• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ FBT4 ] :: BRAWL and MELEE :: Results in the first Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tink

Smash Hero
sure aaron.....also, i neeeeeed a goooood teamate for brawlssss....whos out there o,0?

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
norm, i act am used to snake because of big C, so ummm....sure...we can rock out.
but what if i want to use rob?

naw j/k rob sucks. I'll be sticking to snake seeing as how i did with him in the cyber arena. lets tear doubles up. :o

chansen

Smash Lord
lone is indeed gay...

alas, i lost my job, i can no longer make it. take me off the registration thing.

on the slim chance that i can find a job that will let me off for this right away i might still be able to make it.

Zicore

Smash Champion
taking goldeneye mm's and I'm sure myself and cosmo would do teams Perfect Dark mm's. anyone interested?

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
I was jk, I just don't play either of them and don't really feel like getting ***** by someone who obviously does.
meh i figured you were.. i just felt like telling you anyways. :p but yeah i'd probably get ***** also sense its been forever and i don't think i got all that good in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom