• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Omg, I need to Brawl someone right now. I've been playing HG, but since I'm nowhere near playing it online I need to play a different game.

Hit me up on AIM, or quickly respond here, I'm going to try and get online.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
^^^ i said fox dittos, not 1v1s son!

also im still not fully over that fair > firefox or my pivot dsmash kill yesterday light

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
I'm going Totodile all the way. Then I'm bringing over mah dittos so I can EV train a Feraligatr.

Hmm... nah... I need to actually learn how to make a good team in the first place XD.

And thanks SCOTU, I'll check out imageshack right now.
This right here is why we are meant to be <3

Todadile ftw.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Does Fox have a grab release
upsmash
on Wario?

Do HG/SS have WPA compatibility, because if not then it's bull**** and I can't play anyone online because my internet security is too high.

So many questions

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Iblis, the ROM you're using is glitched and will freeze on occasion. Go buy the game.

Also, Fox is too short to air grab release anyone, so don't count on it.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Does Fox have a grab release
upsmash
on Wario?

Do HG/SS have WPA compatibility, because if not then it's bull**** and I can't play anyone online because my internet security is too high.

So many questions
Pretty sure WPA compatibility is a hardware/firmware thing, so if your system doesn't support it, then the game cannot. iirc the DSi supports WPA. Alternatively, you could switch your router to WEP and risk people stealing your internet and getting on your network, but that's unlikely in a home environment.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Pretty sure WPA compatibility is a hardware/firmware thing, so if your system doesn't support it, then the game cannot. iirc the DSi supports WPA. Alternatively, you could switch your router to WEP and risk people stealing your internet and getting on your network, but that's unlikely in a home environment.
He lives in Nowhere, IN. His closest neighbor is like 8 miles away.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Iblis, the ROM you're using is glitched and will freeze on occasion. Go buy the game.

What ROM am I on?

Lol if the wario is stupid enough to force himself to air release you can Grab release>Dair>Usmash.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

You're talking to a (former?) Kirby main here, so air releasing is totally unfamiliar to me, thus why I know nothing about it.

I have a DSi. The DSi supports WPA.

Pokemon Platinum does NOT support WPA.

I was hoping HG/SS would remedy that failure, but at a brief glance it seems it does not.

yes he does
orly

And I actually have a bunch of neighbors, it just happens that about 90% of them are really old since I live next to an old folk's home and there are a bunch of condos nearby that also have old people.

I doubt anyone would do something nasty with a WEP encryption but it's my dad's choice, not mine.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Bah, you're not a real Fox main. You're pretty much doing what I did with Mario. Give it a bit, and you should be back to Kirby, with Fox as a secondary or maybe dual-maining.

(Not giving up that mustachiod icon though! NEVAH!)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Let's see, on 40 posts/page, this page contains people with these character icons:

-Bowser
-Mario
-Falco
-Peach
-Kirby kinda (Asdioh is in denial!)
-Sonic
-Ness
-Of course, some Fox

Man you guys are popular! Or do Fox players just not main fox?

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Your GD is by far the most popular I've seen. The Ness GD is like on post 4000 and the Bowser GD just got past post 1337 not too long ago. XD

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
me too.

I remember the Pikachu social being extremely popular (fast)
dunno if it still is

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Your GD is by far the most popular I've seen. The Ness GD is like on post 4000 and the Bowser GD just got past post 1337 not too long ago. XD
FOX! What does the scouter say about the number of posts here?!

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!

Dajayman just look at the stickies and post questions in the Q and A thread and we will help you.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Let's see, on 40 posts/page, this page contains people with these character icons:

-Bowser
-Mario
-Falco
-Peach
-Kirby kinda (Asdioh is in denial!)
-Sonic
-Ness
-Of course, some Fox

Man you guys are popular! Or do Fox players just not main fox?
i've always had the peach icon, but in the earlier parts of my posting i was always here, now i spend most of my time at Zelda boards

Lightning93

Smash Champion
JigglyZelda is the sh**. In such a good way. Remember them Fox vs DK board battles? Lol.

And yeah, if we're the most popular, I feel bad for all the other boards out there. Compared to what we once had at one point, this is basically dead.

And SCOTU! For some reason I can't upload my GIF onto my imageshack account :/!

Top Bottom