• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

|FBT6 - BRAWL| March 20-21 Oshkosh, WI. West Circuit Event #2 - Results in 1st Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Any word from Chicago people on if I could get a ride? Sorry to be annoying, but I have to make plans pretty soon.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Any word from Chicago people on if I could get a ride? Sorry to be annoying, but I have to make plans pretty soon.
it depends but i guess you can send an aim to me, though i don't live in chicago i might be able to give you a ride. (aim is my user name. go figure.)

Chris is me

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I didn't notice (m)any ledgecampers at FBT4 (just some GaW in doubles that had vulnerability frames anyway), I just thought it was worth a mention.

Wafles

Smash Lord
so i cant legaly go under frigate?
You can as long as you don't stall under there for no reason.

Attacking from the ledge is not stalling, but doing so for a long time when an approach isn't happening isn't reasonable. I would call stalling if someone were to just sit on a ledge for over a minute when the other player wasn't approaching, who wouldn't?

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I would call stalling if someone were to just sit on a ledge for over a minute when the other player wasn't approaching, who wouldn't?
Wouldn't the player who refuses to approach be just as guilty of "stalling"?

Cra$hman

Smash Lord
I don't really understand the situation cause i don't play brawl. But if neither player is willing to approach won't time just run out and higher % loses? Thats what time limit is for don't see why you need to impose arbitrary anti-stalling rules on the guy with the better position.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
uhmmm...did i mention that i was comin to this? cuz i am. and like is there gonna be any other fighting games ran other than brawl...you know, ones I can actually play on a high level?

we're still runing sc4 right? and i know at least some of yous have street fighter 4 or something 2d. i can bring whatever fighting game is requested. well almost any fighter.

like, i'm not bringing shaq fu...or anything like that lol

Wafles

Smash Lord
If you want to bring an SC4 or SF4 setup be my guest, but I wasn't planning on running any official tourney for them. If there's time we can do a side tourney or something but I'm not promising anything.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Zicore: for sure I will have KI up and running flawlessly by this tournament on my Laptop.
Waffles: yeah I mean if there is a demand for other 2d fighters being ran i'll be more than happy to run them. i know the brawl tournament has full priority, so no worries from me.

anyone who is coming to this and has sc4 please post and bring it. we can have a $5 side tournament or something. for any other fighters we could do $1 or free tournaments. also the smash community plays a lot of TvC, which I find really interesting. so if anyone brings that I'll play/run that too.

:bee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom