• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Posting a spam-filled post with nothing said in it. You can waste your time reading this and hope for there to be some valuable, time-worthy words in this post. But after you finish reading this sentence, you will forever be disappointed....

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Very good then sir. Because while some people may be disappointed in reading my previous post, I throughly enjoyed typing it up, so I am glad someone experienced enjoyment like I have.

Unfortunately nobody but us seems to be obeying your previous wish of "everybody, get to posting, now!!!!!"... ;_;

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Actually I don't have it anymore. It was deleted from the image site I was hosting it on. =/

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
dont have a comp anymore,posting from the library atm. im pist i cant be back for the good ol days =[ St.pats was cool for me i guess xD had a nice vacation..found my combo video file,gonna reup it when i get to school next week

no wifi for me = lol

Top Bottom