• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Lightning93

Smash Champion
... You shut up Jenkins. And also, get on skype.

Jk jk, I don't even think Champ knows me. Plus it's just another $15 I don't have that I would have to give up.

I'm already paying $40, $20 for the venue, $20 for participating.

It'll hopefully be worth it though for a chance like this.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
... You Shut Up Jenkins. And Also, Get On Skype.

Jk Jk, I Don't Even Think Champ Knows Me. Plus It's Just Another $15 I Don't Have That I Would Have To Give Up.

I'm Already Paying $40, $20 For The Venue, $20 For Participating.

It'll Hopefully Be Worth It Though For A Chance Like This.
You Got Dis

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Lol BlazBlue has totally gotten me out of smash news.

Good Luck all the Foxes going to Genesis!

Any of you guys going to Otakon? I think I am. Waiting in that big *** line....

Zephil

Smash Ace
ok ppl good luck also on genesis... kick some ***** and show that fox is understimated :D

btw does anybody know where is the livestream?

Jenkins

Smash Lord
ill check it now

edit: yay i got a job.

AND i also got an offer from BROOKSTONE. its ****ING BROOKSTONE! hell YEAH

DarkAura

Smash Lord
Well that wonderful thought has finally come to me... Im dropping fox, yes iv used him since i got brawl and he's been my favourite character since then but seriously... my fox is terrible and after playing melee for a few weeks my fox has become completely hopeless as i sorta ditched brawl... played it for a few hours today (today as in 1am-4am) and realized my tech skill is gone completely... i can't reverse SHDL or even SHDL more than twice before screwing it up... note this is the guy who SHDLs across entire wifi training room for fun with a message saying "don't join"... so yes im leaving fox as a main... ill continue to use him but not much. I know you guys will just say to me "it will come back to you don't worry, it's not a problem" well... w/e i haven't even placed well in any of the tournaments iv been to (placing in the bottom 5 usually) using fox and i don't wanna use him just for fun because he's hard to use for fun... cause you always need to be moving your fingers faster than other chars... The one thing i have against this though is that iv gone through his ridiculous learning curve and came out being able to perform next to all of his ATs and i felt like an experienced player... i can't feel like that anymore because i suck with fox... sure i can play non stop all summer to recover from this but my schedule is too heavy for that... i can really only play on weekends or early in the morning... anyways should i seriously leave him?

Jenkins

Smash Lord
I didn't think there was a livestream, and don't worry I repped Fox as hard as I could.

I didn't exactly move on, but let me tell you most people were impressed with him.
BELIEVE IT

Aww, are you saying, you're out Light? ****, oh well, great job.

Congratz Jenks.
:chuckle:
Well that wonderful thought has finally come to me... Im dropping foxIM A QUITTER, yes iv used him since i got brawl and he's been my favourite character since then but seriously..IM A QUITTER. my fox is terrible and after playing melee for a few weeks my fox has become completely hopeless as i sorta ditched brawl... played it for a few hours today (today as in 1am-4am)IM A QUITTER and realized my tech skill is gone completely... i can't reverse SHDL or even SHDL more than twice before screwing it up... note this is thIM A QUITTERe guy who SHDLs across entire wifi training room for fun with a message saying "don't join"... so yes im leaving fox as a main... ill continue to use him but not much. I know you guys will just say to me "it will come back to you don't worry, it's not a probIM A QUITTERlem" well... w/e i haven't even placed well in any of the tournaments iv been to (placing in the bottom 5 usually) using fox and i don't wanna use him just for fun because he's hard to use for fun... cause you always need to be moving your fingers faster than other chars... The one thing i have against this though is that iv gone through his ridiculous learning curve and came out being able to perform next to all of his ATs and i felt like an experienced player... i can't feel like that anymore because i suck with fox... sure i can play non HAI GUYZ IM DARKAURA and im a QUITTER!p all summer to recover from this but my schedule is too heavy for that... i can really only play on weekends or early in the mornIM A QUITERRRRRRing... anyways should i seriously leave him?

man up. you'll get better at this game by playing it all the time and having little to no social life.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol, from the videos Zhamy and I saw you don't suck DarkAura. You don't even have to give up your schedule, your just in a slump.

But if you really want to give him up go ahead I guess, we'll miss you, cause if you do you're DEAD to us.

R00kie atm is like a zombie, I dunno if he's alive or dead.

Jk though, it's just sad to be seeing people start to quit with Fox, he is a really good character in which his weaknesses can be easily covered by a good secondary. You can definitely win tournaments playing him most of the way.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
ATTENTION!

I have made the hard decision to drop Fox for awhile. I've hit a plateau in which he hasn't gotten better nor worse but has kinda stalled in progression. So as of now I'm bettering my Sonic as he's been doing much better in tournaments and such. I haven't completely dropped Fox but the ratio in which I'll be using Fox and Sonic will be 70:30 Sonic. I'll still keep up in the Fox boards and continue to discuss the Fox metagame but I'll will be a Sonic main from here on out until I feel that I'm ready to pick Fox up again.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
ATTENTION!

I have made the hard decision to drop Fox for awhile. I've hit a plateau in which he hasn't gotten better nor worse but has kinda stalled in progression. So as of now I'm bettering my Sonic as he's been doing much better in tournaments and such. I haven't completely dropped Fox but the ratio in which I'll be using Fox and Sonic will be 70:30 Sonic. I'll still keep up in the Fox boards and continue to discuss the Fox metagame but I'll will be a Sonic main from here on out until I feel that I'm ready to pick Fox up again.
quitter.

inb4thequitter

DarkAura

Smash Lord
waaiiit oreo was that a joke? and idk.. ill use him for a while but i still wanna leave him... and jenkins that post you made, made me laugh my *** off

DarkAura

Smash Lord
LOL JENKINS!

and just for you guys ill stay with him... for another week... then ill decide whether or not i wanna keep using him

Jenkins

Smash Lord
LOL JENKINS!

and just for you guys ill stay with him... for another week... then ill decide whether or not i wanna keep using him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15fLyKsqTS8&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPgLJevAorw&feature=channel

watch this guy's fox for inspiration.

his name is slickrick, and he has a beastly fox.
Jenkins can go blow it.
I'm seriously a Sonic main for now.
hey guyz we should be fail chars again sometime!

pick a real char.

pick a real man.

pick fox.

(fox for pres 2013)

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
lawlz, why quit a character you put so much time in? You might as well turn the shower on and NOT get in. If you plateau or end up sucking all together, try to at least figure out why. but don't forget to have fun :p that's the best part.

on a more serious note, why quit Fox? HIS SKILL LEVEL IS OVER 9,000!! It even says so on his scouter.

Top Bottom