• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
What is hilarious is that I was the one giving the majority of the **** to them =D

I still do it to this day.

I probably won't leave Fox, I will more or less just be like Rookie.

Every time I catch Rookie on the stream, he is always going King Dedede, and I hear he goes ROB and Wario often as well.

I told my friends that I was going to try going ALL Marth this April, and see how I feel at the end of the month.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Ok, I was playing wifi tonight and it made me realize something.

I love Fox too much.

So yeah, I will have to co-main them. No secondaries. At least until I get too goodz with Marth.

M@v

Subarashii!
Lol the only people who really play Fox here now a days are what? Me, Light, Uzi, and Iblis?

Besides us everyone has given up.
I still play fox a lot. I dont really bust him out in tourneys nowadays, once in a while in doubles, but its mainly in mms and wifi he shows up.

Sukai

Smash Champion
People have got smart and learned to give up on Fox.

The smarter ones stopped playing smash, or "retired" in a professional sense.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I still play fox a lot. I dont really bust him out in tourneys nowadays, once in a while in doubles, but its mainly in mms and wifi he shows up.
Lol who cares! You can't handle Fox in tourney!

People have got smart and learned to give up on Fox.

The smarter ones stopped playing smash, or "retired" in a professional sense.
You did neither. You just sucked =3

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Honestly, classifying intelligence based upon how much you actually care about all the time you put into your character, how much fun you have playing him/her, and how much you enjoy the game in general is rather idiotic of itself.

I know you guys are joking (especially Zhamy) but to everyone else out there, don't feel you/other people are of less mental capacity or inferior just because you/they have a genuine sense of loyalty/joy towards/in what you/they do.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I play Fox.

*points at name*

I've just been... not going to tourneys, since I live in ****ville

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
in the UK nats i came 7th -_- had to play my mate who i practised with for weeks for this tourney and lost to rob (Clouds new worst matchup lol) , if i beat him, i had a high possibility of coming second on first, ( the othere players above me were using falco and marth which im confident in). :( so sad...

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
On that subject, how are you doing in that game? Still trash, right?
ROFL! I <3 you Knux =D

Yeah I still suck. I stopped playing it once my fightstick broke.

ummmm, hi? i come here and see everyone leaving fox, maybe now isnt a good time...
Lol why is that? Did you quit Fox? or at least smash? Mr. Absent from tourneys since like forever.

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
ya, kinda been off smash for a while now, i'd still use fox if i was to play tho, lol. i think it started when blob went to college and wifi lag + not enough gud ppl. anything new/ good happen in md/va? i see brawl went mlg which is cool

Top Bottom