• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
The Marth boards are the most self-loathing, cynical, and spiteful of the Brawl boards...

Seriously, don't post there... even if you're right about something, you're wrong.

I kinda miss the bullying, to be honest... The fact is that Noob Foxes are VERY bad, and really hurt his image as a character, and so should not be allowed to post anything. lol

Ninja_link's Fox was good, sure, but incredibly risky... and that's all anybody really said about it, and he kinda got offended...

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Haha, I never posted there, but all I've seen was mainly elitists thinking they are an order of knighthood and have every right to flame people who don't know every last bit of Marth, and heeeeeavily overrate their character and their way of determining stuff.
Haven't been there for a while, though, so maybe that has changed. Also got to know several cool Marth mains (adumbrodeus and ShadowLink mainly), so yea. lol.

Fenrir ninja'd me. Hah.

Also, I AM a noob Fox. But I'm getting better! Hurr.

Zephil

Smash Ace
The Snake boards also have a bad reputation, I see it sometimes but other boards say that there is no board more elitist than the Snake boards... They are the best of the best, **** MK!! We have more explosives than Al Qaeda!!

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
The Marth boards are the most self-loathing, cynical, and spiteful of the Brawl boards...

Seriously, don't post there... even if you're right about something, you're wrong.

I kinda miss the bullying, to be honest... The fact is that Noob Foxes are VERY bad, and really hurt his image as a character, and so should not be allowed to post anything. lol

Ninja_link's Fox was good, sure, but incredibly risky... and that's all anybody really said about it, and he kinda got offended...
I do miss it too. IMO it kept things a little interesting and it kept those STANDING laser spam then Usmash happy player away or the more common one for me Dash attack DAIR DAIR DAIR DAIR DAIR and also though spamming Fsmash was a lock. Ahhh the olden days. Idk if some of you guys would be here right now if we were still like that. I kinda caught on to the flame process when I got here and started flaming people for fun. :bigthumbu

EDIT: If I recall right I think me and you Fenrir had made our own little alliance made of only me and you XD

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Snake boards are pretty chilly, actually, lol.

Bowser and Marth have the worst character boards on SWF.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Haha, I never posted there, but all I've seen was mainly elitists thinking they are an order of knighthood and have every right to flame people who don't know every last bit of Marth, and heeeeeavily overrate their character and their way of determining stuff.
Haven't been there for a while, though, so maybe that has changed. Also got to know several cool Marth mains (adumbrodeus and ShadowLink mainly), so yea. lol.

Fenrir ninja'd me. Hah.

Also, I AM a noob Fox. But I'm getting better! Hurr.
LOL shadowlink is legit. He uses sonic too correct?

And, well ninjalink has some conflicting opinions with the majority of the fox boards.

He doesn't think zelda has the advantage in the matchup, as well as peach.

Ive been playing those two matchup's for a year against my best friend irl, oni, and let me tell you something: it's not really in fox's advantage. I have to play on TOP and i mean on TOP of my game against those two chars if i stand a chance.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
LOL shadowlink is legit. He uses sonic too correct?

And, well ninjalink has some conflicting opinions with the majority of the fox boards.

He doesn't think zelda has the advantage in the matchup, as well as peach.

Ive been playing those two matchup's for a year against my best friend irl, oni, and let me tell you something: it's not really in fox's advantage. I have to play on TOP and i mean on TOP of my game against those two chars if i stand a chance.
Yea ONI's Zelda and Peach give me a hard time too. Gah that Usmash killed my Falco and Fox. :bigthumbu

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Yea ONI's Zelda and Peach give me a hard time too. Gah that Usmash killed my Falco and Fox. :bigthumbu
by the by Iblis, nice wolf!

you didn't piss me off when you used him, and i normally get pissed playing wolf. So good ****.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
by the by Iblis, nice wolf!

you didn't piss me off when you used him, and i normally get pissed playing wolf. So good ****.
Lol truthfully I do best with Wolf online don't ask... Idk why it just so easy to capitalize on lag mistakes. I wanna play you sometime without ONI to see if the lag gets any better. You and him are both good. Tell Oni one day I'm gonna **** his little princesses.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Lol truthfully I do best with Wolf online don't ask... Idk why it just so easy to capitalize on lag mistakes. I wanna play you sometime without ONI to see if the lag gets any better. You and him are both good. Tell Oni one day I'm gonna **** his little princesses.
lawl sounds good.

and the lag was pretty good though, not too much of it

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Tell Oni one day I'm gonna **** his little princesses.
LOL.

Well whatever SOMEONE said or did got this thread cooking again. Although this page is a back and forth between two people.

And really? I think everyone who posts here does not fit the description of hopelessly n00bish. Also, not everyone can flame anyways, so don't try it. *looks at SOMEONE directly*

If you haven't already seen it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
LOL.

Well whatever SOMEONE said or did got this thread cooking again. Although this page is a back and forth between two people.

Maybe it was me and Knux arguement or your dirtiness

And really? I think everyone who posts here does not fit the description of hopelessly n00bish. Also, not everyone can flame anyways, so don't try it. *looks at SOMEONE directly*
I can too flame.

If you haven't already seen it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos
Watching now.
EDIT: LOL! That's reminds of the old days minus the music.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol, I'm not dirty! Playing pokemon is purely fun and innocent. Did I mention fun?

Maybe you can too flame, but from what I've seen you don't shut people down like most flamers should be able to do when going against the inexperienced.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I can flame if I want to. But usually I don't. :3

@knuxrouge: They suck so good that you just can't stop staying because they're so good at sucking. ;3

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Aspeaking of playing online. Out of everyone in the Fox Boards, I've only played Jenkins, M@v, TJoe, Knux and Uzi. I've been thrashed by 4 of the 5 in Fox dittos. I haven't played Jenkins in them but I'm sure he'd stomp me. Uzi beat me something stupid online. Granted, my friend Joey's wifi is made of failsauce he still beat me across PS1 and back.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Lol, I'm not dirty! Playing pokemon is purely fun and innocent. Did I mention fun?

Maybe you can too flame, but from what I've seen you don't shut people down like most flamers should be able to do when going against the inexperienced.
Cause I'm not being mean anymore, too nice to be like Zhamy or the old Kheldar.
Yeah. Fox boards suck. But they suck in a way that makes you come back to see what happens next.
Oh boy >.>
I can flame if I want to. But usually I don't. :3

@knuxrouge: They suck so good that you just can't stop staying because they're so good at sucking. ;3
HOW DID WE GET BACK TO THIS AGAIN?!?!!?!:bigthumbu
EDIT: I'll play you Excel XD. Failsauce good with Sonic steak,

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Dammit Iblis, up tilt isn't the answer!
It's my answer. it worked to some effect well against Terios's Sonic even though I lost the match trying to retest my theory (sorry) you are right mindgames play a BIG role messed me up to many times, so I decided first put the pressure then Utilt that seems to work better cause it's camping with it and it's not as obvious.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i think im incapable of flaming, too nice for own good

oh and about zelda as long as you pew pew>runaway> laugh, the only way she has adv is if she turns into sheik and tears you new butthole >.>

Sukai

Smash Champion
On wifi, sure.
But that's the point, get him to approach, then punish.

yo iblizz, i jus dropped some knowledge on yo fox gayme in da critik thread, go see pimp'n!

Zephil

Smash Ace
Ok don´t know why but I can´t sing in on AIM... somebody help me

EDIT: I just realized that the videocritique topic has 666 replies

Top Bottom