• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Lol Zhamy you're quitting anyways :(. Unless you changed your mind and wanna see me, Iblis, and Spadefox make out.

I KID I KID.
STOP IT!
Ero-sennin
!

Lol @ that show, I watched it all the time when it was out.

My favorite was when I saw Joey start to pwn with those little puffball things.
LOL!

Anyways my first tournament is gonnabe this Saturday everyone!

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Lol Zhamy you're quitting anyways :(. Unless you changed your mind and wanna see me, Iblis, and Spadefox make out.

I KID I KID.
i feel.............

left out. :urg:

I have a proposal. We all learn to do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH9OJ5Fcols
Then we walk in every tourney we go to in a group of Fox players doing proposed dance thing.
MELBOURNE SHUFFLE IS TOO GOOD

too bad its so hard to learn, i tried and gave up.

after 5 minutes.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I already can see it clearly. The Fox board, united... yes, I mean in that way. x)

@knuxrouge:
I didn't know anyone asked you about it, Mr. Detroit.
I kid, I kid

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
sorting through 354 replays for a combo video is hell.(yes,i am working on a combo video)

/cries

Jenkins

Smash Lord

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Lol Light has told me about you and how you speak.
Light get on Skype. We must critique vids (nicely).
a$s n *******.

public enemies looks really awesome.

but my grandparents are so old school. they don't want to go see it because it'll have cursing in it *GASP*

lol

Sukai

Smash Champion
That's why I have the '05 account and the purple nickname while you... uhm... have a nickname based on a really horrible fanfic pairing in Sonic?
Yup.
I'm that awesome, I had to get a ridiculous name to tone it down.
It's okay, nubs tend not to understand, so you aren't the first.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
OHHHHH

It's Knu X Rouge?

Seriously?
Fanfiction writers tend to abbreviate the nicknames of the characters and mend them together. So it's Knux X Rouge, but it's fanfictionized, so Knuxrouge. Sonic X Shadow would be Sonadow (just because I remember that on top of my head, lol. I never read fanfics, they're bad x.x).

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
don't Feel Left Out Jenks, I Wasn't Included, And I'm Quite Happy About That.
i Already Can See It Clearly. The Fox Board, United... Yes, I Mean In That Way. X)

@knuxrouge:
I Didn't Know Anyone Asked You About It, Mr. Detroit.
i Kid, I Kid
i Don't Need People To Ask Me About It Mr. You.
I'm Just That Awesome.
that's Why I Have The '05 Account And The Purple Nickname While You... Uhm... Have A Nickname Based On A Really Horrible Fanfic Pairing In Sonic?
yup.
I'm That Awesome, I Had To Get A Ridiculous Name To Tone It Down.
It's Okay, Nubs Tend Not To Understand, So You Aren't The First.
fanfiction Writers Tend To Abbreviate The Nicknames Of The Characters And Mend Them Together. So It's Knux X Rouge, But It's Fanfictionized, So Knuxrouge. Sonic X Shadow Would Be Sonadow (just Because I Remember That On Top Of My Head, Lol. I Never Read Fanfics, They're Bad X.x).
you Guys Argue Like A Married Couple 24/7.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I can't make everyone's name purple, lol. Only their title to say "Banned" and them not being able to post here anymore. (I <3 my contacts. ;3)

Lightning93

Smash Champion
This entire craziness on the social thread was all started by Jenkins talking about his daily habits XD.

There's so much to be said... but we gotta somehow incorporate Fox before this thread gets closed.

Any ideas?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
This entire craziness on the social thread was all started by Jenkins talking about his daily habits XD.

There's so much to be said... but we gotta somehow incorporate Fox before this thread gets closed.

Any ideas?
It's social not general fox though isn't it?

Well what foxes besides light is going to Genesis <--- okay there

T Joe he is talking about banning people. Should we respone?

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I don't think Spadefox says he is going to ban anyone, I just think he said it's all he could do for us.

Also yes, GENESIS please tell me I'll see someone there!

And I dunno, Xiivi did write some rules on the OP.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
we can shine his banhammer no worries, and spade dont think i dont know you edited that post !_! :p

isnt it funny looking through old replays of yourself playing? its amazing how far we've come from the beginning, and how stupid people were to not be able to di utiltx3 usmash xD

today is canada day hooray ^_^

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
we can shine his banhammer no worries, and spade dont think i dont know you edited that post !_! :p

isnt it funny looking through old replays of yourself playing? its amazing how far we've come from the beginning, and how stupid people were to not be able to di utiltx3 usmash xD

today is canada day hooray ^_^
Lol and horray for you T Joe, I gotcha shine. Yes I went from full jumping Dair dash attack and Fsmash to what I am today. Funny how I beat a rank one a site when I was horrible. Horrible site I guess lol.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
do you guys know if you can save replays to your sd card then send them to someone over the computer?

excel leaves Kanata alone! xD

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I'm trying to think of something to say in its defense... lol... this is embarrassing... I'm having a hard time...

Sorry Canada!

Also yeah TJoe, you can also send textures, and photos, and anything else you can access XD.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
I'm trying to think of something to say in its defense... lol... this is embarrassing... I'm having a hard time...

Sorry Canada!

Also yeah TJoe, you can also send textures, and photos, and anything else you can access XD.
lol stop quoting my homeland

also light...can you shouw me how to? id make things much easier instead of sending 4 replays a day to someones wii

Last edited:

Sukai

Smash Champion
Canada is awesome because they gave us Ally and Michael J. Fox.

and Joe I guess.

I might be going to Genesis, if I can sort out my issues before the 7th, then most definitely.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I'm sorry what I meant is I can't defend Canada based on the viewpoints of us Americans.

And what do you mean? We <3 Joe. It's not like he mains MK or Snake or something... oops...

Well, we like the Fox part of him anyways XD.

Top Bottom