• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I'm mix of a learner but in this game I've never been actually sat down and shown something so this was really great for me.

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
Everytime my matches get saved no one ever uploads the replays, and my mom won't let me bring my wii so I can't upload my own ): I only have like 1 tourney match uploaded and that was doubles.

Luckyiblis

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I drowned in pools so I didn't place unfortunately.

It's all good great learning experience playing people like Kadaj, Reflex, etc. Seeing how I faired with the rest of the region.

Also thanks Light, are you still playing dog?

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX

It's all good great learning experience playing people like Kadaj, Reflex, etc. Seeing how I faired with the rest of the region.

It's the experience that really counts man. I'm sure you'll be able to place good at the next tourney you attend due to the experience you've gained.

Anyone going to Event52? I think I heard M2k is suppose to be there.

I'm going regardless. I still have a MM with him.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I am still playing! I've been chilling on the boards waiting for some free time to go to some tourneys. Last one I went to was in mid-February and I was stale as hell. I wish I could get some real competitive experience every now and then. I have a couple of friends who are good, but I need to play the entire region ya know?

Chuee

Smash Hero
It's the experience that really counts man. I'm sure you'll be able to place good at the next tourney you attend due to the experience you've gained.

Anyone going to Event52? I think I heard M2k is suppose to be there.

I'm going regardless. I still have a MM with him.
You need to record that ****

Zhamy

Smash Champion

You lost because your tag is YUI, scrub. Wear ZHAMY tag, 100% win 100% of the time.

Try it.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
It's all good dog, it seems that people give better advice at tournies than on the forums though....Kadaj just showed me a lot which opened my eyes and it let me look at things at a complete new angle and he taught me how practicing with CPUs works as well, so I will be improving soon.

With the CPUs, BigLou, and this other person that just contacted me in my area that wants to play, I'll have enough ways to practice and get better in between tournies.
You said BigLou was 10 min away? Yeah let's do this, and teach me what Kadaj taught you, lol.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I got you son. We can possibly become static teammates too.

Also having competition makes me improve the most so if we both start practicing together and we have BigLou to add into the equation this should work out really well.

Kuares

Pizza
Why is it the month that I decide to go all Wolf that you start a movement for repping Fox in ladder? Bad timing man, bad timing.

I might be able to do 1 match every set, but no more.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
LOL I'll play in the ladder but I won't be playing to win, just to see habits, so my score hopefully will be like this

25-87

:awesome:

Actually idk what it would look like

Top Bottom