• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Going over this one more time, I can't say it's fully Zhamy...

There's just so many weird things about it...
^ blah blah blah hater ^.^

I think I'm kidding myself but i think SH Aerial shine>buffer DJ Shine is safe on shield too. Can also add an Nair to that.....I think people can see where I am going with this (hopefully)

Jenkins

Smash Lord
UZI IS BACK!!!

Yay! And Jenkins you finally got those replays up? Good. Lol I still have that pic of your sister...
lol you sick SOB, and NO, still no replays up. T Joe just saw them cuz i sent them to him.

Sorry Jenks... Like I never has really see you i still wanted to imagine how is your sister but this is the only thing that passed through my mind...

I am really sorry if this offended you Jenks, I would delete it inmediatly if you don´t like it... I just couldn´t resisted it.. I <3 U in the most no homo way possible
OH MY ****ING GOD. THATS AMAZING.

hahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

LOL THAT'S HOW I USED TO IMAGINE JENKS TOO! Until he revealed himself!!!

It was awesome, so awesome it's just our secret. I'm even sorry I mentioned anything.
lolk

the simultaneous release of pictures of jenkins and his sister to the public
lolk

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
yeah... you love shine and nair
Can't tell if this is a joke or an insult cause it's the internet (sorry if it was a joke)

But the Aerial Shine>Nair on shield works tried it on my offline buddy when he came over, and the Aerial Shine> DJ shine I'm uncertain , if you were to actually try and do it you would where I am coming from.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Can't tell if this is a joke or an insult cause it's the internet (sorry if it was a joke)

But the Aerial Shine>Nair on shield works tried it on my offline buddy when he came over, and the Aerial Shine> DJ shine I'm uncertain , if you were to actually try and do it you would where I am coming from.
pen0rz.

make that revalent to the topic somehow.

cmon, give it a go

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
if someone can recommend me a good song for my combo video maybe ill consider it Jenky lol

edit: nvm im just going to use my favorite song of all time,dont care if ppl dont like it lol
edit#2:nvm youtube copyright

Jenkins orders with his sunshine combo

Last edited:

Jenkins

Smash Lord
if someone can recommend me a good song for my combo video maybe ill consider it Jenky lol

edit: nvm im just going to use my favorite song of all time,dont care if ppl dont like it lol
FORGETTING SOMETHING?

pssssssssst: make it relavent *****

KheldarVII

Smash Ace
NNID
redKheld
So I don't check the boards for a day or so and one of the stickies explode a bit. Are we finally kicking knuxrouge off the boards now?

Zephil

Smash Ace

It was a joke... honestly sarcasm, jokes, and other things on internet sucks

Sukai

Smash Champion
f u 2 then

So I don't check the boards for a day or so and one of the stickies explode a bit. Are we finally kicking knuxrouge off the boards now?
lol no one likes me.
I'm a lone fox.
A rebel, exiled out of his pack for being misunderstood and eccentric, refusing to be a tool to the common folly of normality. Shall the ridicule stop there, one would Imagine so, but tis hath never seen thy wrath of Fox Boards.
"Come" they say, "We shall hunt this exile and devour him in flames, burn him as his very own effigy, and dance beneath his ashes".
The foxes howl in the night, as if to entice any more outcasts, for let this one be an example to your fate.
Nary thy wolf shall know of their fortunate pack, for foxes are oppressive in their leagues.
Skye

Oh yeah, I got in a car accident last night.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Thats the same way i was banned from using the dash flame
Lol well the Delux Sunshine Combo should not be followed up or combo'd into by a FLAMEDASH! Not only will you break your wii and game you will destroy your house/tourney venue and maybe reality as we know it.

EDIT: Some people like you Knux (me), and that's bad about accident.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
lol no one likes me.
I'm a lone fox.
A rebel, exiled out of his pack for being misunderstood and eccentric, refusing to be a tool to the common folly of normality. Shall the ridicule stop there, one would Imagine so, but tis hath never seen thy wrath of Fox Boards.
"Come" they say, "We shall hunt this exile and devour him in flames, burn him as his very own effigy, and dance beneath his ashes".
The foxes howl in the night, as if to entice any more outcasts, for let this one be an example to your fate.
Nary thy wolf shall know of their fortunate pack, for foxes are oppressive in their leagues.
Skye

nah... nobody cares that much

sorry about the car accident, tho...

soul ark

Smash Ace
Dont worry we love you beside im more of an outsider then you would ever be anyways your loved feel better i know i had a car crash and i was sick for a week... But seriously i hope ur ok

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I'm glad your okay knux, car accidents can get nasty.

And what normality's are you talking about here? From what I've seen there are a few that usually conform, but it's not like they have a lot to conform to. Everyone is allowed their own opinion here, but if it's provided with insufficient evidence/data it will be corrected/shot down.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
im sure everyone has noticed this but...the matchup topics havent been summarized and Xiivi is gone,so should we get a mod to give someone else power over them, any volunteers lol:laugh:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
lol no one likes me.
ouchies, good to hear your ok.

Everyone is allowed their own opinion here, but if it's provided with insufficient evidence/data it will be corrected/shot down; ZLR, if he gets to it first
lol fix'd

im sure everyone has noticed this but...the matchup topics havent been summarized and Xiivi is gone,so should we get a mod to give someone else power over them, any volunteers lol:laugh:
Xiivi... T.T

Right Here.
^votes for him

DarkAura

Smash Lord
i don't go on fox boards for 4 days and i come back to this.... this thread is insane

and since im to lazy to read...

is this delux super ultra mega uber godly sunshine combo equivalent to flamedash in any way?

Jenkins

Smash Lord
i don't go on fox boards for 4 days and i come back to this.... this thread is insane

and since im to lazy to read...

is this delux super ultra mega uber godly sunshine combo equivalent to flamedash in any way?
its actually kinda useful

Top Bottom