• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
It seems that I will be returning to the Smash scene on August 8.

Lulz. After playing smash at Otakon and talking with people I haven't played with since March, I have been rejuvenated.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
DAIGO UMEHARA.

What. A. Beast.
agreed. freakin awesome

Then watch when it becomes a meme or a "roll".
Will it be so original then?

Plus you can file it under "obscure wierdness".
HEY YOU, sit down and listen,
dont be flippant and dont be Dismissive
fox boards better pick up the pace,
knux get that wapanese sig crap outta my face.

peace.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
nah, knux, he's kinda got you there. If you're gonna try throwing around japanese in sig on an American board (American Language, not just nationality), then at least do it more right, and/or with a betterly made sig to kinda make it more stylish, as opposed to corny.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
nah, knux, he's kinda got you there. If you're gonna try throwing around japanese in sig on an American board (American Language, not just nationality), then at least do it more right, and/or with a betterly made sig to kinda make it more stylish, as opposed to corny.
I dunno, the text was done far better than the positively atrocious image cutting/rendering work. Then again, people have to do the cutting themselves, while TrueType fonts do all the work for them when making text.

Sukai

Smash Champion
I casually use gimp. So my abilities are really lacking.
I selected by color using 0 on the threshold, then i zoomed in and individually erased the white.

Sue me.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
the fox boards are awesome. it's like... sex on the beach, but with ice.
BELIEVE it SISTA

or..........get rid of it lol
lol at the fox boards always ****** Knux
well sometimes he deserves it

People always tend to think I make **** to please them.
That's what my Flash movies and music are for.
as weird as you are, that video was ****ING AWESOME. *claps*

Zephil

Smash Ace
lol Knux... ey was looking at my first posts in SWF and I saw A6MZero post in a thread deleted

"Deleted because the dumb **** fox boards put their mouths ahead of their game. Test things before you speak, and think outside the box before you start typing.

I'm sick of wasting my time contributing to a forum full of people who are too lazy to do any of their own real work.

You all seem to miss the ****ing point to advancing a character. Stop wasting your time with what we can and can't do in matchups and start thinking in terms of what we can do to make what we need to work.

I'm finished with posting on these boards until more of you can prove to me that you're looking to develop Fox instead of discuss Fox."

...owned... but he came back :bee: ... nobody can leave the fox boards

OMG ... I found it!! behold your eyes at the best thread at the fox boards EVER http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=211108

9Kplus1

Smash Master
What's so funny?
Why's your location in not english language?

I don't get the ****ing point. 96% of the users here are too ******** to look your location, 1% of the members are going to google it and 80% of that 1% are just too lazy. The last 3% are trolls and 12 year olds who aren't going to care, anyway. The mindgames aren't worth it.

On a better note, I'm taking up fox. Who loves me?

Sukai

Smash Champion
Why's your location in not english language?

I don't get the ****ing point. 96% of the users here are too ******** to look your location, 1% of the members are going to google it and 80% of that 1% are just too lazy. The last 3% are trolls and 12 year olds who aren't going to care, anyway. The mindgames aren't worth it.

On a better note, I'm taking up fox. Who loves me?
Even if it was in English, you wouldn't know.
It translates to "A city no one likes", so shush.

I don't love you.

Top Bottom