me, think, for one ****ing minute, Sonic has forward and down tilt, both which has good range, and Forward smash, which I'm having a hard time accepting has equal priority as Fox's mother****ing up tilt. Even so, if you're just standing there spamming up tilt, you're giving Sonic plenty of time to time his attacks properly to connect after up tilt starts to cool down.
And Sonic's down tilt won't even collide, the hitbox is too low.

Second, powershielding is piss easy in Brawl. My friend plays Mario and camps his *** off, I've walked to him while powershielding every fireball he shot. So as long as you see the attack coming under no pressure, you can powershield anything, so it's not even a big "if" if you spamming up tilt thinking "he's screwed, im so cool".

Mindgames are a touchy subject, since there are too many variables so say anything for sure, but one thing is certain, everybody falls for them. You can't say mindgames won't work, because there is a more likely chance they would. You're not gonna beat any good Sonics offline by spamming up tilt, that's absurd and puts no faith in the players who made a name for themselves by playing Sonic well.

If you made this observation on wifi then you fail.
"Come on man, think!"

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Okay!
First, stfu Switch!

Second, Iblis, don't go noob on me, think, for one ****ing minute, Sonic has forward and down tilt, both which has good range, and Forward smash, which I'm having a hard time accepting has equal priority as Fox's mother****ing up tilt. Even so, if you're just standing there spamming up tilt, you're giving Sonic plenty of time to time his attacks properly to connect after up tilt starts to cool down.
And Sonic's down tilt won't even collide, the hitbox is too low.

Second, powershielding is piss easy in Brawl. My friend plays Mario and camps his *** off, I've walked to him while powershielding every fireball he shot. So as long as you see the attack coming under no pressure, you can powershield anything, so it's not even a big "if" if you spamming up tilt thinking "he's screwed, im so cool".

Mindgames are a touchy subject, since there are too many variables so say anything for sure, but one thing is certain, everybody falls for them. You can't say mindgames won't work, because there is a more likely chance they would. You're not gonna beat any good Sonics offline by spamming up tilt, that's absurd and puts no faith in the players who made a name for themselves by playing Sonic well.

If you made this observation on wifi then you fail.
"Come on man, think!"
Lol I guess the simlies mad you XD. You still don't get what I'm saying and before I continue I did not make this observation online thank you (WABA Games). Only thing that is really right in there is PS. Cause if you sit there and spam it yea your gonna lose. My point is you utilt right there when they are behind you (turn away from them). It does clank with Fsmash, dtilt, ftilt. Sorry if I got you mad (lol similies) but I'm pretty sure I'm right. And yes sometime thier gonna find there way around it but this is good know. Lol winning a whole match Utilting.

EDIT: You forgot the thumbs up similie when you qouted "Come man, think"

Zephil

Smash Ace
is funny how these poor ppl are dying so young and Hef is laughing right now with 3 bunny girls in his bed... that old man is more lively than all of us

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Iblis, you spammed up-tilt on my Sonic, I still won -.-...

Yeah it's about as annoying as an MK spamming whorenado for Sonic, but definitely not unbeatable. I recall landing a spring to clank with your up-tilt then coming down with a dair?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Iblis, you spammed up-tilt on my Sonic, I still won -.-...

Yeah it's about as annoying as an MK spamming whorenado for Sonic, but definitely not unbeatable. I recall landing a spring to clank with your up-tilt then coming down with a dair?
I know that was my point we should keep that in mind as Fox players that Utilt gives us a big edge on sonic.... cause MK's Whorenado is annoying but still beatable, I already loled when Skye thought I meant winning the whole match utilting against cause we both know that won't work, and yea you did dair me but I had utilted you out of your dair before...plus I didn't make that post cause I fought you. I well kowledge of this before our match with you being sonic. I just wanted to annoy with the fact Fox could do that to Sonic lol. This is my signature similie ->:bigthumbu

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Just like how MK's Dtilt beats Sonic, Fox's Utilt beats Sonic.

Thank you, Overswarm.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I know that was my point we should keep that in mind as Fox players that Utilt gives us a big edge on sonic.... cause MK's Whorenado is annoying but still beatable, I already loled when Skye thought I meant winning the whole match utilting against cause we both know that won't work...
Mmkay, make it more clear next time buddy. Use comparisons, like what I just did. Skye knows his shiz, so he won't be swayed easily unless you present a focal point for him.

Top Bottom