• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

M@v

Subarashii!
Psych's not too bad. Is it just basic psych? I took that sophmore year. It was a 300 some person lecture class, but I got a B in it and I had a pretty good professor. His name was Dr.Love btw, LOL.

Kuares

Pizza
Scotu with those sick reads...

Me? I'm getting less internet, limited to 90 minutes a day on an library computer and the quick checks at friend's houses. What do I get in return, probably weekly smashfests and Marvel every month. Along with alot more time to draw and do other crazy things.

Biology Final let's go

Kuares

Pizza
I completely agree with the title, but then every idea that comes up is worse than that. Makes me think that no name will ever replace "Upsmash".

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
every time my friends mention usmash they make the sound fox makes when he does it haha its pretty funny

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Someone once told me the sound of Fox's Usmash on hitconfirm is the sound of every bone in your body breaking.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Starblast Kick lol

Yesterday I got some matches recorded with BigLou and Hero at our little smashfest, the videos will be up later today I just finished the recording to dazzle process now I got to upload and we all know how long that takes lol

SCOTU

Smash Hero
The flutterhush.

wait. That's taken.

The bonecrusher.

wait, That's taken too.

The Dope.

wait, in addition to that being taken, it doesn't even make sense.

The Snorfologous.

wait, what the **** is that.

I'm bad at this.

Kuares

Pizza
U-air is Flipkick so it can't be that.

In my opinion, the only legit words here are Fifa, flip andrape.
-FifaFlip
-Fliprape

..why does this have to be so difficult.

M@v

Subarashii!
upair doesn't need a name. Doing 2 sh dairs in a row though (when you predict a spotdodge) is called the double dipper.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
It's called "*** U" and then you throw your controller in the air and have people chant your name

Kuares

Pizza
Or if you're playing Marvel(or any fighting game I guess), the characters yell out their moves for you. Then people watching talk about humiliating the other person with Astral finishes. Their tournaments go so much faster.

By the way, that whole skype chat thing that happened a while ago, we should do that again. What days though? I'd suggest sunday afternoon.

Top Bottom