• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
dayum niko i guess i should start takin notes :/..the coolest thing about brawl+ is falcos reflector combos into stuff, when my friend Sanuzi told me that i went O_o

Last edited:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Cool so white Smashboards isn't just happening to me.

*how come TO JOE is the only one to comment the Delux Sunshine Combo video? You guys asked for it so badly*

Jenkins

Smash Lord
dayum niko i guess i should start takin notes :/..the coolest thing about brawl+ is falcos reflector combos into stuff, when my friend Sanuzi told me that i went O_o

white smashboards is gay...
CHANGE IT TO CLASSIC BLUE.

what a nub.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I made this new tech where can actually Crouch Cancel your Dash by it's not like in melee and so far it only seems to help, (I hate say this one the most) MK, Marth, and Samus. Fox won't slide far enough. I will get a vid of this up soon. (No hacks)

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Okay, first of all Jenkins, what was the piece of junk, copy-paste, waste of time wall of text you made me read about Fox J McCloud?

And second, having to fight SK-92's Falco and Champ's Shiek in my pool was not cool. So you better believe 161st.

And, this thread just got a crap load of pages, and I still can't decide what to go into. Iblis' new techs, balanced brawl, the true meaning of Zhamy, or the updated frame data.

But for now I'll ask, what is SNES?

EDIT: Ah! White Smashboards is baaaaack!

Jenkins

Smash Lord
The day my pants stood still

this is how i read your post:

Okay, first of all Jenkins, what was the piece of junk, copy-paste, waste of time wall of text you made me read about Fox J McCloud?

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH
EDIT: Ah! White Smashboards is baaaaack!
it wasnt copy paste get the **** outta here. AND LOL you read it. no one else did. you wastedddddddd your time! NAA-NEE NAA-NEE NAA-NEEEEEE!

and dude what a nub. losing to sk92? nub.

and stop failing and change it to classic blue you piece of ****.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Exactly.

Hi Fox mains ^_^. Greetings from the Pika boards *runs*.
*Points and screeches*

To Light: SNES stands for "Super Nintendo Entertainment System", successor to the NES or "Nintendo Entertainment System", it came out in 1990/91 I believe and it's life span ran till '96.
It sucks though, get a Sega Genesis.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
hopefully i get bumped to top 8 on my PR, all that MK practice better start paying off LOL

/gets shot by fox boards

ahhhhh:embarrass

Lightning93

Smash Champion
He was in NORCAL? **** it Uzi, you tell us nothing.

And I know what a SNES is, I have one. Donkey Kong Country FTW. I thought it was some tournament TJoe was going to or something?

And Jenkins... what is wrong with you? Seriously, your skills in persuasion have dropped drastically. Maybe because of the:
I've decided to call people nubs 24/7 even though I still don't have any video proof of my own skill up because I'm waiting on Lightning93. HOWEVER IMA BE A **** AND SPAM HIS VISITOR MESSAGES, ALSO CALL HIM A NUB, TELL HIM TO GET *****, THEN LET HIM DO IT WITH MY SISTER.

Aaaaaaand.... Jenkins.
Lol jkjk, but seriously, I don't have all the time in the world right now -.-. <3 Jenkins. I don't mind the visitor messages, I understand I'm the only one who can help you out atm.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Nothing is up with Jenkins, he just needs some **** done, and unfortunately I'm the only who can help him with it. However, I'm up in the mountains with barely any internet, so I'm having problems.

Also he's calling me a John. Not appreciated.

Top Bottom