• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I spammed the old MU threads for a reason. I'm really taking over them. Soon as Daddy gives me the power.....

EDIT: Now I'm gonna get infraction ***** because Sasuke is not here to change the ownership.....how embrassing.....

EDIT 2: Never mind he gave me the power.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
You fail NBK.

I'm starting to like MLG's rules. PS2 has some Fox potent we should look into like on the Ice part Bthrow to Usmash looks mad legit.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
what a load of ****. If I wanted to play brawl for no prize, I wouldn't pay for it... Moreover, If I wanted a tourney, I'd go to one that had a prize because it's bound to be a better experience.
See and he does this on the regular basis. Which means the Title is the Truth.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
what a load of ****. If I wanted to play brawl for no prize, I wouldn't pay for it... Moreover, If I wanted a tourney, I'd go to one that had a prize because it's bound to be a better experience.
lol, check out the later post where he say's "It was for charity" and then afterward he puts a ***** without a head, lmao.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
lol, i talked to the TO found out that there was a prize, 1st 50%, 2nd 25%, 3rd 25%.

i also got him to change the rules to a LEGIT ruleset, brought 2 more people into the tourny that way.

and i promptly 2-0'd everyone there and got first place, and made 10$

get at me : P

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I thought of maybe bringing Uzi down (with love), but then I remembered he actually has to try and keep his competitive need for Brawl alive in Fairbanks, ALASKA.

And does anyone else keep getting this "502 Bad Gateway" error? It's been happening since April Fools for me. It's not so funny anymore. Does anyone know how to fix it?

EDIT: New sig, starting to learn what looks good and what doesn't. For instance the right side looks much better imo, but starts to get worse as you go left. I need to learn basic color coordination...

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I thought of maybe bringing Uzi down (with love), but then I remembered he actually has to try and keep his competitive need for Brawl alive in Fairbanks, ALASKA.

And does anyone else keep getting this "502 Bad Gateway" error? It's been happening since April Fools for me. It's not so funny anymore. Does anyone know how to fix it?

EDIT: New sig, starting to learn what looks good and what doesn't. For instance the right side looks much better imo, but starts to get worse as you go left. I need to learn basic color coordination...
stupid smashboards being moved to a fail server....

i like your sig, although....

VJ and all the whoozy(fox?) behind him is overpowering the right side making the left look like a tacky piece of jewlery stuck on to it. VJ keeps fighting with the words for my attention. i;d like to put the words closer to the whoozy(fox?) thing and make it longer.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
i like your sig, although....

VJ and all the whoozy(fox?) behind him is overpowering the right side making the left look like a tacky piece of jewlery stuck on to it. VJ keeps fighting with the words for my attention. i;d like to put the words closer to the whoozy(fox?) thing and make it longer.
Oooo, very good insight. I actually highly agree with you, I'm going to try fixing this thing... tell me what you think once it's up. Oh, and that's not Fox behind TJoe, it's just lot's of C4D's.

EDIT: Okay, done. Was that the right idea?

EDIT 2: Just saw I said TJoe, meant to say VJoe. Shows where my mind is at ;P.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
oh is it? something about those C4D's looks like firefox in pixel form to me.

not exactly what i was thinking but it does look better.

the words are interacting better w/ the right side, but it may just be that the left has nothing exciting going on like the right which is still making it look a tad off to me.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
or make the C4D's grow from left to right w/ the text growing with them?

you could go the symmetrical center route repeating whats on the left w/ the text in the middle, but symmetry is so......symmetrical

That's... That one electric girl from that weird manga I cannot remember the name of. She had like 20,000 clones or something like that.

^Random :confused:

I'm finally getting somewhere with Tales of Symphonia! :)
Finish and transfer over monster or clear data (something like that). And use the same character over and over again. Once you get the devil arms after like the 3rd playthrough, every attack is like 10k damage. Final Boss beaten in 6 attacks.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I'm finally getting somewhere with Tales of Symphonia! :)
nice, where are you at now?
lol what part are you up to? Ive played through that game a few times with friends. If you like tales, definitely try tales of Vesperia, Imo its the best one.
I should be dong hw...
i still have to finish ToV, but ToL has the best music.

That's... That one electric girl from that weird manga I cannot remember the name of. She had like 20,000 clones or something like that.
oh noes spoiler!!!! D:
Finish and transfer over monster or clear data (something like that). And use the same character over and over again. Once you get the devil arms after like the 3rd playthrough, every attack is like 10k damage. Final Boss beaten in 6 attacks.
lol i got them on the second play through, although i never used em. too ugly
To aru Majutsu no Index/To aru Kagaku no Railgun.

=D
im watching Tndex now, but i want to watch Railgun

also happy birthday to me!!! :D:D

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Index > Railgun. Alternatively, Railgun w/ more touma would probably be best. Also, Misaka in Index is like, the cutest thing ever.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
i always drop by on somebodies birthday, it's weird

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIGGZ

on a more serious note.... I MISS YOU GUYS T_____________T

Top Bottom