• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

But Marth is extremely gay and stupid, and his sword is dumb and I hate his face and he's stupid. And he has invincibility and stupid grab combos at 0% and stupid **** and his sword is dumb and wtf and he's got Dancing Blade which is like what the hell, and Meta Knight is better anyway, but Marth's still harder for me to beat with Kirby, so sometimes I like to pick Fox (and lose anyway) but at least I can camp with lasers. Sometimes I'll pick Ike instead, since his sword is bigger and he's stronger therefore he should theoretically stand a chance, but Marth still ***** him anyway. Aether->Countered by Marth -> whatever Japanese Marth is speaking -> Ike dies. Stupid Marth. Marth tries to recover and it's like Dolphin Slash -> Ike Counters -> "You're open!" -> Marth grabs the ledge anyway -> Ike probably dies or something. So the best way for me personally to beat Marth is to choose Captain Falcon because he's ****ing good and he has a Uair and a Knee and it's pretty awesome.

Ike is way, WAY cooler than Marth.

And Marth is dumb.

But Diddy Kong and his bananas are worse. :mad:

But yeah, who cares if people flame you. Just leave their board after you get confirmation if something works or not, and you won't even have to read it at all and they'll feel dumb for flaming someone that doesn't even read it XD

But seriously who in the Fox boards, this thread especially, would flame you? You'll get an answer, or people will test, and then it will be buried under pages of discussion which is not spam.

strikethrough

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
in that whole marth sucks paragraph i read i saw nothing about marth wearing a tiara.
wtf?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm too busy looking at his ****ing sword

and then I ****ing Copy his power and I get his sword, but it's a ****ing tiny version

@#$%

Although, breaking Marth's shield with his own power is probably the most satisfying thing in Brawl. XD

Besides like, gimping MK, or um...finally managing to kill a Snake because his weight is ****ing ridiculous and he lives to over 200%

ITT: Asdioh complains about Brawl stuff that annoys him but he really doesn't care as much as he's showing
kinda

>_>

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I hate you all.

*wanders off to see if the Ike or Captain Falcon social threads are cooler*

*realizes they probably aren't and decides to go to bed instead*

Jenkins

Smash Lord
KNB, I heard you hate me now. Why don't you <3 me anymore :(
because you touch yourself at night

But Marth is extremely gay and stupid, and his sword is dumb and I hate his face and he's stupid. And he has invincibility and stupid grab combos at 0% and stupid **** and his sword is dumb and wtf and he's got Dancing Blade which is like what the hell, and Meta Knight is better anyway, but Marth's still harder for me to beat with Kirby, so sometimes I like to pick Fox (and lose anyway) but at least I can camp with lasers. Sometimes I'll pick Ike instead, since his sword is bigger and he's stronger therefore he should theoretically stand a chance, but Marth still ***** him anyway. Aether->Countered by Marth -> whatever Japanese Marth is speaking -> Ike dies. Stupid Marth. Marth tries to recover and it's like Dolphin Slash -> Ike Counters -> "You're open!" -> Marth grabs the ledge anyway -> Ike probably dies or something. So the best way for me personally to beat Marth is to choose Captain Falcon because he's ****ing good and he has a Uair and a Knee and it's pretty awesome.

And Marth is dumb.

But Diddy Kong and his bananas are worse. :mad:

strikethrough
AHAHHAHAHHhahahahhahAHAHAHAHAHAH

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I'll give you as long as Xiivi allows. I don't make the rules.

I just watch Bible Black when he's not looking.

(JK Daddy, please don't ground me again.)
ROFL!

*pulls splet to side*

*blah blah blah slavedriving goes here blah blah blah*

*splet starts doing work with a bleeding back*
ROFLMFAO! I facking LOVE Xiivi sense of humor! Like my throat is in so much pain after laughing at this. Being sick is so ghey!

KNB, I heard you hate me now. Why don't you <3 me anymore :(
Lol I've told you many times, I'll hate you until you main Fox again =3

and when I say hate, I dont really mean hate, it just means you are now a 9 on my scale of 1-10 of love.

Everyone else on the Foxboards is a 10.

Except for Xiivi, no number can describe my love for him.

<3lulzulzuzzulzzlzu<3LUUZLUZZULZZLZUZZL<3lulzuzlzuzlzulzu~!!~!~!~!!~!~!~!~~!!~!

Jenkins

Smash Lord
fox boards we really got to get serious again.

mainly in doing the fox boards combo video.

and working on counterpicks.

i have no clue what stage to counterpick with fox.

yoshi island. we need to work more with this stage.

laser spam and forcing approaches. we need to come up with twists on old techniques. even how to play wifi fox in lag: what to do.

upthrow->run away while opponent falls and illusion them as they come down. get at this technique when playing someone new. it works everytime.

comboing with the back of the weak hitbox of nair (not the front)

fthrow to illusion on some chars around 60-70%.

lets get back on it

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

And Marth is dumb.
Yay! Another person who's spirit has been crushed by Marth!

My mission is complete.

*looks for other souls to crush with spacing and other assorted evilness*

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Dear kitty diary;

Today i found a stream of water flowing from what appears to be a pipe. Knowing i had not been able to properly wash my face the past few days[hang nail] i took this opportunity to. While in the mist of washing, i discovered i could possibly use this water fall to accomplish 2 things;

Wash
and Drink!

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Dear kitty diary;

Today i found a stream of water flowing from what appears to be a pipe. Knowing i had not been able to properly wash my face the past few days[hang nail] i took this opportunity to. While in the mist of washing, i discovered i could possibly use this water fall to accomplish 2 things;

Wash
and Drink!
D.E. whatchu doin' here gurlllllllllllllllll

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I like playing Marths. =/

I hate freaking Olimars Jesus Hell.
Well, only a certain Olimar I guess.
THAT I CANT EVER BEAT. :mad: :rage: :low self-esteem:

Well, it's just because I need to get better. Oh wellzzzzz.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
olimar is an ******* an needs to die LOL

although, somehow, Moon doggie's fox beats icylight's olimar????? O_o?!?!?

it would have been nice to watch the match, but i was playing my tourney match lol.

oh and btw Dk and fox is an awesome team on smashville. just sayin' ;D

im sorry i took my A.D.D. medicine today so im all ****ing OCD'd on topics and might sound annoying today D:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Wow...I am mad blown right now.

I just got my DVD boxset of Card Captor Sakura...one of the box corners in pretty effed...

I do not like...

was it shipped to you? there should of been a way to check the contents before/after its shipped

more importantly are the DVDs ok??

D.E. whatchu doin' here gurlllllllllllllllll
being gay purdy much dwang

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Lol yeah, but it's not as bad as it probably could have been. I just hate imperfections when it comes to by anime collection.

I also didn't wanna ship it back and wait like another week =3.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I'm jealous of your anime collection.

You would all be jealous of my Zoids collection.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i enjoyed Zoids chaotic and the one with the white liger

the white liger was badass he was a homeboy

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
LoL omg zoids and gundam were the **** back in the day :3

I used to be all excited to get home from school and watch toonami back when it showed on weekday afternoons :v

*anime rant rant*and ronin warriors and tenchi and kenshin and gundam wing and*rant*

midnight run used to make my saturday :3

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Ankoku discovered the most broken fox edgeguard ever earlier. It's so broken, you can't lose. Also, vids will come later.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I used to think Ankoku and Aniki were like, brothers or something when I first joined this site.

Idk why.

Top Bottom