• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
lawlz, I'm always called a John :D

but that's because I come up with any kind of excuse for anything.. :p

Sukai

Smash Champion
I main Snake now.
Not quitting Fox, just getting a pocket character to cover up my bad Fox moments.

I second everyone else....
n.n

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Nothing is up with Jenkins, he just needs some **** done, and unfortunately I'm the only who can help him with it. However, I'm up in the mountains with barely any internet, so I'm having problems.

Also he's calling me a John. Not appreciated.
He was in NORCAL? **** it Uzi, you tell us nothing.

And I know what a SNES is, I have one. Donkey Kong Country FTW. I thought it was some tournament TJoe was going to or something?

And Jenkins... what is wrong with you? Seriously, your skills in persuasion have dropped drastically. Maybe because of the:

Lol jkjk, but seriously, I don't have all the time in the world right now -.-. <3 Jenkins. I don't mind the visitor messages, I understand I'm the only one who can help you out atm.

way to make me seem like a ****.

Sshh, this might mean he'll come here less.
..........................LOL.

Acex27

Smash Apprentice
Heyyy sexy foxes I thought I should get more involved in the Fox boards especially since ive been lurking for almost a year...so here I am reintroducing myself...YO!

...this is the social thread right?

btw Deluxe Sunshine combo ftw

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
since i forgot last time, i made sure to remember xD....Pownz is gonna be streaming the tourney im at tomorrow, i can commentate also i think...it'll be posted on the canada forums, they give away free prizes and stuff(they gave away an afro samurai limited edition toy to someone in the chat -jealous- last time) so come and have lulz

Sukai

Smash Champion
Sure, I'll buy, but in exchange, I jerk no one.
I'll kick back both arms occupied with furry manga, JigglyZelda and Zhamy both go to town on my "Arwing", and branch the circle from there.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
HEY GUYS im back... i bought a new computer cause my old laptop is a goner... i still wonder who the hell took it but w/e I HAVE RETURNED

Sukai

Smash Champion
WHAT. A. LOSER.

this post. it pissed me off so much.
loolololo i think i found one of jenks' buttons!
I thought it was unwitty and ironic.

Sorry tho, I suppose you and Zhamy could beat me off. Sucks really, you can't go wrong with JigglyZelda.

yeah guys whats wrong with you.

fox pew pews by himself, not with others.
That's not true, Falco, Peppy and Slippy have been assisting Fox with his guns for years now.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
loolololo i think i found one of jenks' buttons!
I thought it was unwitty and ironic.

Sorry tho, I suppose you and Zhamy could beat me off. Sucks really, you can't go wrong with JigglyZelda.
um look up circle jerk somewhere dude. you dont touch anyone else besides yourself. now stop talking about it

But they have more 3rd party support and is a bigger household name.
Unless you're a computer genius fluent in at least one programming language, you'd be better off with a PC.
REALLY *****? REALLY?

mac/pc arguement?

D00D, stop talking about dumb ****.

and i dont like playing against pit with fox now.

probs just wifi, iunno

Top Bottom