• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Virtually all chat programs are terrible. mIRC is reasonable. I've started to fix this. Skype is actually pretty terrible compared to protocols like Google Talk, AIM, and Live, and it's interface is one of the worst available. It's only good if you want to do voice/video calling.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
So you're saying Skype sucks and AIM is better? Cool, I don't need to update with the times. XD
As long as you don't want to voice/video chat, skype is one of the worst options available. If you do want to voice/video chat, it's about as good as all the other options for doing so. Moral of the story: if you want to do real chatting, use mIRC. If you're too scrub, use pidgin for AIM (can also do MSN, google talk, etc). If you like screen space efficient windows, your only valid option is google talk.

If none of the above options sound good to you (which they don't to me), you should hold out and keep using what you are using, and hope I finish that one project I started in making the ultimate chat client. (although that project has lower priority than things like, my ultimate media organizer/player, my 3D game/rendering engine, Allisbrawl, and my 3 project driven programming classes in school -- just to name a few).

Sukai

Smash Champion
Mellow greetings smash players.

I've come to say from first hand experience that FFXIII is a mixed bag with more bad than good.

Troy Baker could have been used for better projects, like the localization of Tales of Vesperia for the PS3 and the prequel movie that followed suit, even though Snow is one of the more likable characters, once you get pass the "Never shuts the **** up, 'there has to be a way', I'm the hero" complex.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
yo, you guys remember a doubles melee **** combo between a shiek and a peach, it with nait fair nair fair nair fair fair kill.

the peach kep floating further and further away to keep it going.

ima make a melee doubles combo video eventually and i need that one.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Their nVidia's new graphics cards. Unfortunately, they'll start actually being sold in 2 weeks, and (while still being better than any other single GPU card), they're a lot more expensive than their gain in performance against some ATI cards justify.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Light give me your friend code! We can haz battles!

On another note, I've been trying to hide it but I have been TRYING to drop Fox to a secondary for Marth as my main. I don't know if I can do it.

I was playing at this charity tourney today and I was ****** everyone with Marth. I then came up against this MK that I should have use Fox to beat but I didn't. I got *****.

I think I need to learn to play them both equally, but it's so hard because they are completely different in terms of style of play. The thing is, I have grown tired of losing to people because of getting cg, locked, or outcamped. Playing Marth is just so fresh and fun because I feel I have some sort of way to control the pace of the game once I go aggro. My punishing game with Marth is superb!

My zoning is AMAZING with my Marth, but my camping is better with Fox. I swear to God, I wish Fox wasn't ***** by such ghey gimmicks in Brawl...

Ahhhh so hard. Why can't Fox have a lightsaber?!?!?!?

Glad I finally got this off my chest. Marth and Fox are awesome characters in my honest opinion.

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
We share the same birthday. That makes four people:

You, me, my friend, and my other friend's mama!

Happy Birthday 27ers

Marth and Fox are simple to learn. I've personally had no problems going back and forth w/ ppl like Falco and Sonic.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Who is the best Fox out there? I know Zeton is really good, that's the only Fox main I know of.

Too bad Fox has some gay MUs like Pika Pika and the hot blonde that doesn't float. :/

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Who is the best Fox out there? I know Zeton is really good, that's the only Fox main I know of.

Too bad Fox has some gay MUs like Pika Pika and the hot blonde that doesn't float. :/
Fox's only bad MUs are ICs, Pika, and Shiek.

Also look at MU chart. We've discussed with the ZSS boards and both agreed Fox has a 60-40 adv. on ZSS.

EDIT: Hey guys you know they've been discussing us http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=269881&page=2 ...without us lol. I love Falco mains though,

Sukai

Smash Champion
If you wanna drop Fox, do so.
It'll serve as a good test of loyalty to your friends here.

Not giving a **** about anything smash, you still have my no homo love and support.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Lol I don't wanna drop him =D

I just wanna play Marth now because I want to win LOL

I tend to get gheyed a lot so it's nice to have some alternative to getting CG or Locked. =3

Plus Marth is cool.

Top Bottom