• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Curaga

Smash Ace
Final Fantasy Star Fox..

Sephiwolf
Cloud McFox
Tifa Krystalheart
Falco Wallace (%@#!)
Cait Slippy
Peppy Valentine
Aerith Kattsborough
Cid HighPepper
Yufi Kisaragi (Because Yuffi = champion)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I like Sepoohroth better.

Also, why do people always go with VII? ;-;

*cough*cough* inb4laracroftfans *cough*cough*
Lara Croft ALWAYS had little clothing and big boobs.
Krystal was a teenaged girl with absolutely no sexual undertone AT ALL before she became Star Fox Krystal.

Zephil

Smash Ace
wow so even before adding starfox... it was going to be a game with furry!! i though Krystal was created after adding starfox to the game

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Actually i believe nintendo stepped forward and asked Rare to make a star fox game.

The images above were just concept sketches of Dinosaur planet before the Star Fox theme was put in

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Krystals boobage isnt that bad compared to other female characters Rare has made

ex: see Banjo Kazooie series

but for the love of god, why cant people stay happy with the design of Fox's head?

His face has changed from Adventures, assult and even brawl...

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Not to mention, we really shouldn't be complaining about boobage in the
first place......
I do agree that Krystal's purpose in the series is conflicting. Shes a sex object.

But heres the problem, times change. Back when Star Fox 64 came out, no one cared about having a Black guy/Female type character to help make the game more politically correct in the eyes of the world

no adays you see more racially/sexually different characters--- i dont have a problem with it personally. IT adds more flare, flavor, and lets the character be either more racially or sexually persona driven--But does Krystal really make a good character....? Not from what ive seen

Ever played MGS3?

There was a character called Sigint that was the Weapons research guy you would talk to over the radio about weapons related stuff. Since the game likes to poke at historical stuff. Sigint mentions during one of the radio convos that he had a diffcult time landing a good job due to racism [this is the 1960s in that game] and even mentions that he hopes one day racism would end.

Hes one of my favorite characters because hes got alot of personality to him. Even if all we see is just a black and white image of him.

http://polsy.org.uk/lp/vidviewer/?u...om/explore/ChipCheezum/videos/176/&origRes=on

Sigint, hes a good well developed character you talk to over the radio.

You do talk with Krystal over the radio..but its usually to help her sorry ***

i mean what was the goal of Star Fox Adventures again? Oh wait to save her sorry *** LOL

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
LOL

Are you telling me that Star Fox Adventures was originally something else, and this Krystal chick I've been hearing about only became a Star Fox character because she just happened to be there and was magically turned into one when the game was "transformed" into Adventures?

That's crazy!

It's a good thing I tend to stay away from crappy games. I never really even considered playing Dino- Star Fox Adventures. Whatever.

Is Assault any good? I remember watching a G4 review or something and they said it was good to rent or something. >_>

Star Fox 64 is the only SF game I've played, and since I know it's the best I'm hesitant to ruin the experience for myself XD

Also, Macbeth was an okay level I guess. I don't really like driving the Landmaster much because it's hard as hell to aim since you drive all over the place while aiming since move+aim is the same button. It's the same problem with the Arwing but not as noticeable because you can move up and down as well.

Now, the desert planet where you have to save Slippy... THAT sucks. My god.

I also hate Aquas. "Fire a torpedo!"
And then you fire bajillions of them and have no idea what the hell you're doing but stuff manages to blow up anyway. x_x

Lightning93

Smash Champion
^ I practically made half of that sig. That gif and pic look sooo beautiful together.

If Uzi gets infracted, infract me too.

Being infracted for something that epic... is a privilege. Although I see nothing wrong with it.

M@v

Subarashii!
just wowwwwwwwwwww.

Also, Star Fox assault is good. Only big issue is it needs more arwing time and less ground time. The arwing levels themselves are awesome though. Plus there is a starwolf fight still, so ^_^.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
NONSENSE! I am innocent and pure! I demand order, I demand logic, I demand Moon-Doggie to SUCK MY...

