• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

TKD

Smash Lord
What's wrong with my account? Look at that phrase below my nickname. I'm not even the only one with it. What's going on...?

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
quick question guys

i keep hearing that brawl+ and - have ledge teching, yet i cant find anything definitive, or even a video.

any one got some magic link to a video of brawl ledge teching?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
So evidently, Speed can't handle Fox too well.
Lol =3

I 2-0'd him =D 3

<3 Speed!

I wanna team with him soon! =) I just played the match-up really well, and I think that fact that I went Fox against him really messed with him. He told me prior to the match that he hates fighting Foxes.

I honestly hate fighting Sonics. Shadofiend had friendlies with me before Pound and his Sonic ***** my Fox. That spin dash stuff to fool stool would screw me up =D

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Very.

Lol good old days are dead again.

In my opinion, Light was what kept the boards alive, but I think he is busy with Pokemon lol =D

Now a days I usually just stick around the anime thread, regional zones, and I randomly show up at the Pika boards LOL!

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Very.

Lol good old days are dead again.

In my opinion, Light was what kept the boards alive, but I think he is busy with Pokemon lol =D

Now a days I usually just stick around the anime thread, regional zones, and I randomly show up at the Pika boards LOL!
I'm trying to keep the board alive with the MU threads..... T.T and some one come into the chat I'm there :)

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Oh my goodness. This place. I've actually been lurking but haven't had the initiative to post. I think we need to socialize more away from this website if you guys want things to talk about. But that's just imo.

But uh hmm... I'm sure I have a story to tell somewhere... a good one too. Buuut, not right now. I sort of momentarily lost the will to play Brawl. I'm not quitting though, I'm just waiting until a good rival shows up or an accessible tourney takes place. Don't get me wrong, there are a ton of great players here, I just don't get to talk to them that often :(...

And hey, if we're too lazy to work on a combo video, why don't we just start small and make some other kinds of videos? I kind of liked critiquing with Zhamy...

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Oh my goodness. This place. I've actually been lurking but haven't had the initiative to post. I think we need to socialize more away from this website if you guys want things to talk about. But that's just imo.

But uh hmm... I'm sure I have a story to tell somewhere... a good one too. Buuut, not right now. I sort of momentarily lost the will to play Brawl. I'm not quitting though, I'm just waiting until a good rival shows up or an accessible tourney takes place. Don't get me wrong, there are a ton of great players here, I just don't get to talk to them that often :(...

And hey, if we're too lazy to work on a combo video, why don't we just start small and make some other kinds of videos? I kind of liked critiquing with Zhamy...
Light we need to Skype again, we do that vid stuff, also you need to get on aim.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i've been lurking too, it seems like most boards have been kinda dead lately.

want a good passable story?

i got stuck in an elevator on monday for an hour and while waiting for help we were listening to lady gaga and i got to hear the song called "i am not a hore". we were also texting through each other's bodies.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
skype is a horrible horrible thing. people need to l2IRC. If anyone wants to IRC, i'll maintain a channel if you guys want.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
An instant messaging system where instead of instanced person to person chats, there are persistent chatrooms called channels that people can join and leave at will, and the place will still be there, even if everyone's gone. I.e. it's pretty much the most convenient means to have a group of regulars chat.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
there apperintly a brawl yourny on campus with an enrty fee this weekend.

ima check it out and if its not horrible **** rules, i'll enter and **** ****.

Top Bottom