• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
FMA
Death Note
Melancholy of Haurhi Suzumiya
Lucky Star
...did I mention Death Note?

There's of course, other good anime I like (Code Geass, Ouran High School Host Club [LOL don't ask why], Beck, first arc of Bleach [now it sucks]) but those four are the anime that just scream YESZ when I think of anime. FMA is just really solid and really good. Death Note...same thing, very suspensful the first time you watch and still good after rewatches (plus, NOBODY dislikes death note) Suzumiya is just lol, Lucky Star is also just lol, and it's very rewatchable (I think I've rewatched the series like, 5 times now?)
Death Note is amazing, if you like it, Ghost in the Shell is awesome, especially S.A.C. (the series).

FullMetal Alchemist is also amazing for it's overall complexity and political themes.

Serial experiments Lain, that's a an amazing show, basically a mind screw, try to keep up though, it's amazing.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
the t.o backed out like 2weeks before the tourney and all the hype died, im going to ECSL#2 next saturday though(teaming with Holy hope we do well ^_^)

Jenkins

Smash Lord
FMA kicks major A$$

i dont really watch it, but from what ive seen that show is freaking awesome.

playing crimson elixir (the second FMA game) and beating again for like the third time.

its a lot of fun

will be home tomorrow, but prob wont have my wii, and blah blah blah family problems ill spare you the details

KheldarVII

Smash Ace
NNID
redKheld
I watched Ghost in the Shell about halfway through and just stopped due to life back then. I should probably finish it as that was like 4 years ago.

Haven't seen Death Note but I've been wanting to.

crifer

Smash Lord
<3 Death Note.
the manga is great, the episodes are good,
and the real life movie is quite good, too.
Normally real life movies of animes suck.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Holy crap. The Deathnote anime was total crap after the first 4 episodes.

The manga was terrible after <SPOILER> died midway through too. It just got too convoluted to even be close to believable, and Near and Mello were not nearly as interesting as L. The ending sucked too.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I love every anime I've watched except for FLCL... and maybe Tenju Tenge. That was because it started out with a good story and then just said **** it let's do THIS ARC INSTEAD IN THE PAST AND START FROM SCRATCH. Then go back to the original arc (which was 100x better) for the last 2 episodes. And then the most awesome battle that could ever take place gets erased because some ****ing moron decides to crash his motorcycle into one of the fighters. Worst moment ever.
In my honest opinion, Tenjho Tenge was awful. Was that long rant about Tenjho Tenge or FLCL?

1 anime...
K-ON! <3

Love you Azusa x3
^one of my all time favorites this year besides, Hatsukoi Limited, Eden of the East , and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Best animes:
Suzumiya No Haruhi Yuutsu, K-On!, Eden of the East, Hatsukoi Limited, Cowboy Bebop, Neon Genesis Evangelion, BECK Mongolian Chop Squad, Lucky Star, the list goes on and on.

I can't wait till I get my special order of BECK Volume 6. I will have finally completed my BECK collection with special edition amp.

I swear I am pouring out so much money over anime the past few months. Just bought the complete series of Samurai Champloo.

Sukai

Smash Champion
I'm gonna get an external hard drive and mooch off my friend's increasingly large anime collection.
External Hard drive = Portable Device = I can play them on my Xbox and Wii (via homebrew app).

Jenkins

Smash Lord
i caught a turtle the other day, had to cut the line or else we would have to risk killing it.

PLUS, it was a snapping turtle so **** that

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Get chomped on Jenkins!
lawl

i just read this from the beginning of the thread LOL

What do you do when a MK planks?

MY ANSWER:

or you come up with the CRAZIIIIEST insults and piss them off so they MUST come fight you.

you could question their man-hood. (if its a girl then you're outta luck)

you could walk away and get a drink.

you could call a friend.

you could play footies with him/her

you could tie your shoes.

lol

Top Bottom