• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FC Compilation: Smasher's Legacy, $10 donation to Evo fund with each purchase!

Engo

Smash Ace
You gotta make it as ridiculous, as over the top, as wild as possible. Then make it crazier. A level of wildness rendering it entirely broken as a game, but a spectacle of entertainment to both watch and play. Only when there are chances of having to pick out and eat black jelly beans because unless you get a good DI roll and reach the turnip hydrant in the right amount of turns or you get Ken comboed.
I really need to stop having the dumbest thoughts at work.
Just make sure you don't get a checkmate otherwise you lose!

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
yeah my card's gonna be whack LOOL

hope I get some green tea supporter card or something
We're trying to build them around whatever you put into the survey as a defining characteristic of your play...but I don't know about this reference. <_<

Do the survey, send me a photo, and I'll get to work on it right away! You're already registered for FC, so yours is ready to go!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I get a card, right?
I placed 9th in Project M Singles at Genesis 2

KishPrime

BRoomer
this is ****ing hilarious
I'm so glad people are willing to laugh at us. I thought this place had turned into frownsville.

We've gotten quite a few applications today, so good to see some people have a good sense of humor about it.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
We're trying to build them around whatever you put into the survey as a defining characteristic of your play...but I don't know about this reference. <_<

Do the survey, send me a photo, and I'll get to work on it right away! You're already registered for FC, so yours is ready to go!
Ahh damn I forgot to mention that the Kage special is my shield stabbing techniques with all my moves. Even if you try to shield sometimes I'll just go through, that's definitely a defining characteristic in my play.

past_b

Smash Apprentice
I'm so glad people are willing to laugh at us. I thought this place had turned into frownsville.

We've gotten quite a few applications today, so good to see some people have a good sense of humor about it.
I think the only people hating on this are the ones who have never placed well enough to be eligible for this.

KishSquared

Smash Master
To clarify, you need to attend FC if you want a card made of yourself (assuming you qualify). But yes, we'll make these available to anyone who wants them.

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
Det skulle vara trevligt om man kunde.

I probably *******ized that. In any case, someone answer this if it hasn't been answered.
Nah, you got that 100% right, grammar included. (albeit slightly formal, but can't complain about that)

How much do you assume the cost would be? Also, do you need one deck to play with your friends, or does everyone that wants to join in have to buy their own deck?

KishPrime

BRoomer
Happy to see curiosity, but we're still finalizing all of those points. Hoping to have most of them planned out soon, though!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
looooool

I think it could be fun, though cheesy if you make it Munchkin-esque. Have race/class replaced by main/secondary, monsters are players, then fit in things like stages, tech skill level, etc. It could be hilarious and awesome.

sAME CYALL WAS FUN

edit: that aint even my shoulder...n00bs
No Fun Allowed: All friendlies with Lovage are seriouslies. If S2J is also in play, all friendlies at the tournament (lol) become seriouslies.

"I had fun once and it was terrible." -Lovage

inot going to fc now
No Fun Allowed: All friendlies with S2J are seriouslies. If Lovage is also in play, all friendlies at the tournament become seriouslies.

"Stop liking things I don't like." -S2J

:awesome:

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
looooool

I think it could be fun, though cheesy if you make it Munchkin-esque. Have race/class replaced by main/secondary, monsters are players, then fit in things like stages, tech skill level, etc. It could be hilarious and awesome.
Lol, why am I not surprised that you made that connection...

/Isa

KishSquared

Smash Master
Looks like it's a defining characteristic of his play to me, Trail.

We'll consider the Pound tournaments, it's not a bad suggestion. We've gotta be careful about opening it up too much though, otherwise we'll have way too many cards, lol.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I was also a bit confused as to why the biggest Melee tourney of all-time wasn't included on the list of possibles.

KishPrime

BRoomer
Eh, we were just going to do APEX 2012 and FC, but decided to open it up at the last minute. We may or may not have missed things.

Looking at the results, not sure that any players would actually use their Pound 4 placing. Guess we'd consider it, depending on how many cards we already have.

KishPrime

BRoomer
While likely true, you also never sent me a picture or registered for FC, so your card is in limbo status. Basically done otherwise, though.

LinksterJake

Smash Rookie
Everything looked great until "has to register for next tournament" part. :(

My card would be top tier, too. Lowest qualifying place on oldest tournament listed.

I wonder if my name would be LinksterJake or Luke/GrabfestBowser's Brother (TM)?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
dear god please both of you go to FC i want to meet you guys

Top Bottom