• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Zephil

Smash Ace
so you laugh of everything and you hang out in the craziest board of this site... you are a masochist... you would have a heart attack of laughing so much

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol thanks guys I feel so loved <3. And I usually don't include <3 in my forum talk. I <3 you guys that much.

And Spadefox, if you actually <3 me, I am straight and do have a girlfriend, but I could make an exception for you...

XD jkjk. But seriously I'm not gonna get weirded-out or anything. I don't hate. But really I think SOME people are blowing this out of proportion.
CHEATNG AGAIN?!?!! :mad::psycho::demon::crazy::grrr::******::roll: :freak::mad088::devil:

Jenkins

Smash Lord
uh oh i think Lights found the camera we setup in his room
I have, and I bet SOME people would have loved the footage on it too.
Who do you guys think the most loved Fox player is on the boards.

*bashes eyelashes*
Hehe... Iblis is still sore from the last time I cheated on him.

Oh and btw...

I'M GOING TO GENESIS!

I'll try to represent Fox as hard as I can.

These posts.....were the best posts.....i've read in like, a LONGGGG time.

Maybe the best of all time.

Zephil

Smash Ace
"These characters have not been altered. Some, such as Donkey Kong and Fox, benefit heavily from outside changes. (Though, we did add 1% damage to Fox Illusion as a tiny bonus to Fox.)"

awww they love us :D

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Then they should love Fox like Ganon and give us back that (ok maybe a one frame time interval to do something)

Light=ERO-SENNIN <--- Everyone call him that it's his new nickname it means dirty old man.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Hehe... Iblis is still sore from the last time I cheated on him.

Oh and btw...

I'M GOING TO GENESIS!

I'll try to represent Fox as hard as I can.
LOL! I hope people don't get the idea I'm dirty or anything. It's like the exact opposite of what I would really do XD.

Jenkins get on Skype. NOW. Or can you only check the internet right?
If only... if only...

Although I think it would fare better than Brawl+ for sure.
Yeah people actually care for Fox!
The point of it though was to keep it Brawl. They definitely love Ganondorf though.
... too much Naruto Iblis...
Shush. It's actual real word (Where else would they get it from >.>)
Naruto sucks.
Gah hater. anyways you and light critique people on the reg "Zaumy"?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I have, and I bet SOME people would have loved the footage on it too.
Ho boy, I really would. >:3

Lol thanks guys I feel so loved <3. And I usually don't include <3 in my forum talk. I <3 you guys that much.
<333

And Spadefox, if you actually <3 me, I am straight and do have a girlfriend, but I could make an exception for you...
:D

:(

But seriously I'm not gonna get weirded-out or anything. I don't hate. But really I think SOME people are blowing this out of proportion.
Well at least. ;D And yea, haha. I'm just horsing around. <3

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Wait, I thought it was a given that all Fox players are furries and are completely gay for each other?

If not, I'm quitting.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
So, the very first Yugioh where Yugi was actually in it rocked right? I just checked out the knew one, 5D's or something, my eyes are bleeding.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
So, the very first Yugioh where Yugi was actually in it rocked right? I just checked out the knew one, 5D's or something, my eyes are bleeding.
YEA! IDK what they are thinking that last one Generation X was better than this one >.> It seems they are slowly moving aways from the actual STORY OF YUGIOH.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
When I saw the first ep. I though it MIGHT be okay then I saw ride in on his bike. So ok nice looking bike.
When he's gonna get off? The duel starts. They are racing >.>WTF? Then if you lose your bike stops....wow they even took out the shadow realm it seems...are there suchs things a friendly duels and shadow duels in this version?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I love the card game. I'm a boy scout and we all bring our cards with us. Of course, myself being a nostalgia freak, I only have series 1 cards. Doesn't mean I don't win though. :p

M@v

Subarashii!
This Yu-gi-oh the show(also pronounced u-gay-ho)

"HAHA YUGI! I have you now! Nothing can save you prepare for defeat!"

"Not so fast bad guy! I just drew the one card that can not only save me from this, but kill you instantly! Even better, this card in the real card game does something completely different! GG n00b."

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
This Yu-gi-oh the show(also pronounced u-gay-ho)

"HAHA YUGI! I have you now! Nothing can save you prepare for defeat!"

"Not so fast bad guy! I just drew the one card that can not only save me from this, but kill you instantly! Even better, this card in the real card game does something completely different! GG n00b."
LOL!

^ is true

Sukai

Smash Champion
That's why in the game, my friends and I classify a single unlikely card that turn the table and wins the match through a complex chain reaction a "Yugi move".

Top Bottom