• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Eh, but isn't that the point of wifi? To learn habits that people have and to practice certain pressure applications?

I'll give no high placing promises, because in the scheme of things I'm medicore (IMO but maybe others would disagree) but I'll start playing ladder on friday.

Kuares

Pizza
Last ladder was a joke ladder? School ends in like 2 weeks though so once I leave the dorms I'm dead wifi wise. It's wifi though, I actually have to try and beat Captain Falcons, which is stupid.

And darn Iblis, the time it took me to critique your video, I didn't see your post. Oh well, maybe later.

Kuares

Pizza
Critiquing vids take a ton of time in general, you have to go through it at least once, and then again. Take notes what was wrong here and there, and then write them down in to a post. Which takes at least 10 minutes if done quickly but it won't be good unless it's more than that.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
brawl wifi is stupid. It's what people do when they don't have friends, or when they don't have real online games, or both.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
My goal is 1800 this ladder, i'm almost there so I think I'll play a scrub or two to get to 1800. After 1800, the ladder will be no more for me this season lol. I might just legit play someone good to earn 1800. Don't know yet, but I don't want to risk going down. Have 1756 atm.

M@v

Subarashii!
When I took the ladder seriously, my best was like 1750 or 1800 something, all mk. Also wifi makes you worse, so use a character you don't play offline.

Kuares

Pizza
My goal is 1800 this ladder, i'm almost there so I think I'll play a scrub or two to get to 1800. After 1800, the ladder will be no more for me this season lol. I might just legit play someone good to earn 1800. Don't know yet, but I don't want to risk going down. Have 1756 atm.
Saw you on ladder rankings, good stuff there. Does it just randomly go down if you play a scrub or something?

As far as I'm going on that thing, I'm learning Wolf which is cool but I got this broken controller I was using and it caused me 3 game loss streak because Up-B decided to go Side-B(all from the right too). So now I'm using Wiimote+Nunchuck+Heavily Modified settings. Also I have a fair amount of SD's ._.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
So I decided to pick up Fox for mid tiers and just for fun.

Where is the "How to Fox like Megafox" thread?

Rizk18

Smash Lord
You don't need Megafox. You need someone like TKD,Nakat, Zeton, or Trevonte. Reason is because Megafox doesn't use Fox as correct as them,though he does well. He needs more laser spam a lot.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Fine fine, where is the How to Fox like the guy that is supposedly better than Megafox thread?

Kuares

Pizza
Oh yeah! Finals week this week, it's a great feeling you know, everyone else I've known has already been out of school for more than 14 days, can't wait to answer those questions!

Lightning93

Smash Champion
LOL @ highschoolers confusing college finals with highschool final dates. lololol high school <3.
?

High-school has finals as well. I'm personally familiar with how the schedule works out. No confusion there.
...everyone else I've known has already been out of school for more than 14 days...
I was referring to this.

D

Deleted member

My college is on a quarter system. My finals are the first week of June.

<---not in high school.

:phone:

Kuares

Pizza
Yeah people are already on spring break, already having grad parties too. Basically I'm seeing all this happen and keep on going.

Finals(atleast college freshman finals) are pretty much the same as highschool finals. Only difference is that teachers don't have nice little study guides all the time.

[collapse=For anyone who cares]First final in Chemistry completely felt horrible in, once I got past the first few questions it just went down from there. Went from nice little Lewis Diagrams to heat calculations and state changes(after that I couldn't remember anything). By the end I felt dumb so I just filled in bullets.

Calc was way better, pretty much all integration and convergence/divergence. Luckily no cos(x)sin(x) differentiation because I never liked that part.

Tomorrow is Psychology, which I had a horrible teacher in.[/collapse]

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Yeah people are already on spring break, already having grad parties too. Basically I'm seeing all this happen and keep on going.

Finals(atleast college freshman finals) are pretty much the same as highschool finals. Only difference is that teachers don't have nice little study guides all the time.

[collapse=For anyone who cares]First final in Chemistry completely felt horrible in, once I got past the first few questions it just went down from there. Went from nice little Lewis Diagrams to heat calculations and state changes(after that I couldn't remember anything). By the end I felt dumb so I just filled in bullets.

Calc was way better, pretty much all integration and convergence/divergence. Luckily no cos(x)sin(x) differentiation because I never liked that part.

Tomorrow is Psychology, which I had a horrible teacher in.[/collapse]
yeah i always hated cos(x)sin(x)l aswell. Good luck in psychology, hopefully you have an idea what will come up because without knowing that it will be much more difficult . remember to write alot about adv and disadv aswell as case studies as they should take up the bulk (i dont think american test requirements are much different from english but i dunno):/

Top Bottom