• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sup fox mains, you all should tell me who i should use as a starter in soulsilver.
I can't decide.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I'm going Totodile all the way. Then I'm bringing over mah dittos so I can EV train a Feraligatr.

Hmm... nah... I need to actually learn how to make a good team in the first place XD.

And thanks SCOTU, I'll check out imageshack right now.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I might go totodile too. idk. I'm thinking chikorita as well. D:
I'm very fickle when it comes to starters.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
so i cut my hair and pierced my ears recently,and almost 3x as many girls as before(so 3 lololol) start talking with me out of nowhere when before they wouldnt even look at...girls either think were stupid or want them that badly >_<..so glad i have someone who likes me for me =3

/eats some pringles

sorry for the killing the buzz good sirs

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
dude fox ditto me right now..to show my love for you ill even go on AIM for the first time in like 4months =X!!

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Duuuuuuude... I just got my copy of the Heart Gold!!! I've been playing it for about 20 min now... this ****'s gonna be so amazing!!! :D

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
im going out to grab my copy today. I havent played the G/S games in what 10-14 years?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
light it was like 330am back here lol + the 1hour time thing so it was 4;30 when i left...sowwy i was just so tired.....I AM DK DITTO CHAMPION SON

its crazy how good you've gotten dude, our fox dittos always get better and better =3....i know you like dat fair edgegaurd ;]

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol I forgive you TJoe <3.

I was so close to that Umad combo it wasn't even funny. Running shine buffered jump>running shine buffered jump>Dair offstage>Fair first two hits. But then you got me caught in Firefox >:[. I should have just came down with a shine spike after getting hit...

And hey don't forget, you gotta step up your DK for DK dittos. Cargo toss up>upair/bair/dair works if you bait an airdodge first.

Top Bottom