• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Lightning93

Smash Champion
On a better note, I'm taking up fox. Who loves me?
Our love depends on certain factors. I can't even explain it. Sometimes its easy, and sometimes its hard.

Knux is doing a pretty horrible job of explaining though. From what I've observed most of us here are really funny, cool, and productive. He's also being hippocratic, not giving you the most warm of welcomes and instead commenting on how unforgiving the board is.

But anyways enjoy your stay!

On an unrelated note, I'll be leaving tomorrow to see my brother get sacrificed to stop 2012.

Sukai

Smash Champion
It's impossible to earn love here.
Everyone hates you, you're wrong about everything, and they're always right. To prove they hate you, they'll troll you, band against you, follow you to other places on the board and troll you there.
They enjoy mind****ing you, as it's like a sweet piece of candy to them. They eventually take it to a point where you are incapable of believing any sincerity coming from them.

Sukai

Smash Champion
lol i edited your post like once, and you told me to stfu.

k!
実際にか?

Well, maybe if you stfu with the constant insults....?
But if you won't, I'm ready to throw down.
私は私の原住民によって侮辱された, so I really can't be trolled.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
実際にか?

Well, maybe if you stfu with the constant insults....?
But if you won't, I'm ready to throw down.
私は私の原住民によって侮辱された, so I really can't be trolled.
実際にか= Really?

私は私の原住民によって侮辱された=I was insulted by my Aboriginal (insulted by an idiot?)

iunno, google translator ftw.

Sukai

Smash Champion
ab·o·rig·i·nal (b-rj-nl)

ADJECTIVE:

Having existed in a region from the beginning: aboriginal forests. See Synonyms at native.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
EDIT: Lol, I used the translator too Jenkins XD.

Knux, you're insulting the board and causing people to become annoyed, of course insults are going to be thrown around. I don't want a flame war, so why don't people just drop it. These boards have been very generous to me, and I have learned and gained a lot here, and I'm sorry if anyone else hasn't experienced the same. If you haven't I'm sorry, consider changing your approach or just leave. There's no need to complain. Just enjoy it here.

I know the title is a joke, but I personally prefer the old one better.

Anyways, I'll see if I can get internet while I'm down in Mexico. If not, have a great 2 weeks guys!

Sukai

Smash Champion
Knux, you're insulting the board and causing people to become annoyed
Right, because I've been victimizing everyone.

Sshh, this might mean he'll come here less.
I'll kick back both arms occupied with furry manga,
WHAT. A. LOSER.

this post. it pissed me off so much.
loolololo i think i found one of jenks' buttons!
I thought it was unwitty and ironic.

Sorry tho, I suppose you and Zhamy could beat me off. Sucks really, you can't go wrong with JigglyZelda.
um look up circle jerk somewhere dude. you dont touch anyone else besides yourself. now stop talking about it

But they have more 3rd party support and is a bigger household name.
Unless you're a computer genius fluent in at least one programming language, you'd be better off with a PC.
REALLY *****? REALLY?

mac/pc arguement?

D00D, stop talking about dumb ****.
I like how I voiced my opinion exactly one time and all of a sudden it turns into a "mac/pc arguement.

knux get that wapanese sig crap outta my face.
the sheep goes "baa"
no i dont think a sheep can talk.

maybe in your wapanese flicks they can, but no, in reality, they can't! sorry :(

if they could they'd probably be nicer towards their superiors
I'm trolled on the Fox boards daily Light, it's about time I troll back.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Statistically, only 23% of people who realize they are not wanted somewhere actually leave. Way to be in the majority.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Why leave?
Because they don't want me? They'll have to come up with a better reason than that.
If I leave, they'll clink glasses to chasing me out, then they'll stalk and troll me.
While we're on the subject, why do you stalk me?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If I stalked you I'd actually have known where you posted before you randomly mentioned me when talking about how I'm "good" at Meta Knight. As it is, I'm just here at times because other people say good ****. Is it a compliment to tell you that you're not important enough for me to stalk? Well, you should take it as one.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Is this the only other thread you post in?
Well, since you think I'm stalking you, it probably is.

Still fun to read this thread, though.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Is this the only other thread you post in?
Well, since you think I'm stalking you, it probably is.

Still fun to read this thread, though.
This is the thread I'm the most active in.

And again, whenever you show up, your post always has me involved, what else am I supposed to think?
That you hate me?

Doesn't really matter, I'm wrong about it, so carry on with your "not stalking but yet I seem to always pop in and comment on you and only you" ways.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
So now its the "entirety" of the boards trolling one person making it such a horrible place?

I understand your position Knux, but I find apologizing to whatever may offend people a better fight-settler than fighting back. If it's not worth the war, don't win the battle. Even if you did nothing wrong, I find just being a man and ending things working out a lot better than starting hate.

And lol, most of your quotes were from Jenkins. He's Jenkins.

Sukai

Smash Champion
So now its the "entirety" of the boards trolling one person making it such a horrible place?
Do you expect me to say "It's a wonderful place" if I'm verbally abused all the time, even by those who aren't Fox board regulars?

I understand your position Knux, but I find apologizing to whatever may offend people a better fight-settler than fighting back. If it's not worth the war, don't win the battle. Even if you did nothing wrong, I find just being a man and ending things working out a lot better than starting hate.
So, "I'm sorry everyone trolls me", did I get that right?

Top Bottom