• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Zhamy shows us the difference between someone who actually knows what they are talking about when it comes to Japanese and a weeaboo.

Thanks Zhamy.

Zephil

Smash Ace

But Marth is extremely gay and stupid, and his sword is dumb and I hate his face and he's stupid. And he has invincibility and stupid grab combos at 0% and stupid **** and his sword is dumb and wtf and he's got Dancing Blade which is like what the hell, and Meta Knight is better anyway, but Marth's still harder for me to beat with Kirby, so sometimes I like to pick Fox (and lose anyway) but at least I can camp with lasers. Sometimes I'll pick Ike instead, since his sword is bigger and he's stronger therefore he should theoretically stand a chance, but Marth still ***** him anyway. Aether->Countered by Marth -> whatever Japanese Marth is speaking -> Ike dies. Stupid Marth. Marth tries to recover and it's like Dolphin Slash -> Ike Counters -> "You're open!" -> Marth grabs the ledge anyway -> Ike probably dies or something. So the best way for me personally to beat Marth is to choose Captain Falcon because he's ****ing good and he has a Uair and a Knee and it's pretty awesome.

Ike is way, WAY cooler than Marth.

And Marth is dumb.

But Diddy Kong and his bananas are worse. :mad:

But yeah, who cares if people flame you. Just leave their board after you get confirmation if something works or not, and you won't even have to read it at all and they'll feel dumb for flaming someone that doesn't even read it XD

But seriously who in the Fox boards, this thread especially, would flame you? You'll get an answer, or people will test, and then it will be buried under pages of discussion which is not spam.

strikethrough
to much win in just a few paragraphs... still my hate to PIkachu and G&W is bigger

in that whole marth sucks paragraph i read i saw nothing about marth wearing a tiara.
wtf?
yeah how could you miss that??!!
I wish I was as pretty as marth :3
...gay

Zhamy

Smash Champion
>You are in a dimly lit room. Exits to the NORTH, EAST, and SOUTH.
>north
>You are eaten by a grue.
>Game Over
>Restart Y/N?
>no **** this game it sucks and **** ***** ****er **** ****

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Woooooow I so knew it was going to be something like that. >_<

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
that edgeguard looks liek it would only work on certain characters D:

I'm gonna suprise somebody wif it though, thanks~!

WOMBO COMBO! that was awesome :3

:3

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I was actually thinking that too.
I just let it go since I don't know that much about Starfox.

Top Bottom