• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ FBT4 ] :: BRAWL and MELEE :: Results in the first Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragmire

Smash Lord
56K yeah he'll still team with you for sure

I actuallly haven't said but I'll be bringing a melee setup minus a TV and maybe a brawl setup but my wii's not working too well so it may not happen

Zjiin

Smash Master
I'm still looking for a good teammate for this. (melee only) If I don't find someone dece to team by the tourney, i'll prob just grab some random dude on the spot.[:urg:]

I am online also, but it appears you are not. are you on a sn other than I am not a word?
I was only on for a short time that day, so i probably missed you. I'll be on all day today, so contact me and we'll yap it up. I'll prob sleep till 3pmish but my aim will be on.

Kirk

Smash Champion
The setups list isn't complete right now. I'm missing some that people have confirmed.

If you can bring a setup and haven't said so yet, please let me know.
I can still bring my Wii+Brawl if you guys want(I also have a Melee disc, if you're short on those). Can be with the replay hack or without...doesn't matter. It's not to hard to turn off. I just forgot if you said it would be ok or not.

Wafles

Smash Lord
I can still bring my Wii+Brawl if you guys want(I also have a Melee disc, if you're short on those). Can be with the replay hack or without...doesn't matter. It's not to hard to turn off. I just forgot if you said it would be ok or not.
Yeah, you might as well bring it. I might be able to find a tv for it.

Quaz

Smash Master
I have a TV for your melee disk kirk =D

if anyone is coming from far south I could maybe house you guys, even though I'm still 2 1/2 hours away from the tourney <_<

but then maaaybe zack 152 could house you guys too he's only like 1 hour away.

zack152

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I could probably house a few people =S Just gotta see what the family plans are for thanksgiving.

Be sure to message me in advance so I know =S

BIG C

Smash Master
i'll bring melee and brawl with systems probably. also if i don't wanna do melee teams is there a way i can enter without the package thingy? also i'll totally help run this **** Wafles I like to yell at ppl and reset ppl playin friendlies.

Wafles

Smash Lord
i'll bring melee and brawl with systems probably. also if i don't wanna do melee teams is there a way i can enter without the package thingy? also i'll totally help run this **** Wafles I like to yell at ppl and reset ppl playin friendlies.
We're really pushing that everyone does teams. We'll see, I'm not ready to make any calls on this.

As far as help needed, I'll keep that in mind lol.

Also, if anyone can house people I'm starting up a housing contacts on the first post.

Edit: Guys, I added some rules on the first post about overnight issues. Please check them out.

BIG C

Smash Master
I totally can't house people, even if I could it would be way inconvenient as I'm like 3 hours away, As far as the tournament entrance goes, if I have to do the package it just means I won't be entering anything and that's less money for the tournament as I only want to waste 10 dollars instead of 20 or w/e it will be 15 instead of 30. It's purely a case of I don't have a job and don't have the money to waste.

Wafles

Smash Lord
I totally can't house people, even if I could it would be way inconvenient as I'm like 3 hours away, As far as the tournament entrance goes, if I have to do the package it just means I won't be entering anything and that's less money for the tournament as I only want to waste 10 dollars instead of 20 or w/e it will be 15 instead of 30. It's purely a case of I don't have a job and don't have the money to waste.
Er, I worded that stupid, I didn't mean you specifically, I meant you as in a general sense. The English language sucks. I'll reword my post.

And don't get worked up over the package thing right now. I said I'm not ready to make a call about it. That's something that I have to talk with Spikes about again.

BIG C

Smash Master
well, I'm not really gettin worked up about it, I'd just like to know. Also to let you know what's goin down with me if, you should decide to make it package only. I'm sure there are more people who would like to know the same thing as well.

Lokeloki

Smash Apprentice
pshhh, melee. How about brawl. I'll be maining captain falcon at this one. you are all going down. cfalc is moving up to low tier after this competition.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
pshhh, melee. How about brawl. I'll be maining captain falcon at this one. you are all going down. cfalc is moving up to low tier after this compitition.
it doesn't matter where he goes, he still will suck as much as he did before. :o

Quaz

Smash Master
Why main C falcon in brawl when you can just main him in Melee? In Melee you can combo the **** out of people and win most of the time. In Brawl you can do neither.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Don't be rude, guys.

Cfalcon is the funnest character to play in Brawl.

then again, bottom tier always is fun.
i guess if you enjoy losing unless you're anther then i guess you could win with low tier... but i don't think he is anther.

Lokeloki

Smash Apprentice
lol wow he was basically just saying hi. jump on his nuts some more
thanks for some niceness. But its ok, when i go on smash boards i expect ppl to be *****. I've met chansen and hes a **** irl. This i why i usually stick to allisbrawl, they have friendly people.

It's spelled competition, and you are scrub city.

MM?
Im not scrub city, ask the ppl that know me. Im scrub metropolis. And if your man enough to step up to the newest smash then ill take you up on that MM.

and this is a new account for that join date, didnt like the old name i was using.

and sorry for incorrectly spelling competition, oh no, how could i, oh yeah cause i didnt care enough to go back for a read through. Btw edit tool is nice. its fixed. Douch Bag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAUX7HDYAiI

man, when i tell Tapion about what you did to the kittens in this video, mr. domo, hes gonna be mad at you, lol

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
on the subject of typing accuracy, who remembers Slam Dunk typing? **** was so cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom