• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

DarkAura

Smash Lord
xDDD i just got the most awesomely awesomely sexplosive FLAMEDASH kill... im sorry but:

PWG>Bthrow>Flamedash>Usmash is the most broken technique in the game especially when your opponent just stands there thinking "why in gods name is he using firefox?" because they don't know the true power of FLAMEDASH

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
No, YOU are lol! I was trying to be nice, Zhamy was trying to tell the guy what to do, and you were just like, "why are they doing that? They suck."
HEY! I thought YOU were eating CHINESE FOOD! XD Light and "Zaumy" are too good. <--- both are mean still.

EDIT: light link us back together I have some people I want to critique...when you are finished with your CHINESE FOOD.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Thank you everyone! I hope I can use this opportunity to help everyone!
LIGHT IN FOX BR

ftw.

xDDD i just got the most awesomely awesomely sexplosive FLAMEDASH kill... im sorry but:

PWG>Bthrow>Flamedash>Usmash is the most broken technique in the game especially when your opponent just stands there thinking "why in gods name is he using firefox?" because they don't know the true power of FLAMEDASH
DARKAURA: you BETTER read what i said about your vids. i spent some time timing that **** up, cmon now read it!

pwease.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Cactuarz 4stocked you with his Fox. He doesn't even play Fox. FAIL AT MELEE MORE.

<3

Sukai

Smash Champion
OKAY! Not like I had a choice, he was mad because he fails at Brawl. I picked Snake and started spamming forward tilt, and he just crumbled.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Aight im out, going to my grandparents for some RnR til wends.

When i come back, Light and I are gonna do some amazingly sexy video critiques, believe it

Oh yeah and my ***** *** piece of **** step mom took the wii away, again.

for no reason.

again.

im done with that c*nt

DarkAura

Smash Lord
DARKAURA: you BETTER read what i said about your vids. i spent some time timing that **** up, cmon now read it!

pwease.
jenkins i did and i thanked you for it the post was just buried in crap. I have started to work on everything you and zephil told me :)

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
well, this is likely gonna be the last time im on smash boards for the next 18 or so days.
i got family vacation coming up tomarow,

so when i get back fox better have some epic **** to make his metagame shoot through the roof : P

(im still gonna be on till tonight but)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I'm worried that when everyone comes back, I'll be gone. I'm leaving for two weeks on July 21st.
Don't leave us, Light. ;-;

Nah, j/k.

Seriously, don't get all too upset about people leaving or you leaving. You'll come back eventually (so I hope, lol). 2 weeks without your wonderful presence will be hard for us, but we'll be able to survive, Light. <3

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I think Light's more afraid of all the pages he'll have to read in the two weeks he'll miss.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
jenkins i did and i thanked you for it the post was just buried in crap. I have started to work on everything you and zephil told me :)
haha alright cool

You know, I haven't checked the video thread yet to see if you saw it, but DA Zhamy and I did a VIDEO critique on you...
yeah like THAT helped lol jk

Don't leave us, Light. ;_; Light. <3
light youz gotz teh fangroupz

I think Spade likes you, Light.
haha whats not to like?

ALSO, I SHOULD have two videos of my fox up soon!

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg get killed by the suspense!

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Don't leave us, Light. ;-;
what he said

Seriously, don't get all too upset about people leaving or you leaving. You'll come back eventually (so I hope, lol). 2 weeks without your wonderful presence will be hard for us, but we'll be able to survive, Light. <3
i think it will be harder for a certain someone, but the rest of us should be just emo till light comes back

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol thanks guys I feel so loved <3. And I usually don't include <3 in my forum talk. I <3 you guys that much.

And Spadefox, if you actually <3 me, I am straight and do have a girlfriend, but I could make an exception for you...

XD jkjk. But seriously I'm not gonna get weirded-out or anything. I don't hate. But really I think SOME people are blowing this out of proportion.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
I have, and I bet SOME people would have loved the footage on it too.
LOL MADE MY DAY! :laugh::chuckle::laugh:

aannnyyywaayyyss... yeah i found out im terrible at melee :(

aanndd btw just so you guys know why i laugh at almost everything on the boards is because i have the most screwed up sense of humor... and i laugh at everything so yeah...

Top Bottom