• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ FBT4 ] :: BRAWL and MELEE :: Results in the first Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
i don't like all is brawl much... spend like 3 hours setting up tournament stuff in their "innovative tournament system" and then it all is lost due to server crash. not crash boards my *** imo.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
That crash was like, the only time AiB has ever crashed in such a way. >_>

Don't let one bad event spoil it for you :[

Wafles

Smash Lord
That cat video is too cute.. =\

Also: Spikes, my saturday cleared up a bit more, so we can hang as early as like, 5:30 now. Hit me up on AIM.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Dude, its hunger. You don't **** with hunger. Hunger plays differently than bo x7.

And I want to see Dragmire win with ganon. Is there a mm in that?

Zjiin

Smash Master
So I JUST found out I have something important to do on Friday, which is the only day I planned on coming.

...and I'm gonna ditch it for this. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
finally I know for sure I'm going so I figured I should post that I can bring a full setup for melee. TV + Cube.

I'm also pretty sure SuperDoodleMan is bringing a full setup as well because hes cool like that.

alright so Tink we have our MM but i'd like a fox ditto also if thats cool with you. I also have a marth ditto MM with cosmo.

anyone else like to MM me? In melee of course. $5 is as low as I go. Viperboy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom