• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

TEECO

Smash Ace
Lol yeah. Make sure you take advantage off stage more >:L
Thats the worst place to be with ROB vs a MK.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I once went up to a restaurant window where a guy and girl were having dinner. I blew on the window and wrote “I miss you” and gestured to the girl, then gave the guy a dirty look, and walked off. Didn’t know them though
This can only end in tears.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Yeah man. The girl, now knowing what she was missing out on, starts to cry. Then, the guy, out of jealously, stands up, and squints his eyes so hard at you walking away that he tears up.

They then proceed to eat dinner, both of them knowing the girl wished she had ordered Jenkins on a bun.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Yeah man. The girl, now knowing what she was missing out on, starts to cry. Then, the guy, out of jealously, stands up, and squints his eyes so hard at you walking away that he tears up.

They then proceed to eat dinner, both of them knowing the girl wished she had ordered Jenkins on a bun.
wtf i swear light is stuffed full of win.

;D

LOL

Sukai

Smash Champion

Jenkins proceeds to wake up on the floor in what appears to be his room, he feels a sharp pain in his rear and a taste in his mouth of sheer bitterness and disgust, almost as if a pill had dissolved on his tongue, he gets up to his bed, still dazed and confused, see's a buff, scruffy man in his bed smoking a cigar naked, the man, smirking with victory, satisfaction and superiority, turns to Jenkins, and stares at him, almost to wait until he's euphoria clears up, when Jenkin's eye's widen, the man considers this his cue, the cigar drops.

The man opens his mouth slowly, then the words "Hi, I'm Zhamy" are released.
Jenkins burst into tears.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
Jenkins proceeds to wake up on the floor in what appears to be his room, he feels a sharp pain in his rear and a taste in his mouth of sheer bitterness and disgust, almost as if a pill had dissolved on his tongue, he gets up to his bed, still dazed and confused, see's a buff, scruffy man in his bed smoking a cigar naked, the man, smirking with victory, satisfaction and superiority, turns to Jenkins, and stares at him, almost to wait until he's euphoria clears up, when Jenkin's eye's widen, the man considers this his cue, the cigar drops.

wow.. epic

this thread is so full of win its scary

9Kplus1

Smash Master

That's some serious mind****ing, there

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Keepin' your body clean and your thoughts dirty.
True dat. It just wouldn't make sense the other way around.

Also (light9393=lightning93)(hayaikawa=uzimakisensai):

light9393 (10:21:14 PM): rooms up [SIZE=+0][/SIZE]
hayaikawa (10:21:25 PM): k, hold on one more sec
light9393 (10:21:28 PM): np
hayaikawa (10:21:29 PM): finishing up with something
light9393 (10:21:51 PM): lol finishing up with something, or someONE?
hayaikawa (10:22:06 PM): you take a guess
light9393 (10:22:24 PM): Ima go ahead and guess you got lucky
light9393 (10:23:06 PM): no denying it now
hayaikawa (10:23:11 PM): lol

I guessed right. When I asked what was going on he replied:

hayaikawa (10:27:41 PM): i never told her my first name, and she says she could figure it out, like magic wise
hayaikawa (10:27:46 PM): and SHE FREAKING GUESSED IT!!
hayaikawa (10:29:08 PM): she thought it started with i and asked if that was right, and i said yes
hayaikawa (10:29:14 PM): thats a 1/25 chance right there
hayaikawa (10:29:38 PM): but i said yes and she thought of 3 names
light9393 (10:29:40 PM): Is it Ian?
hayaikawa (10:29:43 PM): one of which was mine
hayaikawa (10:29:59 PM): isaac, ian, ithan
light9393 (10:30:25 PM): I guessed right?
hayaikawa (10:30:33 PM): and she stuck with issac with out me saying anything
hayaikawa (10:30:35 PM): and she was right
light9393 (10:30:37 PM): WTF
hayaikawa (10:30:40 PM): I KNOW RIGHT
light9393 (10:30:44 PM): Dude
light9393 (10:30:50 PM): You spelled your name wrong
light9393 (10:30:52 PM): LOL
hayaikawa (10:30:56 PM): !>.<!
hayaikawa (10:31:07 PM): its Isaac
hayaikawa (10:31:09 PM): >.>
light9393 (10:31:17 PM): lol thats a lil sad
hayaikawa (10:31:24 PM): that is actually
light9393 (10:31:33 PM): but not as sad as I'll be if you dont join my room :cry:[SIZE=+0][/SIZE]

Top Bottom