Whoa hey title change, guess if I say it now it'll be too obvious. *is happy*

And yeah, I really just want credit for the idea, sig, picture, and beautifully created gif. That's it.

Uzi thought of the quote and made the middle section. That's why it's funny mostly.

RPK

Smash Lord
you could have also gone with Uzi and Rookie as a pairing =3= And then halfway through, probably around chapter 34, Rookie changes to Pikachu and downthrows Uzi, then as he finishes, forward smashes him all over his face.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
That sig is freaking amazing.

If you remove the middle section it probably won't even be infracted, not gonna lie >_> the censor dodging is probably the biggest problem :\

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
In a world full of copies and shameless release of multiples of the same game, (oh look, it's Mario Kart, but with Pacman characters... >.>) I'm really surprised that they don't just like carbon copy StarFox 64 and label it a brand new game... Heck, I bet that'd be received better than most Star Fox games...

To me,

Star Fox (SNES) is pretty cool, but gets pretty boring after a while too...

Star Fox 2 looked good, but I haven't gotten to play it yet.

Star Fox 64 was incredible... I played that game sooo much... got medals on all the levels and expert... such a good game.

Star Fox Adventures, I was actually excited about... and really, I still kinda like it, but it wasn't really a Star Fox game.. I do feel it did a lot for Fox's personality, though.

Star Fox Assault, I actually greatly enjoy.. I like the walking and Tank control, and arwing is still amazing... The level variety is great to me... and the multiplayer is a LOT of fun. (wolf is broken, though)

Star Fox Command, the play control with the stylus is awesome... but it's soooo repetitive... it's all free range mode "shoot this many of X enemies" missions, and the tactical mission thing is just pretty stupid... I was disappointed.

I like the entire Star Fox team's characters... I really feel they've flushed out interactions between the original 4 very well... Slippy is made to be annoying, and I can appreciate that...

Krystal, though... >.> she's just an add-on to me. I don't like the idea of having a love interest for Fox just for the sake of 25 cent drama between them... I was encouraged from Assault that she could just become the new pilot and do a good job of it, but Command turned stupid when she got mad at Fox and joined Star Wolf and etc...

And what's up with Star Wolf, anyway? I mean really, they used to be amazing... Star Fox 64 established them as an amazing team... kinda comparable to Star Fox in every way.. and that was really enjoyable. Assault destroyed that, though, by splitting two of the members from the group and randomly adding Panther, who I feel is easily the most annoying character now.

Sigh... Assault was a good game, but I'm still waiting for a TRUE sequel to 64... maybe it'll happen some day.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
LOL

Are you telling me that Star Fox Adventures was originally something else, and this Krystal chick I've been hearing about only became a Star Fox character because she just happened to be there and was magically turned into one when the game was "transformed" into Adventures?

That's crazy!

It's a good thing I tend to stay away from crappy games. I never really even considered playing Dino- Star Fox Adventures. Whatever.
Yes. That's exactly what we're telling you. And that's exactly what happened.
And the original main character of that game was transformed into Fox.

The sad thing is, I think without the Star Fox elements and with the original story, Dinosaur Planet would've made an awesome game. Now that they forced the Star Fox stuff into it, it's an awful game.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
I enjoyed starfox adventure D:

Of course I was twelve at the time and didn't know better.....

The DS one pissed me off due to the storyline and Krystal whoring
it up with panther. I played that thing nonstop until I got fox
and Krystal back together lololol. I FIGHT FOR LOVE!!!

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
To kinda go with what Oni and I said, mainly,

Star Fox Adventures was actually a pretty good game... just, it wasn't a Star Fox game... the atmosphere didn't set right.

I mean, I liked the staff play, and some of the scenes in the game were actually quite good... just not what you would want from the label, really...

Top Bottom