• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Do you expect me to say "It's a wonderful place" if I'm verbally abused all the time, even by those who aren't Fox board regulars?
If it's not for you, then don't spoil it for others. Either leave or try to fix your problems instead of making them worse.
So, "I'm sorry everyone trolls me", did I get that right?
No that was sarcasm.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Maybe you're approaching this the wrong way. Unless you enjoy the negative attention. I can find little other reason for your constant complaints about the hate against you in this thread, being posted in this thread.
Well, little other. You might also be trying to prove some point that you can talk just as much **** back to every last person in here.

Respect, it's commonplace in Japan. This thread, it is in AMERICA.

**** the haters, wakeup 623 all day.

Sukai

Smash Champion
So, the moral of the story is: Be nice to the people who treat you like ****.

**** respect to you.
Double standards are your friend.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Respect comes from respecting others. And yeah, by all means if your nice to the person that hates you, for what reason should they hate you?

For me personally I don't want to see you go, I just don't like confrontation and I'm trying to help end it. :( Although, it doesn't really seem like you get trolled all too much imo. I'm just don't want to see it get worse.

Sukai

Smash Champion
I've been respecting people since I decided to be active on the Fox boards.

And now I've learned a few lessons.
Respect gets you nowhere, people will find ways to dislike you.
You are never entitled to have an opinion, because everyone else will think it's stupid and see to it that it stays that way.
Everyone is always right, and you are always wrong.

At this point, I care for it not, in fact I'm prepared to take matters into more capable hands.

For what it's worth, you're one of the good ones Light. But I still despise the Fox boards, I have for a long time, just now starting to express it.
Once again, I'm not gonna be specific to who I really can't stand.

The sole reason I stay, is because I still main Fox.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
o.o

serious thread is serious

although i dont know of anyone on the fox boards that legitamitly hates another member, and if so its not out in the open. this is all just mindless trolling for ****s and giggles. hells its what makes the fox boards the fox boards.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I'm sad you see it that way knux, I only find the first one true. Sometimes people hate you because you are respected. But hey, you don't have to burn them up.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but you can't force others to adhere to it. If there's disagreement, either own up your wrong, or if your right and your fighting a moot point, then it's their loss. You can always prove yourself somehow, but I'm not going to try to convince you anymore though.

Try to enjoy your stay.

And yeah, I also agree with Uzi, most of what we say here is all supposed to be taken with humor on the side. So brighten up, so others will be able to do so. I mean, look at the pic 5 posts above me. Lol.

Sukai

Smash Champion
I'm not funny on the internet, any joke I make is taken as seriously as a death threat to the president.
You have no clue how much I try to joke around here.

So, I stopped.
And now I'll have a stale sense of humor as far as anyone's concerned.
I'm not cut out for the internet.

Oh it's quite alright.
Now I see the funny side.
Now I'm always smiling.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Knux, honestly, if you are that offended by random people disagreeing with, and even trolling you, then this isn't the place for you.... Not even the Fox boards, but Smashboards as a whole...

I remember when I started on this site (2004 under another name), everybody bashed everybody for the slightest mistake... I'm not exactly saying that's right, but in any board situation, where pretty much anybody can post without too much risk of anything happening from it, people are going to do these things...

Every single one of us here, I would say, has been trolled, or in a heated argument on the boards... heck, at one point, quite a few people hated me, as some Fox mains would remember.

You're not exactly alone in feeling that you're being bashed... even to the extent (and greater) that you are.

You are very outspoken on the boards... and you've made side stabs at certain people on the board before (including me), not to mention direct arguments with me and a few others... so everything you get should have been expected.

The Fox boards are some of the most fun boards on SWF, and if you honestly feel how you've been posting, then just... stop posting. Stop making it seem like the Fox board is a bunch of nazis over here...

In other words, before you log into a site where random people over the internet can converse, grow a pair...

sorry, but true l2internets

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Do you expect me to say "It's a wonderful place" if I'm verbally abused all the time, even by those who aren't Fox board regulars?

So, "I'm sorry everyone trolls me", did I get that right?
Trolling you? No one is really trolling you. My remarks and stuff weren't attacks or anything.

that's why i was saying stuffz like "d00d" and such.

And really, wtf are you gonna do, cry? It sounds like it. I dont have any beef with you, sometimes you just say silly things ;D

And lol, most of your quotes were from Jenkins. He's Jenkins.

jesus d00d,stop taking my little remarks so seriously. Light knows.

Force Frontal by Chicken

Smash Apprentice
Melee sucks...

Everyone needs to stop fighting and start talking about how I'm soooo ****ing good at this game :D

I'm calling it... I'm the best fox out there right now :D

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Other people need you!

DarkWarCloud has opened up the Training Grounds. What this is is a place for new players to learn who plays what characters all in a simple thread so that they can contact said person to "teach" them the basics. As of right now, we only have a handful of "teachers" for a few characters and we need more! This is where you come in. Anyone who is skilled with your characters (any character) and has the free time to teach someone how to either: Teach the basics of the game in general and/or teach specific character(s), go in the thread and either post or PM DarkWarCloud with your information (Format is in the thread) where you may possibly be contacted by someone who wants to learn. The future of smash lies in your hands.

On the other hand, if you wish to learn, go to the thread also!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241698

Jenkins

Smash Lord
I once went up to a restaurant window where a guy and girl were having dinner. I blew on the window and wrote “I miss you” and gestured to the girl, then gave the guy a dirty look, and walked off. Didn’t know them though

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
ROFL! Proest thread title! The second I read self-trolling I laughed soooo effing hard!

Did I see any of you at Otakon? I saw a bunch of random scrub Foxes and I was hoping it was Zhamy.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Ummmm at least I didn't pre-order Bible Black New Testament Third Sacrament last night because I saw it at Otakon. I swear that shiz was pro.

Just to clear things up, I definitely did pre-order it. lulzulzuluzzlzuzz!

Does your taste enjoy a little Bible Study? Knux?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
ROFL! Did you watch episode 6 of the New Testament? Definitely no pure tang in the final scene. It was pro.

Futa vs. Futa is dangerous!

I'm pretty sure Fox watches Bible Black.

Sukai

Smash Champion
ROFL! Did you watch episode 6 of the New Testament? Definitely no pure tang in the final scene. It was pro.

Futa vs. Futa is dangerous!

I'm pretty sure Fox watches Bible Black.
I saw the main series, the prequel and the sequel that happened a year later (I think).
Pure tang must be involved, or I really can't get into it, it's like watching Yaoi with boobs.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
But it is like Imari vs Jody! It was sooooo pro! lulzu!

I had officially seen every episode as of Otakon because I could never find episode 6 and episode 5 was always censored.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I has internet! At least till Friday.

But I have no idea what Knux and NKB are talking about XD.

And congrats Force Frontal, we all suck at Fox, yet you manage to do it best.

That came out wrong, it was supposed to be a compliment XD.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
bible black torrent plz...

i wanna be part of this conversation...
I send you live stream website though PM lulz! Torrent take too longzzz!
Like first season is english dub which is kinda sounds ghey.

Second season is subbed. I prefer subbed BB.

I has internet! At least till Friday.

But I have no idea what Knux and NKB are talking about XD.

And congrats Force Frontal, we all suck at Fox, yet you manage to do it best.

That came out wrong, it was supposed to be a compliment XD.
we are talking about
http://rlv.zcache.com/hen_tie_tshirt-p235138479218867405t53h_400.jpg

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol yeah today we went to Mexico and offered up my brother's heart to the Universe through an ancient Mayan ritual so that we could prevent 2012. We received a cosmic sign, as 10 eagles soared overhead, forming a pyramid pointing to the heavens. The world is safe, and so is my bro, we were able to put in a replacement soon enough.

Then we took a 10 hour flight to Hawaii, and here I am!

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
^ Lol my friend bought a different version of the shirt at Otakon. I was so jealous. I spent like 170 dollars on posters, 300 in all at Otakon. My room looks so pro with my new FLCL/Neon Genesis Evangelion/Lucky Star/Haruhi/Air Gear/Brawl posters =D

Edit: I had to change my location back because whenever I saw what I wrote just reminds me how I fail LOL! I can't believe I actually pre-ordered BB....

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Lol yeah today we went to Mexico and offered up my brother's heart to the Universe through an ancient Mayan ritual so that we could prevent 2012. We received a cosmic sign, as 10 eagles soared overhead, forming a pyramid pointing to the heavens. The world is safe, and so is my bro, we were able to put in a replacement soon enough.

Then we took a 10 hour flight to Hawaii, and here I am!
good ****!

omg that shirt is too much win
lol it is

Top Bottom