• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Again with the Rick Roll, I'm dead serious now it should be illegal. It looks like it is already in Panama.

And wooooow guys lol. That was a little over-descriptive there Knux. Why don't you just link us to a video of the scene and let us think for ourselves eh?

*hopes the hint made its point*

Acex27

Smash Apprentice
Yeah sounds like the voice of a black buy apparently people thought he lip synced the whole song when it first came out...I know many irrelevant things.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
anyone else find it weird as **** that im going in for my THIRD interview for a job at value village? wtf its minimun wage and they treat it like im guarding the president or some shiet >.> w.e i need the money bad loll

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Besides Rick Astley has a distinct voice I just can't comprehend.
yarly, Light hurry and get those 3 post so you can be smash lord too

Yeah sounds like the voice of a black buy apparently people thought he lip synced the whole song when it first came out...I know many irrelevant things.
O.o i never thought he sounded black, what other irrelevant things do you know?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
anyone else find it weird as **** that im going in for my THIRD interview for a job at value village? wtf its minimun wage and they treat it like im guarding the president or some shiet >.>
Maybe you are...

Didn't you ever wonder what else random retail stores/chains do?

Great cover story.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
walljump fair is **** and sexy with fox on pokemon stadium good lawd, it might be a good edgegaurd but i cant test anything, off for my interview in like 2 mins =[

edit: nvm useless, but it looks cool lool

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
like seriously, the percent handicap could make so many matchups that are horrid a LOT more managable. like fox raising in the tierlist kind of managable.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
has any one looked into the legality of adding the percent handivcap to get past chain grabs?

seriously i'll take 40% over a 90% upsmash chain.
I posted about it in the Brawl rule discussion thread... but it got basically ignored... if you want to go bring it back up, that'd be awesome.

Seriously, putting a handicap on yourself doesn't seem unfair in any way to me...

Top Bottom