• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
lawlz, why quit a character you put so much time in? You might as well turn the shower on and NOT get in. If you plateau or end up sucking all together, try to at least figure out why. but don't forget to have fun :p that's the best part.

on a more serious note, why quit Fox? HIS SKILL LEVEL IS OVER 9,000!! It even says so on his scouter.

I'm sure my Fox is much better than yours sir...

Zephil

Smash Ace
People I have made a decision... I WILL CONTINUE USING FOX!! but now I have a new secondary... now my backups are Snake and ZSS...

nah I will not leave fox (for now at least), he is still to much fun to play with but I really hate his weight...

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
fack forgot to tell you guys the tourney i was at had a live stream...and i was commentating the whole day........next time we'll all talk xD

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i know dude i had to leave early it was lame:( as soon as i was about to post the stream to you guys we had to go

i played niko k,doc,and pastaboy on stream with fox it was cool,i think i wudda made u guys proud

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Who has had Starfox 64 for his N64 which is currently hooked up?
*points to self*
This guy!

DarkAura

Smash Lord
HEEEYYYY NAOWWW

im not dropping him it's not worth giving up a year's worth of improvement

and if i did id have a lucario symbol at the bottom and a lucario sig :p

Virgman

Smash Apprentice
Some boards don't know what they're talking about though. They are all really dumb or all follow a "well-known" player who's supposed to know what they're talking about, but doesn't. Then they lead the entire board to nowhere. That's why I like the Fox boards, cuz you guys are really cool and actually know what you're talking about. Aiming to up our character and to make the community grow.

P.S. Jenks you're freakin hilarious. I almost clicked on that junk. Thanks Zephil for taking one for the team.

Zephil

Smash Ace
I <3 u guys... I am about to put this board as my main page :bee:

hey 3 MKs in winners and losers finals... dojo, tyrant, and M2K... and Ally

And we don´t know how many other MKs are ranked high... could this mean that MK is gonna be banned?

Top Bottom