• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ FBT4 ] :: BRAWL and MELEE :: Results in the first Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenoRPG27

Smash Rookie
Double Falco teams?

The partner I currently "have" still hasn't talked to me after so long, and that's somewhat problematic.
hey wafles, i dont know if im the guy you're talking about, but i did ask you a while back if you wanted a partner. sorry about that.

anyways, i play a decent Marth. I hear Marth and Falco go well together in teams

Wafles

Smash Lord
I actually don't remember at all lol, but marth + falco sounds cool.

If you haev any videos on youtube show me, otherwise I'd like to play you on wifi to see how you play.

Haven't You Heard?

Smash Rookie
anyone else for money mathches? i prefer melee but i may take a few for brawl.

i play 4 characters so i may be willing to use any of them, it depends on which one i decide is my main that day

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Just asking to update, Dragmire am I teaming with your bro for sure? I dropped Wario for Rob but I'm still down to team w/him if he's coming and doesn't have a partner. Otherwise, I am in need of a partner.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Sorry, I can't go to this now TxT

Remove me from the attendees + setups list.

I'm really sorry, it's just too inconvenient given my Thxgiving schedule.

Wafles

Smash Lord
Alright, too bad clowsui.

The setups list isn't complete right now. I'm missing some that people have confirmed.

If you can bring a setup and haven't said so yet, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom