• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FC Compilation: Smasher's Legacy, $10 donation to Evo fund with each purchase!

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
That's what you put! :p

Unless I misread it. There's still time to change.

EDIT: Looks like I'm up to 30 cards so far. Would like to get that to 50.

KishPrime

BRoomer
Haha, great idea.

Doubt we can make them customized to this extent for all, but we can certainly use the framing and style.

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
Haha, great idea.

Doubt we can make them customized to this extent for all, but we can certainly use the framing and style.
Tying back to your donations idea, you could allow players who donate enough get a card or a customizable card-styled nametag.

Profit????????

:phone:

KishPrime

BRoomer
Yeah, we're allowing people to commission cards, but right now only for players who meet the threshhold. Ideally for certain moments, like Darkrain comboing Isai at FC3 Regional Crews, or maybe a Regional tournament win or something.

I guess if someone wants to commission a 1-skill version of themselves, I wouldn't object.

KishPrime

BRoomer
No you're looking at when you switch to CF and how it impacts your skill value. :p

By the way, in case anyone was wondering, skill value is based exclusively on placing.

I still need pictures for a large number of people.

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, we're allowing people to commission cards, but right now only for players who meet the threshhold. Ideally for certain moments, like Darkrain comboing Isai at FC3 Regional Crews, or maybe a Regional tournament win or something.

I guess if someone wants to commission a 1-skill version of themselves, I wouldn't object.
I meant more like if you don't meet the criteria but donate a certain amount, you get a name badge styled like the cards w/ a pic and your main on it or something. Idk how many people would care about/like the idea but if you did go w/ Hbox's suggestion its something to consider imo.

KishPrime

BRoomer
Yeah, that it definitely an option.

This is my list of people that have already agreed to participate, though their cards are at varying levels of completion:

4% APR
DoH
Dr PeePee
Hungrybox
KagetheWarrior
KishPrime
KishSquared
KishCubed
Ignatius
Joshu
M2K
Zhu
KagetheWarrior
TheDoug
KirbyKaze
Wobbles
VaNz
Cactuar
Shroomed
I.B
Bizzarro Flame
ChuDat
Armada
Helios
Fuzzyness
Vidjogamer
Jiano
unknown522
CunningKitsune

I'll toss this in the first post, too.

Sacredtwin11

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I noticed that on the site for cards, it says your goal is to have $2500 by July 13th but says that there is 14 more days. Shouldn't that be June 14th?

KishPrime

BRoomer
I actually do still have some decks to sell, if anyone's interested in getting a Christmas present for your favorite Smasher! $25 includes shipping, PM me with address and we can work it out there!

Rules can be found here, if you're interested.

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
Includes overseas shipping as well, or is there an additional fee?

I think I asked this in the past but I cannot remember as of now. =p

KishPrime

BRoomer
I have no idea how much international shipping would cost, so I'd have to check it. I'd only charge the difference, though.

EDIT: PM me your address and I'll check it out when I ship the others.

Top Bottom